Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

That's so awesome! I am so envious. I broke my right foot 3 weeks ago and am not allowed to put any weight on it. My progress has come to a screatching halt. I have three weeks to go before the cast comes off and I can drive to PT. You can't believe how much I miss cleaning house. Lol.

Edited by janeaddams

That's so awesome! I am so envious. I broke my right foot 3 weeks ago and am not allowed to put any weight on it. My progress has come to a screatching halt. I have three weeks to go before the cast comes off and I can drive to PT. You can't believe how much I miss cleaning house. Lol.

Oh no, I hope you have a speedy recovery!

Hope you get better quick Jane!

I hit 257.1 today! Yes!

Stopped in Lane Bryant with an old gift card and everything is too big. Will save it for new bras!

I feel you @janeaddams. The preop xrays have led me on a journey to realize reasons for my awful back pain. Broken screws, pinched nerves, rotated spine. .. working with PT and a chiropractor right now and any physical activity is currently banned. I've been infringing on friends to use their pools to at least do mild Water pt. Weight is so slow.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

How's everyone doing?

feeling great.. hit 60 pounds yesterday.. 3.5 months post op.. hair is beginning to fall out a bit.

Awesome!!! My HW was 256, SW 234,CW 198. I had surgery on March 24th so I'm a little over three months out. My hair is falling out too!

I have noticed my hair is falling out quite a bit, I try to get in in Protein but honestly I am struggling. I know I need to put my big girl panties on and stick to the diet but it has been so hard lately. I keep having thing after thing keeping me from going to the gym, I am really having a hard time staying away from sweets and carbs. Quite honestly I am bored with the diet. I have tried changing things up but my pouch is being a picky poo poo head. I have been on dating websites looking for Mr. Right (I am lonely and would like a boyfriend) but all people want is sex so that makes me depressed. I don't have a ton of friends so I go home, eat, sleep then return to work the next day. I have tried going out with things like MeetUp but have had no real luck since they mostly center around food. I do not regret surgery (I would probably be in the same place mentally if I didn't have surgery), but I am having major issues sticking to the diet. I have started going to a psychologist but I don't know if that is helping.

I hear you! I just said to a friend that the farther out from surgery I go I really have to fight hard against old habits. I'll be honest with you. I'm not getting in the required amount of Protein either! Ever since surgery I cant stand Protein shakes, they make me gag. So I need to get creative with my foods, switch them up a bit.

Try to take one day at a time. Try to get your emotions figured out with your therapist and when you've taken care of you, then Mr. Right will come along. ((virtual hugs))

My weight loss has been good (68 of 137 excess lbs lost). I have struggled with sugars lately; I have always loved bread and Pasta but I've been craving candy and Cookies lately. I have had a bite or two but try to be good. Protein around 60 grams / day (still have to have a Premier Protein shake every morning). Water around 60-70 oz / day. Exercise has been hit or miss. Finally started wearing my Garmin again so I'm getting back on track. No Hair loss yet. I am really wanting to gorge on food but it's just impossible - thank GOD!

I am the same way with Protein Shakes, if I see another one again in my life I will burn it with fire. I have an appointment with the therapist tomorrow which I am dreading because I couldn't even keep one habit for a month. I know I need to do better - record my food, eat properly, exercise, but it is so hard to keep on track. Monday I had to get a cortisone injection in both wrists so that made me not go to the gym this week, I am still wearing my braces and the one wrist hurts like hell.

I am never hungry so actually forcing myself to eat is a change. Honestly I would rather go home and go to bed then go home, fix dinner, and eat it. I know that this is bad so I have been really trying to be good and eat at least some Protein.< /p>

My liquid consumption is horrible, I was not a big drinker before surgery and am still not a big drinker. I am lucky if I get 40oz in a day and that is a struggle. It is better than the 20 I got in before surgery but I know the surgeon would be mad.

Edited by amchurch12000

My hair is falling out and clogging the drain. I struggle getting in enough Protein also. I'm so happy to say that I'm down 62 pounds since this journey started. My surgery was on March 24th. I'm struggling with craving sweets every night after dinner. Does anyone have any words of wisdom?

Edited by stacy458

I hear you Stacy! I am struggling with after dinner sweets cravings too! Here's something kinda of silly that has really helped me. After dinner I brush my teeth and then do a generic listerine mouthwash for a full minute. Because I've done the mouthwash and brushed my teeth, I think it can sometimes trick my brain into not wanting to eat anything else.

I eat a Fiber One Oats & chocolate bar every day and it seems to help with my cravings.

My hair is starting to come out as well. I struggle with getting all my Water in.

My surgery date was March 25th and I've lost 76lbs as of this morning. 89lbs from my highest weight.