Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Does anyone end up in a bikini? Please be honest!

I'd rock a bikini, but I just can't decide on the right style. ;)

Love it! Strut your stuff

Go for the mankini!

Having the "perfect" bikini body doesn't hold people back at the beach! Haha, srsly! Lol

I would love to be in a bikini. But only if it looks good. Wouldn't now for sure. Maybe after my panni.

From a male perspective i am as uncomfotable in my this body as i was in my heavy body because after 220# weight loss i am rolls, wrinkles and stretch marks. I have considered plastic surgery many times but I feel like I start where will I end? I have learned to dress so i feel good but i am still the guy at the beach with tshirt and board shorts.

I wish I could rock a bikini, but until I have a Tummy Tuck, there is just too much loose skin. HOWEVER, I have tried on many high waisted bikinis and they are not half bad. Also, I have several one pieces with cutouts in them that are hella sexy without showing the loose skin. So there are options!

I bought 3 bikinis this year. They're the kind that still cover a lot, but it's still a bikini for the first time ever. I'm just glad the retro high waisted styles are coming back around.

Honestly, I'd love to say I will when I get to my goal weight, but I might have too much loose skin. But you know what? I am already finding that I kind of don't care. 65 lbs down, I'm already having sagging skin on my upper arms. I'm not sure if I'll be able to afford the plastics when I get down to my goal weight. The thing is - I was self-conscious about my arms at my highest weight. Now, I'm kind of proud of that sagging skin - it wouldn't be sagging if I hadn't lost the weight. I agree with people who say this isn't something to get hung up on. Nothing wrong with just asking the question, but if it's the kind of thing that genuinely concerns you, focus on how good it feels to be able to live your life after surgery :-)

I don't think I will end up in a bikini without plastic surgery. Not due to weight loss but from the two babies I had. As I lose weight things are coming along nicely but the belly area was ruined long before I had the excess weight.

I wore one on my vacation in Jamaica a few months ago. I have a tiny bit of saggyness on the tummy but it's not that big of a deal. If anything people probably would assume I just had it leftover from pregnancy (I'm actually child free).

Anyway I thought I looked pretty cute for my age (40). I wore the type of bottoms that tie on the sides with a bandau top that had ties behind the neck as well for more hold.

I put one on last week, and it was a great feeling. Did my body look fantastic? NO! but it did not look worse than many other bodies on the beach. Of course I am in Ft. Lauderdale Fl so I really do not know anyone, which made it easier to do. I just bought the higher waisted bottoms that go to the belly button, and that helped contain the sagging skin. Will I do it again? YES

not sure if im ready to go in public, but i found and old one when i was cleaning and took a pic for my boyfriend hahahaha

fatbikini.png