Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

Not a new ticker, just a color change. Well, my marriage does not allow a cute pool boy, so I guess it is going to have to be the waxing.

Hey gang! School started up last week and I have been in overachiever mode since then. No time for bike, no time for talking about bike, blech...

Went in for first fill today - got 2ccs, that should help with the restriction, and hopefully, the resumption of the weight loss...

Was supposed to be able to get on the bike this weekend, but following my fill, I got snipped, so the wife doesn't end up pregnant. So, it looks like I'm off-bike for another week... Hopefully, that will be the last delay...

Hope everyone's having a good weekend! I'll be sitting on my bags of frozen peas....

B

Hi D and B...

I am home this evening as well. Working saturday so I can get some extra time in and also get some boards done prior to me leaving on my trip to florida.

cant beleive in 1 week I will be leaving on a plane to Orlando...WOHOOOO

Sure wish my husband was going, but it will be cool.

I am planning on riding sometime tommorow, and we are riding on Sunday. We have a ride kinda planned but not paid for yet, and we may just ride around the lake instead....cost less too...LOL

B. glad you got a fill, dont excpect miracles on the first few...I am on my 4th and just now starting to feel some restriction.

I am glad you made a responsible choice for your family...I bet it sucked though...OUCH.

D...glad to read you are looking for some fun over the weekend...and they say we get boring as we get older..LOL

I was at my kid's school fall festival.

Beers? I didn't drink much beer before banding, I really don't now.

B-good man.

HP-enjoy your ride(s). Sounds like fun.

I'm eating ff bologna and had to resist putting it in the magic bullet with mayo and pickle relish....

I'll chat with you on LBT if you're game.

I'm not on the computer with yahoo IM....

TA DA

Look at that ticker my friends!!!!

I'm at half way down! I lost two very stubborn mother effin pounds last night. I think it has everything to do with sugar free Tang. I peed all night long!

Anyway I'm stoked. That's 90 pounds in 9 months...so I'm keeping my 10 pound average, though there were a few 12 pound months and I'm slowly losing ground. The last 30 days has been more like 8 pounds....I think I'm obsessed.

Anyway, Happy day, happy day.

Thanks for letting me gloat!

wooohoooooooooooo!!!!!!

congrats juli!!!!

keep up the good work!!!!

Where the heck is everyone?

I went to a party tonight and the only thing I ate there was cheese cubes! I can't belive I made it through that without touching the mountains of M&Ms, candy, cake, chips, soda, booze.

I am feeling very warn out and weak right now. I think I ma going to make some sort of cheesecake with splenda. I need food right now.

It's been super quiet here all day. I've been on here all damn day due to my 12 hours of overtime.

Anyway, girl get some food in ya.

Good job J!!!! Hey looks like BG got a two pound loss in!!! You guys are kickin' ass and takin' names. I don't drink beer. I just said that for something to say. I used to drink, but stopped several years ago whe I did something really really stupid while drunk. Plus, I hate waking up feeling like a big freakin' rag the next day.