Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shockingly since on the pre op i haven't been hungry just missed certain foods....

I made biscuits with sausage gravy with homefries & onions for Breakfast this morning, one of my favorites and yeah, no desire to have any of it. Had to have my husband come in and taste it to make sure it was ok... he and my boys enjoyed it.

Edited by Michelle Rynsai

Feeling pretty good at 5 days post op! Cutting back on pain meds and got a mile walkin on Friday and Saturday!

Halfway through preop diet. Almost fainted at the gym today. Headaches and dizzy a few days. Weighed in tonight down 11.5lbs. Okay I can do this!

Halfway through preop diet. Almost fainted at the gym today. Headaches and dizzy a few days. Weighed in tonight down 11.5lbs. Okay I can do this!

Great weightloss! I'm on day 13 of mine and I've lost 18!

Ok match sleevers please say a prayer for me omw to the hospital

@@sassycas45 Good luck on your re-Birthday!!! Because today you are starting a whole new life!!! Wishing you all the best!!!

Good luck to everyone getting their sleeves today and this week. Wishing you all a speedy recovery. Today I begin day 8 of this pre-op liquid diet. It has been really challenging but I'm glad to say I have not cheated. In 7 days, it will be my turn, my second chance for a better life. Let's do this....

After everything (I started on my Mother's birthday 9/25) I have surgery March 31st. I am excited, hungry (liquid diet), and now really scared. I've wanted it since September and now that its a reality I am really scared.

@@amchurch12000 no need to be scared. You've been cleared and your doc knows what they are doing. You will be tender and don't be afraid to call your doc. Just keep your eyes on the prize!

I trust my doctor but I just remember when I had surgery on my wrist for carpal tunnel just waking up in pain.

Hello fellow March Sleevers, I have mine on 31st March. Just wanted to wish those of you who have already had your sleeve a speedy recovery and a prayer for those who are having their's today. Can't wait to join you all on the sleeved side :)

I thought I was going to be a March sleever, but my Surgery is scheduled for April 1st! I'm on day 6 of the pre-op diet...mine is just low carb, not liquid, so I'm not hungry at all. I have little mini moments of panic realizing that my last glass of wine, my last Italian Pasta meal....is behind me for a good long time if not forever. I started this on August 28th, so I'm really just SO EXCITED! Praying for all of you that are going in this week. xo

My husband's afraid for me. I'm fine right now. Go in at 1045 tomorrow. Wish me luck guys

@@heav85 Good luck tomorrow!!!!