Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

Gotta love the very first posts of the "oldies" here!!!

HP sounds off her first post on the famous bycylying thread

hi,

I am getting banded the 30th of this month!!!! I bought a bike no speed comfort style, old kind of breaks this weekend at Walmart. I want to get a better bike that is more versatile as I loose weight.....let me know how you like yours.....

The all too famous and missed terribly, JC...

Hi Everyone I am fortunate enough to live in Central Florida. There are 5 trails close to my home. The best being the Withlacoochee trail 92 miles round trip.

I ride a BikeE and a catrike 700 very nice as far as the tush factor is concerned!

JC

BG appears to the thread!!!

When does the bike butt disappear? I have the gel seat but it still feels like there is a foot up my a$$. Do I just keep riding on it or let it rest a day or two?

This one about had me on the ground laughing. I remember this one, like it was yesterday.....here BG does 1.5 miles last year at this time....this year she is biking across Michigan on a week long bike ride.....how stinkin' amazing is all that????? You should be super uber proud. I heart you!

Ohh thanks Lizrbit. I might have to do that if this pain does not stop.

SO my first ride I did I made it about 1.5 miles and I thought I was going to die. Second time I did maybe 2.5 miles. The third time I did 7 miles but it was split up into a 3 mile ride, 30 minute rest, 2.3 miles, 15 minute rest, 2.3 miles. The 4th time was 6 miles straight. How long do you all think before I can make the 12 miles?

Last but not least, J, appears......

I am off to buy a new road bike today, hopefully.

I biked 20 miles on Sunday and know I need a better bike if I'm going to get to 50 mile rides by August. (My Goal)

And I'm no tiny thing as you can see by my stats below.

Wish me luck. I've already been to two stores today, going to two or three more tonight. Also, I'm talking with a the organizer of a women's riding group I'm planning on joining!

I would have never thought this possible a year ago. Woo Freakin' HOO.

who's....those WERE the good old days.....when we could all only ride 5 miles and then die for a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks D. That made me smile to read that.

I have had a rough day. Really bad emotionally wise. And the worst that came of it was chicken tenders for lunch and a half bucket of popcorn at the movies. It could have been much, much worse.

Yes, DH and DD and I bought new bikes...not the expensive kind just Schwinns from KMart, and we are riding on average 5 miles a night..sometimes more sometimes less. I am so happpy with myself after I am done. There is a hill by my house that I had to walk up when I first started, but now I can bike all the way up it. I love it!!!I almost cried when I did that. Today I rode to video store instead of driving...a 4 mile trip. I love that I can ride to stores and get small things and not waste gas. Deanna

This is D's first..........

My only comment is, There are still video stores where you live???

Oh, now you have to have me rolling on the floor again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Video stores where i live...............that is a good one....well, of course there are silly, we just have to ride the horse and buggy to get to them!!!!!!!!!

That's what I'm talking about.......I've not walked into a video store in a million years.

Netflix rocks.

you do get the US postal service there, don't you D?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Stone Art By SKL

Decorative Wall Cladding & Panels | Stone Art By SKL
      Elevate your space with Stone Art By SKL's decorative wall claddings & panels. Explore premium designs for timeless elegance.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Clueless_girl

Losing my hair in clumps and still dealing with "stomach" issues from gallbladder removal surgery. On the positive side I'm doing better about meeting protein and water goals and taking my vitamins, so yay? 🤷‍♀️
      · 0 replies
    • BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      · 0 replies
    • Mr.Kantos

Just signed up. Feeling optimistic.
      · 0 replies
    • Frugal

Welcome to Frugal Testing, where we are committed to revolutionizing the software testing landscape with our efficient and affordable solutions. As a pioneering company in this field, we understand the challenges faced by startups, small to medium-sized businesses and any organization working without budget constraints. Our mission is to deliver top-notch testing services that ensure the highest quality of software, all while keeping your costs in check.
      Frugal Testing offers a comprehensive suite of testing services tailored to meet diverse needs. Specializing in different types of testing including functional testing, automation testing, metaverse testing and D365 testing, we cover all bases to guarantee thorough software quality assurance. Our approach is not just about identifying bugs; it's about ensuring a seamless and superior user experience.
      Innovation is at the heart of what we do. By integrating the latest tools and technologies, many of which are cutting-edge open source solutions, we stay ahead in delivering efficient and effective testing services. This approach allows us to provide exceptional quality testing without the high costs typically associated with advanced testing methodologies.
      Understanding each client's unique needs is fundamental to our service delivery. At Frugal Testing, the focus is on creating customized testing strategies that align with specific business goals and budget requirements. This client-centric approach ensures that every testing solution is not only effective but also fully aligned with the client's objectives.
      Our team is our greatest asset. Composed of skilled professionals who are experts in the latest testing techniques and technologies, they bring dedication, expertise and a commitment to excellence in every project. This expertise ensures that our client’s software not only meets but often exceeds the highest standards of quality and performance.
      Frugal Testing is more than just a service provider; we are a partner in your success. With a blend of quality, innovation and cost-effectiveness, we are here to help you navigate the complexities of software testing, ensuring your product stands out in today's competitive market. 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches