Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Execution takes 2 hours, 10 tries, condemned man given bathroom break in the middle

you people are hypocrites! you will stand behind innocent babies being killed but the rapist that killed, he can go live his life in a cable tv room w/ 3 meals a day. What is wrong with you people? look I don't want to see anyone die, if the rapest murder person was to straighten up. Then fine but you guys are unbeliveable! And funnyduddies Of course there is no outcry from these whiners. they are to busy trying to justify baby killing. Such dirt and mrs. alexander go ahead and prove what type you are. Tell me to tone my post down. As I can see you have already posted here and you seem to care less for equality, because you have never said one thing about the such potty mouth people on you side of the fence. (on any thread). Some moderator( or lack thereof

you people are hypocrites! you will stand behind innocent babies being killed but the rapist that killed, he can go live his life in a cable tv room w/ 3 meals a day. What is wrong with you people? look I don't want to see anyone die, if the rapest murder person was to straighten up. Then fine but you guys are unbeliveable! And funnyduddies Of course there is no outcry from these whiners. they are to busy trying to justify baby killing. Such dirt and mrs. alexander go ahead and prove what type you are. Tell me to tone my post down. As I can see you have already posted here and you seem to care less for equality, because you have never said one thing about the such potty mouth people on you side of the fence. (on any thread). Some moderator( or lack thereof

Rape is not, to my knowledge, a capital offense anywhere in the USA. But be that as it may, the reason I have not spoken out regarding Mark's "kill the Christians" remark is because it's really not worth the effort to post a come-back. I rarely agree with Mark, but still...I am about 99.9% certain that he doesn't literally want Fundamentalist Christians executed for their beliefs. But assuming he does....too bad. It's not against the law to worship God in this country.

PS....If you aren't adult enough to deal with a certain amount of profanity ("potty mouth people"), then I respectfully suggest that you are too thin-skinned for public forums. This board is way tamer than most, by the way, and I am extremely conservative when it comes to language.....must be my age and my Christian upbringing.

Hey, I think it is wrong to vilify anybody based on their religion full stop. No I do not like Benny Hinn, not because he is a Christian but because he is a fake creep. I do not dislike Christians even if I don't agree with some of the beliefs that they hold. I think the remark Mark made was made in jest, but let's hear from the horse's mouth what he meant by it, before stressing over it.

Susannah

Betcha wouldn't be opposed to the death penalty if all those peske fundamentalist christian's heads were on the choping block...after tall they ARE the scourge of the earth, right?

I didn't say I oppose the death penalty, and I didn't say I support it. I said that the majority of people coming on here and defending it would be the fundamnetalist Christians, and I've been proven completely correct in my assumption.

I would never oppose or approve of a law (especially one as serious as this one) based on someone's religion.

And I highly doubt that anyone else would either.

And as for "hypocrite", 396power, there is no one on this board who has proven themselves to be more hypocritical than the fundamentalists, so give it a rest.

Yes, but only fundamentalist Christians

Mark, this is over the top even as sarcasm. Please rein in the language. (Or pepper it heavily with smileys. They're there for a reason!)

Potty mouth? :D

396, I didn't say anything about Mark's comment the first time I saw it because I read it as hyperbole. Most other people did too. My inclination in most cases is to let things go to see if they provoke objection, unless they are direct personal attacks. In this case, I should have anticipated the objections, sure, but I'm not the only person who saw it as a pointed barb and not serious.

I go away for a couple hours and look what happens. I'm sorry folks, this is absolutely absurd. musicalmomma made a sarcastic remark, all in good fun, that

"Betcha wouldn't be opposed to the death penalty if all those peske fundamentalist christian's heads were on the choping block...after tall they ARE the scourge of the earth, right?"

And I answered, yes you are right, I'm in favor of the death penalty for fundamentalist christians.

And now a day later I'm about to be drawn and quartered, (but done in a Kosher manner, of course) so I can be fed to the Jews. Or something like that. Pleeeeaaassseee!!!!!!!!!!! people. Get a grip.

In one way I am for the death penalty for fundamentalist christians. It would get rid of people with NO SENSE OF HUMOR.

Oops. There I go again with my inappropriate, hypocritical behavior.

You guys are too much.

Just to clarify, I oppose the death penalty for all, even fundamentalist christians (although many of them probably deserve it).

JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:P:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hey, 396 I reckon you should also rein in your language. Whoever said they are behind baby killers? Absolutely ridiculous.:D Susannah

Look, here is the deal... I am aware you are kidding. The problem lies in the fact that even as joking you all feel this is ok. Carlene, your roll over and let lie additude about this proves my point. You know why it is so easy to bash christians? Because we rarely put up a fight. We believe in letting you be and not trying to force your thoughts and feelings a certain way. But ya know it gets really difficult. Everyday I see some crack here or there, on tele or out in the streets, of someone making fun of or poking fun at christians. People build entire careers out of it. But when a person, even in jest, makes remarks about any other creed or race or religion they are villified. If someone came on here and made a bunch of jokes about blacks, but it was all joking...and continued AFTER being told by a moderator to tone it down, they would be banned.

Instead Alexandra slaps mark's wrists, pussies out at the last minute and tells him to go ahead and do it and put a lot of smilies, and mark does just that.

I am a sarcasm lover. I joke all the time, and I love people that joke too. A lot of people hate me because of my humor and the fact that I am a bit too sarcastic at times. But I know that I also have taste, and would NEVER make a joke like the jokes Mark has continued to make. It sickens me that Alexandra's warning was not serious, and that Mark has been given free reign to continue his hatred through jokes as long as he uses a lot of smilie faces.

Where I stand, Mark wasn't the first one to make an over the top, sarcastic comment. Or is no one noticing that? Musicalmomma was the first. I don't blame Mark at all for replying in the same sarcastic manner. I would have been highly offended by her post and would have responded in the same manner. She can suggest that we would support the deaths of Christians just because of their religion, yet Mark is the only one being vilified? Give me a freaking break.

And before anyone starts yowling, NO, I don't think his remark was appropriate. But the remark that came right before it from Musicalmomma was not, either. But for some reason, everyone seems to just ignore hers in favor of attacking Mark's remark.

Rape is not, to my knowledge, a capital offense anywhere in the USA. But be that as it may, the reason I have not spoken out regarding Mark's "kill the Christians" remark is because it's really not worth the effort to post a come-back. I rarely agree with Mark, but still...I am about 99.9% certain that he doesn't literally want Fundamentalist Christians executed for their beliefs. But assuming he does....too bad. It's not against the law to worship God in this country.

PS....If you aren't adult enough to deal with a certain amount of profanity ("potty mouth people"), then I respectfully suggest that you are too thin-skinned for public forums. This board is way tamer than most, by the way, and I am extremely conservative when it comes to language.....must be my age and my Christian upbringing.

Did you see I said rapest killer.

Carlene, your roll over and let lie additude about this proves my point. You know why it is so easy to bash christians? Because we rarely put up a fight. We believe in letting you be and not trying to force your thoughts and feelings a certain way.

Hey, I'm used to it. I grew up Catholic in the Baptist Bible belt. If I had a dollar for every time some smug fellow Christian told me that I'm going to hell for worshiping statues, I'd be rubbing elbows with Donald Trump.

you people are hypocrites! you will stand behind innocent babies being killed but the rapist that killed, he can go live his life in a cable tv room w/ 3 meals a day. What is wrong with you people?

By that same reasoning, one could easily turn around and ask you, how can you support anyone deciding who gets to die at all? Because someone commited a crime, that makes them deserving of the death penalty? Only the "innocent" ones get to live?

You know why it is so easy to bash christians? Because we rarely put up a fight.

ROFL!

I assume you're kidding, here, right?