Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

I have fond memories of Omaha from years ago when I was stationed at SAC HQ. The stockyards at 42nd & L "smelled like money" according to some!

Big Red football was a passion for many...but took a hit when one of the players was asked by a reporter what the "N" on the side of his helmet was..."Uhhh...Nowledge?" :thumbup:

Hey HP is older than me by 4 months.

I'm just sayin'

KY,

Great post. Nerf Bike, I love it!

HAHAHAHA....thats why I love this thread..we can be as silly or serious as we want to be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet you are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited to get back on your bike. I know I am and it has only been four days since I have ridden, not by choice though!!! I am ready to turn the phone off so I don't have to do things instead of cycling!!

Clay - lately the "N" has stood for "Not so many wins". :thumbup:

But a true Husker still bleeds red....hey, that makes us all huskers!

KY

I forgot to tell everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY scale WAS 199 TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will not change my ticker unless it is the same tomorrow...I am super pumped now!!!!

d...good job on the weight loss and getting below 200!!! way to go girl!!!!!

And about the trikee JC has one......there pretty cool

I will stick with my purple pedal power!

It is gorgeous here tonight....and I am not riding...SUCKS

And just sayin....what about those COLTS!!!!!

I forgot to tell everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY scale WAS 199 TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will not change my ticker unless it is the same tomorrow...I am super pumped now!!!!

ONEDERLAND!!!

Awesome going there D.

I thought I was the only one who had to see a number twice to trust it. I never change it back though if the scales goes up. NEVER.

What size/poundage do you plan on calling goal? Is PS in your future?

HP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been missing you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not riding tonight either...I have not been on my bike since Saturday....talk about withdrawals, well, I was on it in the house.....but that is NOT the same thing. Thurs, Fri and Sat.........I am hittin' it hard!!!

JC has a Trikke????? I wonder if it is hard??? It looks plain fun...not something I would want to do 50 miles on.

I never change mine either J, that's why I sit at the same number for so long!!!! I lose, then I gain back a few, then I lose it, and then I gain it back....it sucks.

I am calling 170 goal for now. But the lower I go, 150 might be it for me. I made DH promise to tell me when he honestly thinks I look the best, and even if I have to put on 5 pounds to be there, I will. I think someone else looking at us, sees better than what we see. Unless of course we are in a 14 swimsuit in the changing room. Right, J?????

I would like to think I will have this ridiculous pannus taken off and some rework to my chest....I have always been large on top and they just keep getting smaller and smaller, with more and more loose skin hanging around everywhere.

I wonder if someone would of shown me what my body would look like at 37, after having bariatric surgery, and losing a lot of weight, if I would of taken better care of myself? I doubt it. I really doubt it.

Thanks for the shout outs!!!

Not only did I get on the scale three times in 5 minutes to be sure that is what it said, but I will have to wait until tomorrow to see if it is the same. I truly doubt it will be. Seems to never stay the same day to day!!

D,

The bumps, I mean itty bitty pimples we rode in Indiana were kicking his ass. He trained only in flat Florida. I understand hills on Trikkes are hard.

But I've seen people ride them on hills in KY and souther Ohio which have the foot hill of the Apalachian.

I've got class tonight so no riding for me. I took a spinning class and I'm drenched.

Yeah D,

Just go swim suit shopping with bright lights and poorly cut suits...you'll get an accurate picture of how you look.

I'm holding out a verdict on what my goal weight will be until after PS. I want to see 150 before it, so I'll be around 140 when it's done, I figure I can still lose 10 pounds after and be okay.

For real, my highest weight that was recorded was 338. I know I was closer to 350. That's 165 pounds that I've stretched this skin around that is not there now. It will be 200 when I go for PS consult. I was really quite big and my skin tells that story.

I know what you mean, if someone showed me what I'd be looking like now back in the heyday of eating and gaining, I'd not have changed, I'm sure. Scared Fat wouldn't have worked on me.

Hello!!!

Yea, J is right the hills were kickin his butt on that bike.

I know allot of riders around here use them....but...NOT for me!!!! I miss JC btw...:)