Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

I went riding after work for a short time, and than went shopping for some clothes for my trip. I will only say this here, and because we all have been there at one time...but...

i was in a size 30/32 last fall and winter......I bought a size 22 dress pant and size 22 dress shirt tonight and went to Maurices for the very very first time, and came out with a DRESS....YES ME!!!!!

Of course I had tried button jeans in that size and they didnt work...but I even bought Bra's that show cleavage and actually give me my youthful top again...LOL

It was amazing....I cant wait to keep going to places and buying stuff that actually looks decent....and not frumpy...

What a good motivation!!!!

Just wanted to brag....

No WAY JC....GOOD FOR YOU...HOW WAS IT??? ARE YOU GLAD YOU WENT???

i NOTICED YOU CHANGED YOUR TICKER TOO......YOUR TURTLE IS GOING TO TAKE OFF AND RUN LIKE HELL TO THE END....

HP, it was a quick little last minute deal. I would do it again, it was nice to get out! I am glad I went.

I sure hope my turtle turns into a rabbit!

Congrats on the new clothes, I know it is a good feeling.

JC

OH JC how fun. Was she Amish? I know how you love those Amish bitches.

HP- Awesome job on the clothes. I lvoe the feeling of getting new, cuter, smaller clothes.

J- Hey at least the paycheck will be nice. I hate the overtime (like now 5am on a Sunday when I would like to be sleeping) but I love it when I get my paycheck. Inventory will be fun, work 30+ hours of ot in one weekend. The check will be amazing though.

As for me I had my little mock danish thing. It was good. It helped take the edge off. But if I even wanted to cheat right now I would be a fool. This super low carb shit is actually working awesome. When I got back from the trip last weekend my Monday weigh in was 213. I know alot was Water from my bad eating weekend but still. Friday was 207 Today was 205. I would be a fool to even think about putting candy in my mouth at this point. So yeah onederland is just that much closer. I can't freaking believe it. I am goign to have to start bringing my camera with me when I weigh in so I can take a picture of it.

J - Congratulations on the new weight chica! Average of 10 pounds a month for 9 months is awesome!!

HP - Congratulations on the new size clothes! It feels so wonderful to be able to buy smaller clothes that look better, are higher quality, and cost less, all at the same time. I can't wait to walk into a regular dept. store and buy off the rack. I haven't been able to go anywhere other than the big man store since 1990.

JC - Hope you had fun on your date. Will there be a second date?

BG - Mmmmm cheesecake.

Fill seems to have helped some - the scale was lower today than it has been since 9/14. The twins are still a little sore, but not as bad as I thought. I've spent most of the weekend working on homework. Enjoy your Sunday!

B

HP

How incredible for you! Getting in smaller, cuter, fun clothes is such a fantastic motivator! Way to go and keep it up!

JC

That's very cool about the date. You'll have to keep us posted.

BG

The only good thing about OT is the pay check. When I work it, it's usually a waste of time. I don't need to be there historically the supervisor has been there, so I go and make my time and a half bored out of my mind. Hence the millions of posts I put on LBT yesterday.

B

Good to know you're healing. Too bad no one else can do our homework for us, eh? Currently I'm studying the history of management theory. It's more interesting than it sounds, but it's a high level 435 class with some big expectations. I'll be hitting the books after my 32 mile ride this afternoon.

Over and out.

B....It would stink to have to do homework on a weekend....But it will serve you well.

Looks like my riding for today is going to have to wait...my husband wasnt feeling well this morning, so he slept in, and I had already given dogs a bath, and did 2 loads of clothes before he even got up....LOL

Anyway...grocery store here I come..woowhhooooo...NOT

My oldest is coming in today as well as she is having issues with her car....fun stuff.

I got my ride in. 32 miles under my belt.

My restriction is messed up. Or I'm making dumb ass choices, hard to believe. I wanted sushi so badly after the ride, I went the restuarant, ordered at a few rolls and knew the nori, wrapper part, got stuck. I puked in the car the 20 minute ride home.

This morning egg beaters had me PBing too. WTF? I can eat crackers and Cookies, but not good for me stuff. I know it's the texture, not the good verses bad thing...but still. Puking in the car is not a fun experience.

Off to read three chapters...........ugh