Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My clock is on the countdown have started 12/22

Mine is Monday also, I've had this scheduled since March..lol. SO I've had alot of time to stress over it. I have ALOT of anxiety about it, but am pushing on! Hope everyone comes out with little pain and no nausea /vomiting! Good Luck

December 22 at 8am. Had my surgeon calling and calling to get my medical clearance from my primary care doctor. Up until the last minute. He was insisting I go to a cardiologist to get clearance. My surgeon kept asking why if my Cardio echo was done and everything was good. I will be so happy when I'm on the other side. It's been a long road. On a positive note I've lost 8 pounds on my pre surgery diet.

Good for you kmendez325

Grrrrrr!! Last night I dreamt of cookies....I woke up this morning upset, thinking I ate them all...

Phew.....just a dream!! Lol

I so cannot believe tomorrow is the day how is everyone doing today..

Congrats to you all! It will be one of the best gifts you've ever given yourself!

Edited by tomi71

Thank you @@tomi71 I really believe it will be it like a child on Xmas morning

Thank you @@tomi71 I really believe it will be it like a child on Xmas morning

I got sleeved 7/14/14 and everyday I wake up I feel like its Xmas morning....no longer anxious about food and weight! Albeit, the first two weeks kicked my butt but, that passes. I think its brilliant, doing it in Dec during this season of food and drink...if you are like I was, you would not pass up any holiday treat...pre-sleeve. Now I don't even want the stuff. Thanks to the post-op diet you won't have to worry about "limiting" yourself since you won't be able to eat solid foods AND you are going to actually lose weight over the holidays!!! It doesn't get any better!

I am also 12/22 (7am)! Am nervous but excited but nervous! Am packing my overnight bag and making sure the family has plenty of food (thankful for my husband!)

I'm at work, but already packed. I'm excited & anxious. Best of luck everyone, for 2morrow.

Much love....

Tomorrow morning surgery. Hope and pray all goes well. Got my gas x strips and my biotene spray. Thank you all for your tips and support. Xo see you on the other side my friends

I am so excited for you! Congratulations.