Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just feelin down! Please make me smile!

Can I hear some stories!!! I wanna know how much of a loser u are? If u have that one little outfit in the back of your closet that u just wont give away cause u know you'll be in it one day? I wanna know your reaction to the person or people who have been callin u fat or friend or lovers reaction when you finally went out with them and YOU GOT ALL THE ATTENTION INSTEAD. I JUST NEED A SMILE!!

HEY! SMILE! Sorry I don't have a story. I just figured I would try to start with something positive! :)

Ha ha lol thx Dave!! Lls

Maybe this will help....A limerick!

THERE ONCE WAS A FARMER FROM LEEDS
WHO SWALLOWED A PACKET OF SEEDS
IT SOON CAME TO PASS
HE WAS COVERED WITH GRASS
BUT HAS ALL THE TOMATOES HE NEEDS

:)

Tomorrow will be 8 mths post op and I'm down 95 lbs. it hasn't been easy but it's been worth it. I have so many smaller clothes that were given to me. It's like going shopping in my own house! I have a pile of not quite yet, a couple of my biggest pants I'm keeping so I can look BACK on where I've come from. I also have a bag of clothes to take to a resale shop. It's fun! I love not having to look for clothes in the plus size section but on regular racks in xl. You'll be fine! Have you had surgery? When and how are you doing?

A silly joke and a tip:

Have you heard the one about the corduroy pillow?

It's making ... HEADLINES!

The tip ... did you know that when you are feeling down you can FAKE-SMILE ... that's right, just raise the corners of your mouth, lift your cheeks, and crinkle your eyes and that if you keep doing that, you may start to feel better and even happy.

There's actual research backing up the value of this tip:

http://science.howstuffworks.com/life/smiling-happy.htm

Edited by VSGAnn2014

@@kimpossible67 I cant wait to have those problems! Right now I look at clothes in my closet thats I still keep wen I was a size xxl and think.....I'm gonna hold on to that Imma lose enough to get back in it!! So congrats!! I just had my first visit last week and found out my doc name I have my appt wit the coocoo doc on Thursday.

Thanks guys for tryin to make me smile

I'm looking forward to twerking again, how about you? Ever since I got fat again, my twerk game has suffered. My first NSV will be a split. Lol! =)

I'm looking forward to twerking again, how about you? Ever since I got fat again, my twerk game has suffered. My first NSV will be a split. Lol! =)

????????

When I was growing up it was the hydraulics I just wanna be able to do whatever my ankles and knees allow me to do lol

I work in beauty and everyone is skinny except me I was the heaviest at 247 pounds... I would get teased told to go gym ... they would analyze what I ate .. I had hormonal problems that made me gain weight .. I would go home crying.. I took time off and had my surgery I came back to work 30 lbs lighter now in total of 40 lbs after 5 weeks of my op and everyones jaw dropped and the nastiest girl said I look really good ... made me feel better but I can't believe how shallow people can be !!