Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

J...my OT starts this week after the holiday on Monday and will go until end of December. So....I am enjoying not working this weekend, knowing it is a short lived break.

You are doing so well....look at you only 3 more lbs till you hit 100lbs lost....It is amazing isnt it????

BG.....BAD GIRL....Glad you had a good time

Yeah Jules I know about the hating to buy clothes thing....if I could just wear my Horny Toad and Title Nine stuff I'd be good...but my hubby says those are too butch...comfy and multifunctional is now butch...go figure...dammit...

TBS, I as a matter of fact, like the butch look on the girls I date. Personally, I find looking too sporty when not being sporty doesn't suit me. I'm a girlly lesbian.

Title Nine and Horny Toad are probably too casual for work any way.

I'm still plus size but I know I'll be challenged finding fiting, not sleezy clothing when I get smaller. As it is now, I tried on a sweater (2x) at Target and it was skin tight. Like what fat bitch needs to be showing her back fat rolls?! I guess it's cool for young chubby women who want to look stylish. Pushing 40 though, it's just not for me.

Really finding pants that fit my odd shaped body is a stuggle. With the belly that needs to be surgically removed but the rest of me getting smaller I'm finding that I'm getting more and more picky. Back at size 30 I was happy to find something that covered me. Now I actually want clothes that feel good too? WTF.

J.

Thanks for all the props on the weight loss this week. I tell you the bodybugg has me recommitted to the process. I'm amazed. I'm going to work really hard to lose 3 pounds this week. Being that close to -100 is crazy. Especially to have done it (I'm counting my chickens before they are hatched but) in less than a year will be really cool!

I feel that if I keep my deficit at 1500 a day I should be able to do it!

Thanks again.

I used to be sporty lol...since Iraq and the three knee surgeries I've been less sporty...<grin> good thing my hubby doesn't mind the 'butch' look. Yeah, Horny Toad and Title Nine are a little too casual..although, those Horny Toad pants fit my square/no ass and hips pretty well....

I'm liking being able to fit into smaller clothes, but I am not liking that those smaller clothes are so slutty...I want to be covered and a LITTLE stylish, but I am so NOT girly...to put a skirt, hose and heels (such as I can wear, bad knee means not too high heels) really just piss me off and put me in a BAD mood.....lolol

Am spending this Veteran's Day crying and being a mess...go figure..my Dad's birthday was today; he was a vet; friends and soldiers I lost in Iraq...hubby being on active duty and not home...just a wonky weird day for me...hope you guys are all doing well....

trueblue

Sorry you are down in the dumps today. My dad was buried on my birthday.....it is bad all the time....

Keep your chin up and know you have your online friends to lean on if you need us

Still feeling like shit. I got my SS. Thanks ZZ, your such a sport. Will talk later. Hopefully this shit goes away soon.

Thanks to all for listening to me feeling sorry for myself! Hey, has anybody else encountered the "problem" of not wanting to eat because its such a pain in the ass?? (not literally lol) I find myself barely making 1000 today, and nothing I've tried to eat seemed to go down easy...an apex brownie, strawberry streusel bar, a couple tablespoons of peanutbutter....jeez....

TB,if only I could get that to stop me from eating. I feel like I have been around this weight most of my adult life..except the last 5 years and I find myself comfortable at it. I find myself not motivated to lose more because I am feeling good here and I do like to eat. I am not exercising like I was this last summer, which sucks ass because I was eating like a trucker and still losing fast. NOW, I am not losing at all. I go this afternoon to see how much I have lost since 10-08-07. I was 228.5 then. It is a month later and I don't think I have lost a pound. To put some perspective on this here is my offical weigh in's at doctors.

4-5-07 305.5 Pre surgery, had surgery 4-19-07

4-26-07 284.5

5-21-07 273.0

6-25-07 257.0

7-23-07 248.5

8-27-07 238

10-8-07 228.5

I have done good so far, but not good enough, I guess. We will see today.

D

Let me know if you want a kick in the ass. I'll post some of the stuff I put on the Marchies' board.

People asked for ass kickings so I gave it to 'um. It a rather odd thread to be part of, this is home for me, the bycyling thread, but they were my first group on LBT so my peeps as well.

It got to where people where crying so much about struggling that I was afraid to post my successes...I know other monthly groups have some good gelling, if it weren't for you all here I'd be jealous of them! Ha.

D.....oh My Goodnesss!!!!!!! Look At Your Post....look At The Difference In Weight That You Have Been Dropping.....

You Have Got To Not Let This Get You Down........it Is Hard When We Are Comfy To Push Harder....believe Me Uhmmmmm...i Think I Get That....

Maybe You And I Need To Challenge One Another On The One Thing That Is My Struggle, And The One That Is Yours...and Go Into The New Year With Some More Loss?????

I Hope You Visit Went Well Today....

Ummmm Dont We Know Someone On Here That Has Something Coming Up A Week From This Thursday??????

Wont Mention Any Names ....but I Think That We All Know Who I Mean......?????