Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Random every day questions/thoughts.

bacon

I thought it might be fun to start a thread off topic a bit. After all we do thing of other think than our WLS. We did this in a different forum and it gets pretty humorous at times! So feel free to post a question or random thought, or just add to or answer someone else's question or random thought.

Edited by bacon

I will get things started... Why do cartoon characters only have four fingers?

Ok so my cousin likes cold weather best but Massachusetts weather is just too extreme right now for this Florida girl to understand...

For filming ... they want to exclude the middle finger so there are no oooopppsis!!!

Why do I run my A/C when it is freezing outside?

That puts my mind at rest. Thanks...

I am trying really hard to sleep late and it's not working. Nobody is awake, nobody needs me yet here I am. Eyes open....on BP!

Okis topic, it makes everyone relaxed, so why does my yorkie thinks she is human?

if nobody buys a ticket to a movie, do they still show the movie?

Is there any movie out this weekend besides fifty shades of grey?

Here is one WLS related. When a person has trouble with their appendix and a surgeon removes it, it is called an appendectomy. But when a person has problems with their lap-band it is called lap- band removal. Why not lap-bandectomy??

I'd rather watch SpongeBob than 50 Shades.

As a teen who would buy a movie ticket but then sneak into another theater to see r rated movies, yes they still show it ;-) At least they used to!

I'm in Massachusetts and am SO OVER this snow. We are in the middle of yet another blizzard. Another foot of snow on top of all the old snow that hasn't had a chance to melt yet!

In France, Sponge Bob is called Bob l'ponge (or something like that--pronouned LaPonge).

In answer to the movie question. At the theatre I work at if no one shows up within the first 30-40 mins we turn it off. We always start it though because sometimes people are just late.

Edited by jacileggs

Okis topic, it makes everyone relaxed, so why does my yorkie thinks she is human?

Maybe for the same reason my 2 mini poodles think they are. I talk to them all the time in English, at this point they have a bigger wardrobe than me and have their hair done more often, my girl poodle has pink bows, and I cook and measure all their food, which happens to be mostly Protein and some low-carb veggies. Basically, they ARE human! :D