Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Scale hasnt moved in one month

I'm in need of encourgement, my scale hasn't moved in a little over a month.:faint:

If there is anyone who feels proper restriction, please tell me what it feels like!!! I don't overeat, but I still haven't found that 'glorious place' which I've heard others speak of (four tablespoons and their full)

How long has everyone else stayed at a certain weight?

I've lost almost 47 lbs since January liquid diet (which I think is wonderful) I just don't want it to stop here

Dear Ready,

I had a plateau that lasted 4 weeks. It was so discouraging.

I was keeping to about 1100 calories per day.

I was walking 4 miles a day. I was even walking my dog and I go pretty slow with her because she has to smell everything... So really it was 6 miles most days.

I was getting my flavored sf Water in.

The girl at my gym assigned to me, told me to speed up my walking. She told me I was walking too much actually. Her suggestion to get past this plateau was to walk one fast lap and then 2 at normal speed, 1 fast lap and 2 normal speed.

Sure enough within a week my scales dropped.

best wishes,

edie

I had a lot of plateaus where I wouldn't lose at all for weeks. Do you think you need another fill? My last fill is what made me start losing again. I am eating less and craving food less.

I'm in the same boat so far, but this is normal each month for me. I can go for 3 weeks and not lose a pound and then lose 10-12 in a week! Know it's hard but our bodies have to adjust and that takes time. 47 pounds since January is still a great accomplishment!! Plus, I just noticed that your over half way there....I'm jealous!

I've plateaued several times too and it is very difficult to get through. Try changing up your diet a bit or possibly adding something different to your exercise routine. There's always the possiblity that it could help.

BTW, four tablespoons has never been enough food for me. I usually eat about a cup of food at a meal, and then two healthy Snacks per day.

are you exercising? I was doing 6 days a week of cardio and weights, and i was stuck @ the same weight, My doctor told me to stop doing weights so much and focus on cardio (do weights only 1-2 times a week) and ive lost 2 1/2 lbs in the last two days...