Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

List your Favorite Mini Meals...

I'm on month number 15 from my sleeve surgery (revised from failed lap-band) and I've done well. I have lost 103 lbs. I've gone from my all time high of 249 down to 146 and i'm 5'1" but... I'm bored with food! I really tend to eat the same things day after day. I have literally eaten this same menu for over a year. The only time i sway is occasionally going out to eat and by that I mean like once a month, and I still only eat about seven bites of whatever it is. I need some new ideas. Here is a list of things I almost always eat. So tell me, what do you eat??

Breakfast (any one of the following)

Yoplait light yogurt

Quest vanilla Protein Bar

coffee

Egg Beaters

2 pieces of bacon

....Or about every three weeks I will have a Starbucks sugar free, hazlenut, breve, latte. mmmmmm

lunch (any one of the following)

Lean Cuisine Garlic chicken egg rolls (200 cals)

Tyson Chicken Breast salad on 5 crackers (250 cals)

Mini Lunchable

tuna

Snacks (or could be a meal)

24 Almonds

Pictsweet Edamame (my favorite snack of all time! and only 110 calories)

Sugar Free Jello

Black olives with Laughing Cow cheese wedge

Pickles and cheese stick

100 Cal Smart pop corn

Supper Consists of about five bites of these meats... (always grilled)

Chicken

Steak

Pork

Salmon

...and about four bites of veggies. All of the following veggies made with onion and cut up bacon...

Green Beans

Yellow Squash

Okra

Asparagus

Mixed Veggies

Broccoli

Cauliflower

Armadillo eggs

Broiled Shellfish like shrimp or lobster or crablegs dipped in melted butter (real)

P3 Protein pack

Mini babybel cheese

chicken tortilla Soup (buy fresh at whole foods or other supermarkets)

Beef chili topped with shredded cheddar

Caesar salad topped with grilled chicken or fish or shrimp

Sautéed or grilled zucchini

Current favorite for lunch:

Seasoned black Beans combined with some browned Jimmy Dean sausage (regular), petite diced tomatoes, onions & green peppers. 1/2 cup portion

Other choices:

powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury Protein shake anytime, or their chicken Soup

Rotisseri chicken

cheese sticks or mini babybell

2% small curd cottage cheese, Breakstone, 4 oz.

eggs - boiled or fried

California Rolls w/ imitation crab & avocado

Browned pork chops, boneless, from the loin

Beef Jerky (usually a snack) :)

Question - Armadillo eggs are a vegetable? Are we thinking the same thing? Jalepeno Peppers stuffed with cheese and covered in Sausage and formed to look like an egg? or is this a vegetable I have never heard of?

My favorite min meal (office lunch) is hard bolied egg with a teaspoon of gulden's mustard, devilled eggs without the labor! and tuna made with Oilve Oil mayo and Guldens. RyKrisp or Wasa crackers.

dinner - I am a fresh grilled Protein kind of girl with a bite or two of vegetables...

Sauté deli roast beef with chopped peppers & onions , top with shredded cheese and it's just like Phylly Cheese Steak without the bread

Slow cooker pulled pork.

chicken or beef fajitas (no tortilla)

Baja Fish Tacos with Mango Salsa (no tortilla)

chicken curry

shrimp kabobs

Broccoli white cheddar au gratin

asparagus wrapped in prosciutto

sliced Pear blue cheese and a candied pecan

Peanut Butter sugar free pudding - Crumbled sugar free short bread cookie topped with smuckers sugar free fudge and chopped nuts...Two bites and my sweet tooth is gone.

@@SnohoGal98296 LOL yes that's it. Not so much a veggie but heck theres something green in it so I count it.

All of these are very helpful thank you! Any more mini meal ideas? portable would be great!

right now I'm on a mini babybel light and 3 kasha original 7 grain cracker kick!! breakfast is usually a chocolate Protein shake with PB2 and some instant coffee in it and lunch is chick fil a grilled chicken nuggets.

Slow cooker pulled pork.

chicken or beef fajitas (no tortilla)

Baja Fish Tacos with Mango Salsa (no tortilla)

chicken curry

shrimp kabobs

Broccoli white cheddar au gratin

asparagus wrapped in prosciutto

sliced Pear blue cheese and a candied pecan

Peanut Butter sugar free pudding - Crumbled sugar free short bread cookie topped with smuckers sugar free fudge and chopped nuts...Two bites and my sweet tooth is gone.

Where do you find sugar free Peanut Butter pudding. It sounds heavenly and I would like some. Please let me know

- taco meat (turkey or beef) and then add cheese, salsa, lettuce, Tomato, etc. and eat with a spoon

- cheese wrapped in deli meat -- i roll them up and put in a baggy and throw in my purse for when i'm out running around (if you are worried about spoilage stick to cured meats like ham, pepperoni, salami, etc.)

- make a breakfast sandwich with your eggs and bacon on either a sandwich thin or a low carb tortilla. i use the sandwich thin and add some cheese as well..i eat about a quarter of one (i'm only 7 weeks out)

- refried Beans with cheese and salsa - i cook my own pinto Beans in the crockpot and blend them up in my ninja

- chicken satay (or beef) -- marinate some thin slices of beef or chicken and then skewer long ways and grill

- i haven't had these since surgery, but i used to take a rice cake and add a slice of ham and some cheese and microwave until cheese is melting and eat that in the car

- roast green beans or asparagus in the oven with your spice of choice (i have a spicy steak seasoning I like) and i will munch on these straight out of the fridge or microwaved for a few seconds to take the chill out