Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Bodybugg users report here!

I also order mines from 24hourfitness website its $100.00 cheaper then the apex website. I have never plateau since banded with the help of the bugg :smile: man I love mu bugg.........:smile:

I run a 5k tommorow. I hope to see a big difference on my next weigh in!!

Good Luck on your 5k, I'm so impressed! I aspire to run a 5k!

Everyone else,

Where did the rest of you buy your Buggs? Do you all think there are more problems with the ones that come from someone other than Apex or 24 hour Fitness directly. I'm asking because I just bought one on line, was very excited this morning but now I'm kind of scared. Always concerned about odering stuff on-line "ebay".

I was also scared about getting one of ebay. I got mine from 24 hour fitness. It was 349 for the bugg and the digital display. Ebay prices weren't much cheaper.

Question: After I entered all my info, it told me to eat 1700 calories a day. Did any of you have a caloric intake that high? That seems too high to me.

It set my calories for 2400 a day. My scheduled deficit for a 2/week weightloss is 1000 calories a day, so I adjusted mine to 2200 calories burned and 1200 consumed. Have you scheduled your "coaching" call yet? They teach you a lot about the ways to do things with the site. If you want to PM me any "specific" questions I'll try to answer them for ya.

Have I mentioned how much I loooovvvee my bugg:tt1::thumbup:

I got on the scale this morning and am down another 3 pounds to 233. I've had the bugg for a little over 2 weeks and have lost 9 pounds! I think thats actually a combination of things (no more TOM, another fill), but I don't care, Its AWESOME!

Here's my newest numbers

5/6-Tuesday

Burned 2243

Consumed 1113

Deficit 1751

5/7-Wed

Burned 2130

Consumed 1445:eek:

Deficit 685:eek:

Thats actually my newest numbers, I'll upload tonight and get Thurs and Friday.

It set my calories for 2400 a day. My scheduled deficit for a 2/week weightloss is 1000 calories a day, so I adjusted mine to 2200 calories burned and 1200 consumed. Have you scheduled your "coaching" call yet? They teach you a lot about the ways to do things with the site. If you want to PM me any "specific" questions I'll try to answer them for ya.

No, I haven't scheduled the coaching session yet. I just started wearing it today. I started to wait until Monday because I knew I wasn't going to be very active this weekend. But I am surprised at how many calories I've already burned. I started wearing it at about 9:30 this morning and I've already burned 1215 calories, just by running a few errands and doing housework!

Thanks for your offer to help with my questions. I think it's just going to take a couple of days to get used to it. I'll try not to bombard all of you with a lot of questions, lol. Thanks again.

Congrats on your weight loss NukeChik!

I purchased mine from 24 hour fitness also.

I've lost 6 pounds this week. So far for the 3 week wear, I've lost 11 pounds!!!. I dont feel any restriction, so I've really been struggling with being hungary.

georgia girl. when i first signed up, it said I should eat 2000 calories per day. I adjusted it to 1400 calories, to try to get a 3.75 weight loss per week. I havent scheduled my session yet. I've e-mailed and called and left a message to have one, but no response.

I purchased mine from Craigslist for $240.00 with the digital display. But mine was unopened, so I got the 3 months subscription and 2 coaching sessions as well, so it is really no difference, I think the only differences is if you buy one that has been used - then it is harder to setup and you have to buy the subscription and coaching sessions.

I purchased mine from Craigslist for $240.00 with the digital display. But mine was unopened, so I got the 3 months subscription and 2 coaching sessions as well, so it is really no difference, I think the only differences is if you buy one that has been used - then it is harder to setup and you have to buy the subscription and coaching sessions.

Yeah, I remember seeing that somewhere, that was an awesome find!! I don't have that kind of luck

I ordered mine on ebay. New in the box. It was 330 with the display. I didn't have any problems at all. I got the 3 month subscription. THe whole bit. I looked at the sellar's feedback. he had sold lots of buggs, and people were pleased with his service. At me to the list. No problems here.

I ran my 5K today. Well, walked/ran. I ran the first 1 1/2 miles and then had to alternate walking and running. I finished in just over 37 minutes. I am very proud of myself. This was a big goal of mine. It was very hard, but wll worth it!!

FYI, after the run we went to McAllister's Deli to get a "healthy" sandwich. i got a McAllister's club!! OMGosh!!!! I wanted to cry when I looked it up on the computer after I got home. I only ate 1/2 of the sandwich, but here's what I had to count

Cal - 612.5

Fat - 34.5

sat Fat - 14.5

chol - 82.5

Sod - 1422.5

carbs - 43

Protein - 33

And that's only for 1/2 of the sandwich.

Today I ran a 5k, but am still going to have to get on the treadmill because of my "healthy" sandwich at McAllister's!! ARGHHH!!!!

I'll know better next time!!

Renewed

WTG!!!! Just curious, how many calories did your bodybugg register during the 5k?? You have an excellent burn rate to be so little.

I forgot to reset my display before starting, but after the run I had burnned almost 1200 calories today. I don't know how to find out by looking at the website. I can tell that I burned between 9.0 and 13.3 cal per minute during the run.

I am still sitting here laughing... When I read your post I was trying to figure out what you were calling little. It was me!! :thumbup:. You are too kind. I didn't realize that I have a good burn rate. What can I attribute that too??? I have worked out a lot in the past, so I have quite a bit of muscle. Would that make my burn rate higher???

Again, thanks for calling me little. You made my day!!

Well, I do consider you svelte:thumbup: I love that word!!

Anywho, you can actually go on the website and narrow down the times. If you look at the calories burned graph, grab the edges of the gray bar at the top of the graph. You can "zoom" in on the time you were running and it will show you how many calories you burned at the bottom of the page. You can do a lot of cool stuff with the bugg! I have mine set to go off at 1100 to tell me to take my Vitamin.< /p>

Whooooo Hoooooo! WTG on the 5k Renewed! I'm so proud of you too! I am going to try to get my butt in gear so I can do something like that one day.

Well, I wasn't very active today. I didn't do any cardio or weight training but I did do quite a bit of running around today. Anyway, here's my numbers for today:

Burned: 2281

Consumed: 853

Deficit: 1428

Not too bad, I guess....

Renewed,

You said you ran the 5k in 37 minutes and burned 416 calories, thats over 10 cals/ min. Thats pretty rockin' in my book!!

I have to admit, I have not worked out since I got my bugg, I've done a lot of moving around and extra steps, but I haven't done a full blown workout:blushing:. I have been working 6 days a week 12 hours a day, I know excuses, excuses. When I get off this schedule I'll get back to the treadmill and the bosu ball, but until then, I always take the steps, I park farther away, etc...

The most I've ever seen my calories up to is about 9/min while I was walking up my driveway (incredibly steep and long!).