Accountability Group

1,133 posts in this topic

Good morning!! Just finished some meal prep for the week. Does anybody else do this? I had some veggies that were nearing the end of their life so I drug them all out of the fridge. Made a frittata with red bell pepper, spinach, onion and mozzarella cheese, and ham and eggs. I'll dish that up for my breakfasts. (Hope i will be able to eat it reheated). I've fallen in love with sheet pan meals. So my next concoction consisted of diced chicken, zucchini, sweet potato, Brussel sprouts and onion. A little olive oil and salt and pepper. I'll dish this up for lunches. How is your weekend? Have not exercised my extra day yet. Hopefully I can make that happen sometime today

That sheet pan meal sounds SO good, butterfly!! I do plan and prep meals ahead. I made a batch of chili and put it in my one-cup containers so I'm ready to roll. I even do that kind of prep for my little's lunch, makes my life less hectic.

I got in two days of exercise over the weekend, both involving strenuous East Tennessee hills. I commit to at least two days this week.

Yesterday's positive - I turned down a trip for fro-yo after church. After checking calories and carbs on my fitness pal, it just wasn't worth it.

Butterfly and I shared, now it's your turn. What positive choices are y'all making??

My first positive choice was logging onto this site today! I hope everyone is doing well!!!!