Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

Okay, went to another computer and got another fifteen. Went and scanned (quickly) the rest of the posts and just had to reply.

Janet, you look just great

Phyl - sorry about yoiur friend

I have also been feeling the same way as all of you are. It's rough. Even rougher when I read about size 8 and size 4's. My jeans are a 12 and a 14. My shirts are L and XL. Of course, I cAN'T REMEMBER EVER WEARING LESS THAN AN 11. Excuse all the errors here, only got four min. left and I'm trying to hurry. Plus there are people waiting to use computer now. So I will check back maybe tomorrow or the next day.

Kari

Glad you have good weather - don't fret about your 12/14 - you are a tall person - I'm short and so is Steph & Karri (me & Karri 5'4 and I don't know Steph's actual height but know that she's at least as short as me if not shorter :0)

I am glad you are getting your exercise- how's your knees doing??

Hi guys. Just a quick check in. Kari, glad your trip went well. It sounds wonderful where you are. I'm now more jealous than ever. I would love some sun!!!

I am short. I'm 5'2 on a good day. Wish it would be taller, but it's not.

Not much going on here today. I've just been hanging out.

I'll talk to you later, ladies. Hugs.

I'm just a fraction under 5'1" but I always claim 5'2" anad since I usuall wear 2-3 inch heels, nobody questions it.

Yesterday food.< /p>

CALORIESCARBSFATPROTEINnt3_totals2.jpg1,048-154-22-62-

Today:

CALORIESCARBSFATPROTEINnt3_totals2.jpg923,88,37,58

Food so far for today. I may have a 100 cal snack later.

Going for a tiny fill tomorrow.

Before bed I wanted to check in with my ladies.

Janet, Karri, Denise, and Candice....we ARE all in the same boat. We are fighting. I think one of my problems right now is that I'm not working, and I'm not getting out and about. Before you all say "Get out" remember the 1000 people population and no where to go. I'm having a hard time deciding whether I want the winter to stay for snowmobiling or if I want it to go for my health. There is a big toss up.

I am now wearing size 8's. I know it is because of a lot of things but Karri, you made a good point, I was a size 4 which gave me permission to eat again. GRRRRRR!!!! I was almost in a 2 before the winter hit....now I'm in an 8. How frustrating.

We need to find what works for each of us. I know it is killing me. grrrr.

On that happy note, I'm off. Have a good tomorrow ladies.

Steph,

Well, that just does it!!! Size 2! Size 4! When I was anorexic (sp) in college I wore a size 7! I think I'll take my size 8/10 body over to the corner and suck my thumb (better that than eating a chocolate bar). I'm 5'5" and the only time I'll ever see a size that small is before they cremate my dead body.

Big Hug,

Car

Car!!! I'm so glad to see you pop in. Between you and Phyl, we'll have some banding positives. Janet is always positive, but after meeting her, she's a machine and I can only hope to be half of what she is. Love you Janet, but you are one tough cookie...I don't know how you are what you are, but wish I did.

Car, when were you filled and how have you been? I know you've had some down feelings, but I've come to believe it's a combo of winter/economy/life for the most of us. The days are getting longer and we will be living in the land of the sun one day soon.

Have you all read the blog post from the opening page. "The Awakening". The power in that message was amazing. I can't wait to read the next three sections. I think it can speak to all of us. Here's the link so Karri can get through to it too http://www.lapbandtalk.com/f197/awakening-part-i-88174/ It spoke to me anyways.

Well...off to do some more laundry. Have a great day ladies. Missed you Car. Glad you're back. I hugged my puppies for you.

Good afternoon, mon cherie Steph,

Thanks for that link.

I just got wrapped up in the holiday blues. My husband's family is so strange per their disregard for birthdays and holidays, Valentines' Day inclusive. Some days I just need a huge hug and John (DH) is clueless as to other people's needs. In the not so distant past, sociologists would have called his family dysfunctional. At least this hasn't rubbed off on my son (DS), but he's 1500 miles away at Penn State (the university, not the penitentiary). Obviously, I came from a family of huggers and birthday-rememberers (is that a word?). Culture clash? Nah, everyone needs to be special at least one a year! Enough of that!

I had my itsy bitsy unfill just about a month ago. My doctor is only a 15 minute drive away from work, so it is really easy to get gently tweaked. I'm just so pleased with where I am now, but (and that is a little "but"), it is way easy to play food quality games, even with this constriction, e.g. having my night-time Protein Shake made with low-cal chocolate ice cream and low-fat milk, rather than low-fat milk alone. Thow in a frozen ripe banana, and I'm in banders' heaven! Maybe, I'll pick up some more Dryer's Slow Churned on the way home......

Now, the big BUT (note, that is "but", not "butt'). We were cruising through some funiture stores yesterday when I passed a mirror propped on the floor and wondered at the nicely shaped legs of the person passing by. IT WAS ME!! Now, the stilettos heels certainly helped, but I was impressed.

Love and BIG HUGS to ALL!!!!

Car:tt1:

Now, the big BUT (note, that is "but", not "butt'). We were cruising through some funiture stores yesterday when I passed a mirror propped on the floor and wondered at the nicely shaped legs of the person passing by. IT WAS ME!! Now, the stilettos heels certainly helped, but I was impressed.

What a great NSV!

Sorry for the clueless/thoughtless husband. Mine's touch and go on that type of thing but I am too so it's OK.

Hey Gang!

I just found out this week that I'm pregnant! I'm very excited and am looking forward to this journey. I am 5 weeks and was actually pretty tight. Usually, I get tight around my TOM, but I was noticing I wasn't having the normal PMS symptoms. That's when I started getting suspicious. I took the home test and it was definite. I used one of the digital ones. The next day, I went to my GYN and tada!

I just got a complete unfill yesterday. I only had 1cc in there, but that was working for me. (I have lost 79lbs total.) And the heartburn I had from being too tight is now gone. I hope I don't have a lot of it during the pregnancy.

I have missed ya'll. I am about to scan through and see how everyone has been doing.

Congrats Chim!!!! Glad to hear everything in your world is doing so great!

I'm off snowmobiling ladies. Have a wonderful day. I'll check in tonight if we don't stay out and party too much tonight. We have a designated driver, but I had a major Migraine last night so I don't think I'll be doing a whole lot of partying.

Have a great Saturday!

Hey Gang!

I just found out this week that I'm pregnant! I'm very excited and am looking forward to this journey. I am 5 weeks and was actually pretty tight. Usually, I get tight around my TOM, but I was noticing I wasn't having the normal PMS symptoms. That's when I started getting suspicious. I took the home test and it was definite. I used one of the digital ones. The next day, I went to my GYN and tada!

I just got a complete unfill yesterday. I only had 1cc in there, but that was working for me. (I have lost 79lbs total.) And the heartburn I had from being too tight is now gone. I hope I don't have a lot of it during the pregnancy.

I have missed ya'll. I am about to scan through and see how everyone has been doing.

36_1_66.gifWOW!! Chim! What good news!15_2_126.gif

15_5_13.gif

We haven't heard from you since FOREVER!!

Don't be a stranger!

Good afternoon, mon cherie Steph,Thanks for that link.

I just got wrapped up in the holiday blues. My husband's family is so strange per their disregard for birthdays and holidays, Valentines' Day inclusive. Some days I just need a huge hug and John (DH) is clueless as to other people's needs. In the not so distant past, sociologists would have called his family dysfunctional. At least this hasn't rubbed off on my son (DS), but he's 1500 miles away at Penn State (the university, not the penitentiary). Obviously, I came from a family of huggers and birthday-rememberers (is that a word?). Culture clash? Nah, everyone needs to be special at least one a year! Enough of that!

I had my itsy bitsy unfill just about a month ago. My doctor is only a 15 minute drive away from work, so it is really easy to get gently tweaked. I'm just so pleased with where I am now, but (and that is a little "but"), it is way easy to play food quality games, even with this constriction, e.g. having my night-time Protein Shake made with low-cal chocolate ice cream and low-fat milk, rather than low-fat milk alone. Thow in a frozen ripe banana, and I'm in banders' heaven! Maybe, I'll pick up some more Dryer's Slow Churned on the way home......

Love and BIG HUGS to ALL!!!!

Car:tt1:

Car - I come from a family of huggers and kissers my sis (diff dad's) use to say that we kissed good bye even if we were just going to the bathroom :tt2: - My DS dad I think gave me one bday card in the yrs that we were together - but the bf's and xdh since him were pretty good...

Congrats on the legs & mirror - yep isn't it wonderful...

Hey Gang!

OMG Chim Congratulations !!!!! Please come back and tell us more...

Congrats Chim!!!! Glad to hear everything in your world is doing so great!

I'm off snowmobiling ladies. Have a wonderful day. I'll check in tonight if we don't stay out and party too much tonight. We have a designated driver, but I had a major Migraine last night so I don't think I'll be doing a whole lot of partying.

Have a great Saturday!

Steph becareful girl !!! no crashing ok...

36_1_66.gifWOW!! Chim! What good news!15_2_126.gif

15_5_13.gif

We haven't heard from you since FOREVER!!

Don't be a stranger!

Phyl when do you come back to the desert???

Good morning Gang

I slept in til 6:45 this morning and last night a freind from work came over for dinner & movie -

Ok I gotta brag here (oh ya like you guys are shocked by that) guess what I did this morning - guess..

5 freaking miles !!!! yep 5 miles - That is a personal best for me !!! The most I have ever done is like 4 - this morning 5 miles in 1 hr 20 minutes with inclines and even jogged a bit...

Hey Gang!

Hey Chim, nice to hear from you!!! And what fabulous news:thumbup: Awesome, so when are you due? Oct/Nov???? :)

Car - I come from a family of huggers and kissers my sis (diff dad's) use to say that we kissed good bye even if we were just going to the bathroom :) - My DS dad I think gave me one bday card in the yrs that we were together - but the bf's and xdh since him were pretty good...

Congrats on the legs & mirror - yep isn't it wonderful...

OMG Chim Congratulations !!!!! Please come back and tell us more...

Steph becareful girl !!! no crashing ok...

Phyl when do you come back to the desert???

Good morning Gang

I slept in til 6:45 this morning and last night a freind from work came over for dinner & movie -

Ok I gotta brag here (oh ya like you guys are shocked by that) guess what I did this morning - guess..

5 freaking miles !!!! yep 5 miles - That is a personal best for me !!! The most I have ever done is like 4 - this morning 5 miles in 1 hr 20 minutes with inclines and even jogged a bit...

5 miles on the treadmill? That's awesome, you have done your penance for the oreos now kiddo.... LOL so lighten up:tt2:

I love your picture comparison... wow, you would not know it was the same girl....!!!! I am so proud of you:lol:

Today's food (so far)

CALORIESCARBSFATPROTEINnt3_totals2.jpg638,63,27,36

I will probably have a 100 cal snack this evening... but I'm pretty tight.

I drove to T.O. for a fill this morning... She put in .125 cc into my band which should have put me at 7.4 cc's total... but then my Water was gurgling, so she did a tiny unfill .06 out... I can't even trust myself to do the math anymore... I think she was unsure too....

The important thing is I have some more restriction... YEAH!!!

Cals were easy to keep down today.

Edited by peaches9
forgot stuff

Thank you all! My estimated due date is Oct 21st. My bday is Oct 26th...and my younger twin sisters bday is Oct 24, so maybe my lil pumpkin will come out on one of our bdays.

I have a wonderful bf, Teddy. He's excited, too. Of course timing could be a little better (like after marriage), but it is what it is. I'm just anxious to see how this whole pregnancy thing plays out. I just pray it is an easy pregnancy. I've already been having dizzy spells/lightheadedness. :) But I guess it comes w/the territory, right? lol.

I will be back w/a few pics...