Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April 1st Sleevers! Tomorrow is our Day!

I can't wait for tomorrow so I can start having yogurt and shakes. I've been a bit light headed this evening so I'm thinking about opening a bottle of Isopure since it is a clear liquid to get a little Protein in. I manged 24 oz of Water today and a quarter cup of Jello. It was a lovely night cooler and breezy evening so I walked around the block. I should've worn my pedometer.

My sister and her husband came over and cooked ham, au gratin potatoes and green Beans for Easter dinner. Everything looked and smelled so good. I sat with everyone and talked as I don't want to isolate myself. I sipped my Water and ate my Jello.< /p>

I really haven't had much pain, except for the tenderness of the incision sites and very little nausea today. Still some pain when sipping water, but that seems to be improving.

I hope everyone had a great Easter!

Oh so glad to hear from you @@ShellMilliner and @@Laureadolce ! I'm so glad you guys are doing well! All I did today was sleep and watch Netflix. Still not getting enough Water in, I don't think any of us could of imagined it would be this hard drinking water! I had a yogurt today and I thought I was going to DIE it way way to heavy for my sleeve! Not really in a lot of pain but I do take my meds at night so I can sleep through the night. I have no problem pooping I go two or three times a day! I just can't wait for this to get a little easier with the soreness and the daily intake!

Love checking in with you guys, makes this a lot easier!

Today was an emotional struggle, but Thanks to x0CheekzVSG, she helped me get past my blues.

Today I had:

-3 baby spoon full of Yogurt. (It felt like a ton of bricks each time I swallowed, so I stopped.

-1/2 of a Premier shake

-1/2 of a SF chocolate pudding

- 2 oz of chicken broth

- And I was able to get 21 oz Water.

Ooh and I'm excited to say I went pottied twice today. Now if only I can do #2 soon. :-)

@@CrissyBat, sleeved on April 1. Better today. I'm not body hungry as much as mind hungry. Wishing everything did not feel like a sloshing cold wave in my gut. Warm liquids do feel better, and savory things are such a treat. I know hummus and bisque are a bit of a stretch but I'm doing mouse swallows. Feeling better every day. Seeing the numbers change on the scale will help. I keep looking at pretty outfits on Pinterest for motivation. Scheduling follow up appointments with the docs, nut, etc this am. Taking care of me once everyone else heads off to school/work. Be nice to yourselves ladies!

I can't believe I haven't had the energy to get on the computer since the surgery April 1st! To be honest, it hasn't been an easy road. I left the hospital friday the 3rd, and ended up back there saturday because I couldn't get any fluids down it was so painful (I also got a large hiatal hernia fixed, that I didn't know I had). I also am not able to get any Protein shakes down yet, because I am so focused on drinking Water and other fluids. Anyways, it's getting a tiny bit easier every day! Hope everyone is doing well.

I can't believe I haven't had the energy to get on the computer since the surgery April 1st! To be honest, it hasn't been an easy road. I left the hospital friday the 3rd, and ended up back there saturday because I couldn't get any fluids down it was so painful (I also got a large hiatal hernia fixed, that I didn't know I had). I also am not able to get any Protein Shakes down yet, because I am so focused on drinking Water and other fluids. Anyways, it's getting a tiny bit easier every day! Hope everyone is doing well.

I am so happy to hear from you!!!! I am so sorry you haven't had such a good experience, but yes please focus on getting you fluids that is the most important! We are here for you and whatever you need so feel free to come here whenever! I hope your feeling better!

I can't believe I haven't had the energy to get on the computer since the surgery April 1st! To be honest, it hasn't been an easy road. I left the hospital friday the 3rd, and ended up back there saturday because I couldn't get any fluids down it was so painful (I also got a large hiatal hernia fixed, that I didn't know I had). I also am not able to get any Protein shakes down yet, because I am so focused on drinking Water and other fluids. Anyways, it's getting a tiny bit easier every day! Hope everyone is doing well.

I'm so sorry to hear you're having a rough start. I found warm herbal tea was pleasant and tolerable as was Jello. It was much easier for me than sipping plain Water.< /p>

It does get better and just remember listen to your body. If you are tired get rest. If you are feeling full don't push. Try sipping one ounce of water every 10-15 minutes (add a squeeze of lemon to it). Oh and Gas-x strips help too if you start feeling bloated.

Check-in as you can. Sending well wished your way.

@@CrissyBat, sleeved on April 1. Better today. I'm not body hungry as much as mind hungry. Wishing everything did not feel like a sloshing cold wave in my gut. Warm liquids do feel better, and savory things are such a treat. I know hummus and bisque are a bit of a stretch but I'm doing mouse swallows. Feeling better every day. Seeing the numbers change on the scale will help. I keep looking at pretty outfits on Pinterest for motivation. Scheduling follow up appointments with the docs, nut, etc this am. Taking care of me once everyone else heads off to school/work. Be nice to yourselves ladies!

@Lauradolce, I'm glad you are feeling better. I never thought about Hummus. I may have to try it in the future. Have a good day.

xOCheekkzVSG what do you use to make a butterfinger Protein Shake? It sounds so yummy!

xOCheekkzVSG what do you use to make a butterfinger Protein Shake? It sounds so yummy!

I added the link in one of my old post a few pages back

Greetings All,

Well back to work for me tomorrow. I've already pack my possible meals. Wish me luck.

Today I had:

- 1 scrambled egg

- 1 Premier shake (throughout the day)

- Tried drinking my Water today but every time it felt like indigestion. So I didn't do too much Water. Anyone experience something like that when drinking water?

Aww so soon! I don't go back until the 1st which I a very happy about because I can get through all of the stages without anyone asking questions at work.

Today I had a small Decaf tea w skim and one Splenda

A few sips of creamy Tomato Soup from Panera bread

Maybe 10oz of Isopure and Water mix (that stuff is terrible)

Water has too become unbearable to me it has to have a couple drops of Crystal Light otherwise I will not drink it!

Also I can feel everything pass through from my mouth, esophagus and finally down to my stomach which creeps me out does anyone else feel like this??

Good luck tomorrow @@CrissyBat! You can do this!!

I'm having the same problem with Water as well, it's so hard to get down and feels so heavy going down. Back to work for me tomorrow as well, dreading it only because of the fatigue aspect midday. We'll make it but it's going to be another challenge at an already full plate.. no pun intended

Aww so soon! I don't go back until the 1st which I a very happy about because I can get through all of the stages without anyone asking questions at work.

Today I had a small Decaf tea w skim and one Splenda

A few sips of creamy Tomato Soup from Panera bread

Maybe 10oz of Isopure and Water mix (that stuff is terrible)

Water has too become unbearable to me it has to have a couple drops of Crystal Light otherwise I will not drink it!

Also I can feel everything pass through from my mouth, esophagus and finally down to my stomach which creeps me out does anyone else feel like this??

Good luck tomorrow @@CrissyBat! You can do this!!

Thanks x0CheekzVSG! Yep back to the old ball and grind. I'm actually sitting in the parking lot waiting on BFF (the only person who knows) to come help me with my computer bag and stuff. So sad. I wish I could of taken the whole Month off. Have a good day. Ooh and no I haven't had that feeling.