Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

who supports right to choose

Are you Pro Life  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Are you Pro Life

• for Pro Life
    • for pro choice
    • pro choice only for extreme cases ie Mothers in danger of death

But if I had, it would be pro-choice. However, I have a plan for those folks who think they can control a woman's body. If you force a pregnant woman to have a baby, then I think she should be treated as a surrogate mother and she should be paid. My price would be One Million Dollars plus pre and post natal care. Then when the baby is born, the right-to-lifers should adopt the baby and raise it. This makes forcing women to have babies a simple business deal and removes all the moral problems. No one seems to take my plan seriously but it would do away with a lot of the crap involved in people who think they have the right to determine what others do with their bodies. Of course, I have long agreed that if men could get pregnant, abortion would be available on every street corner.

Have a great trip. Hope you can extend your stay for some extra time.

Thanks, Gadgetlady----you just made me snort my soy milk right out my nose!! I am still laughing....:lol:

But if I had, it would be pro-choice. However, I have a plan for those folks who think they can control a woman's body. If you force a pregnant woman to have a baby, then I think she should be treated as a surrogate mother and she should be paid. My price would be One Million Dollars plus pre and post natal care. Then when the baby is born, the right-to-lifers should adopt the baby and raise it. This makes forcing women to have babies a simple business deal and removes all the moral problems. No one seems to take my plan seriously but it would do away with a lot of the crap involved in people who think they have the right to determine what others do with their bodies.

Is that a joke? Paying women a million dollars to havea baby would only encourage women to get pregnant every nine months, pretty easy money. Hey, need a quick million?? Just get pregnant! Hey that could be a new career choice, girls what do you want to be when you grow up? A baby maker!!! Sounds like a great plan....NOT

:regular_smile::thumbdown::biggrin:

I've been thinking about this for a day now and I feel I owe an apology to everyone reading this thread. Despite any and all perceived or actual personal attacks, I should have been able to "keep my cool" and either respond with the grace afforded me by my identity in Christ, or I should not have responded (to attacks) at all. By allowing my personal feelings to get involved, I succeeded in allowing attention to be diverted from the actual issue at hand. I did not represent my Lord well and for that, you all have my humblest apologies. I will attempt to do better in the future.

Lord, I hope so. :thumbup:

Sorry, just couldn't resist after having read your sarcastic remark to TommyO.

But seriously, I for one gratefully accept your very thoughtful apology and attempt to do better in the future.

Not only that, but I pledge to do better too. :regular_smile:

Maybe our Virgo was in our Aquarius rising or our gemini Pluto'ed something or other. :tongue:

i look at apologizing as empowering. i get to state my misgivings before someone points them out.....SOMETIMES, I'm early to the punch:)

i'm more charmed by those that take reflection to task; and even more so when they're tolerant....happy wkend all!!!

Maybe our Virgo was in our Aquarius rising or our gemini Pluto'ed something or other. :regular_smile:

LOL! Actually, it was the conviction of the Holy Spirit and a reading of portions of the 2nd chapter of 2 Timothy.

I've been thinking about this for a day now and I feel I owe an apology to everyone reading this thread. Despite any and all perceived or actual personal attacks, I should have been able to "keep my cool" and either respond with the grace afforded me by my identity in Christ, or I should not have responded (to attacks) at all. By allowing my personal feelings to get involved, I succeeded in allowing attention to be diverted from the actual issue at hand. I did not represent my Lord well and for that, you all have my humblest apologies. I will attempt to do better in the future.

Oh Gadget, I don't think you had to apologize, I really don't, you are only human, but I do understand what you mean and how you feel though, you truly are a good person. Now, I do believe that if you apologize, then others here should apologize too, over, and over, and over....... just my opinoin..:purplebananna:

Edited by ELENATION

Thanks, Gadgetlady----you just made me snort my soy milk right out my nose!! I am still laughing....:purplebananna:

LOL! too funny.... the problem is that an extended golfing break will inflict pain on any possible golfing buddies or people around..... let's not be selfish and let's all share the pain.......

Sorry, I couldn't resist....:cool:

LOL! too funny.... the problem is that an extended golfing break will inflict pain on any possible golfing buddies or people around..... let's not be selfish and let's all share the pain.......

Sorry, I couldn't resist....:thumbup:

:Dancing_wub::thumbup::thumbup:

Elenation: Who's left to apologize? I thought most everyone had already done that. I have... over and over and over. I apologized even when I was accused of directing insults to someone specific when I absoutely was not. You want more from me? Just say the word, darlin'. I'm on a peacekeeping mission. :Dancing_wub:

I am also so sorry, is it okay to call someone names now? Just curious, seems like the personal attacks are acceptable as long as your being nice to someone.

Here goes my attempt at being a great guy.

BJean, thanks for providing some clarity to my comments you are a wise person. Not like that mean ELENATION who can say some trerrible things in her role as a Parrot. It's hard to believe how she and others can say such Nasty things about me all the while talking about what good people they are.

Who knows maybe if someone gets that I am being sarcastic we can all puke liquids through our noses. Then go on and on about how good we are and how bad others who's opinions we disagree with are evil doers.

Finally empathy occurs when someone feels a sense of shared experience providing the abillity to provide support and understanding for their pain. Not when someone feels that sense of shared experience providing the abillity to provide support and understanding and I will use your pain to support their position/opinion even if it makes you feel bad!!!!!!