Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any November sleevers ?

I'm seeing it on the scale as well. I lost 7 pounds on 1 week liquid diet before surgery. Gained those 7 pounds back after surgery with all the iv liquids they gave me in the hospital. Lost them in three days and have now been losing about a pound a day.

Hello all. Mine was Nov. 10. I would love to hear how all of you are feeling. I am very surprised at how good I feel. No nausea, no reflux. The only time I feel badly is when I forget and gulp down Water. Then it hurts :-) Are you still on full liquids?

goid luck tomorrow!

Thank you!! You're the 18th too right?? Good luck to you as well! ????

@@Karessa Weir Wheeler I am feeling better today can not wait till my tummy heels so I can eat food again hehe but yes when I drink Water too fast it hurts still but getting there :)

Mine was the 17th. Instead of staying one (1) night I ended up staying three (3) due to not holing anything down. The gas pains have been horrible (can't imagine what it would be like WITHOUT walking 3x's a shift, the GasX strips & chewables!) really would like to stay in touch w/ people that had surgery on my same date and follow each of you in our daily struggles & triumphs!!!

Hi fellow November sleevers. I was sleeved November 11. Lost 7 pounds on my week long pre op diet and have lost 9 since surgery. My question is does anyone else not feel hungry. I have to make myself eat. I'm on pureed phase for next three weeks. I have no desire to eat. Ive been like that for the last couple of days. Ive been forcing myself to eat. Any suggestions???

I had surgery on the 18th. My incision for my drainage is really sore. That's were my "problem" is. I also have zero appetite. Today I've had 4 oz of chicken broth, and 4 oz of pudding. Getting ready to make myself eat 4 more oz of broth. I know I'm not getting in the Protein I need, but if I eat more, I'm worried I'll hurt my new pouch.

Edited by Auntiex3

My legs are also very swollen still, I'm assuming its where I received so much Fluid while in the hospital. Did anyone else have this problem?

No Fluid problems and no drains. It won't take that long to get rid of the hospital fluids. How long u have to have the drain?

they put the drainage tube in the day they did the surgery. I keep it for a week and then they take it out.

I would love to be a of your group. Had my surgery on November 19. So far I have not had any problems post-op.I have been able to get 2 Protein shakes and a small cup of chicken broth. As long as i just take a sip at a time. Seems to be working for me. My one and only problem is getting my crushed medicine down with only tiny sips of Water.'m have not had a lot of pain which is good because I am allergic to morphine,purqset (?). vicodine, and tramadol.I can start on my pureed foods tomorrow, Does anyone have any suggestions on what to try first ?

I would love to be a of your group. Had my surgery on November 19. So far I have not had any problems post-op.I have been able to get 2 Protein shakes and a small cup of chicken broth. As long as i just take a sip at a time. Seems to be working for me. My one and only problem is getting my crushed medicine down with only tiny sips of Water.'m have not had a lot of pain which is good because I am allergic to morphine,purqset (?). vicodine, and tramadol.I can start on my pureed foods tomorrow, Does anyone have any suggestions on what to try first ?

I'm exactly the same as you! :) excited to start puréed foods tomorrow! That's really good that you've gotten two Protein Shakes down. I've only managed to get one (through tiny sips throughout the day) and some broth and sugar free Jello. I'm thinking I should focus more on the Protein though.

Same thing though with the crushed vitamins! Uughhhh.