Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

I wanna go to Vegas!!!!!!!! Both on your your little vacation and to move there. I will take "hell" in the summer anytime over "hell" in the winter! Before the weight loss it was totally different. I couldn't handle the heat..but now I am freezing all the time. My kids are even making comments at school that I need to buy new coats because they don't match my skirts! Great...getting fashion tips from teenagers!

Well I worked at the basketball game last night so I didn't get to the gym but I am going to get ready to go this morning! I need to get about 15 miles in the next 2 days to have any chance of catching up on the challenge.

I wish you were coming too - this was impromptu - I just couldn't pass up seeing Candice when she was going to be so close - since she lives so far away - heck if you hadn't gone at Xmas time - I would have driven over to meet you too..

Linda is coming to Pasadena in March to see DS and she's going to make a trip down this way to get together with Phyl and me..

Well, I did 3.05 miles in 48 minutes - walked inclines of 1 - 6 - speed 3.5 to 4.2 - Came home showered went and got nails done - went to Marshall's - got some comfy shoes for walking in Vegas and a cross body purse - omg - they are great - it's smallish but enough to carry all my stuff and camera - Then went to Target - did my weekly shopping (dog cat food etc) and got another cross body purse very small and a polo type shirt for $2.48 and a couple bras for $12.99

Came home and Suzie Orman was on QVC - she was talking about this portfolio thingies she sells - Water proof - all your important docs in one place - Trust - Will junk on a cd - well I got this a yr or so ago - never opened it really - well after watching her sell it and showing how easy it was - I went and got mine and put all my stuff in it - well most of it need to do a current photo copy of my credit cards and new license - got it the other day - the pic is so so - not great but not terrible..

So that's been my day.... Need to figure out what I am going to eat - I have a lamb chop left from last night so may just have that with some rice and veggies - but got some hamburger that needs to be cooked.. Who knows - right now I'm not hungry ...

Ok off to ck my other thread and then maybe watch a movie

"Righteous kill"

Oh ya - I'll take the heat over the snow - I wouldn't know how to drive in that crap.. I am a little colder than I use to be - the real test would be in going where it's humid - I didn't do well at 250 in that kind of weather at alll..

CBL:tongue:

Vegas trip is very tempting. Would love to go but need the scooter to get around.... more walking than I can do. So that means I need DH, too... and there goes the fun!!

:):tongue2::)

I did get it in and out by myself once, but it's heavy.

Janet.... almost called you today. I would've said "HELP! I need to be rescued!" Spent like THREE HOURS out in Thermal at this little remote control airfield watching grown men fly their expensive toys around in circles... a JET RC plane rally. I didn't even know those things came in JETS! Some of them were HUGE... like 102" wing span! With little GI Joe guys sitting in the cockpits! It was interesting for a while, but then I was playing with my Blackberry trying to get on Facebook and snuggling up against a big old SUV trying to find some shade because it was so HOT and bright sun!!

Gotta go!!

I'm tired and I want to stay here but we have tickets to go hear this comedian at the clubhouse!!

Vegas trip is very tempting. Would love to go but need the scooter to get around.... more walking than I can do. So that means I need DH, too... and there goes the fun!! :wink2::tongue2::w00t:

I did get it in and out by myself once, but it's heavy.

Janet.... almost called you today. I would've said "HELP! I need to be rescued!" Spent like THREE HOURS out in Thermal at this little remote control airfield watching grown men fly their expensive toys around in circles... a JET RC plane rally. I didn't even know those things came in JETS! Some of them were HUGE... like 102" wing span! With little GI Joe guys sitting in the cockpits! It was interesting for a while, but then I was playing with my Blackberry trying to get on Facebook and snuggling up against a big old SUV trying to find some shade because it was so HOT and bright sun!!

Gotta go!!

I'm tired and I want to stay here but we have tickets to go hear this comedian at the clubhouse!!

I saw that RC Plane thing on the news last night - wondered if you guys went - I know that my stepbro - use to do rc cars and it's a very big thing and that it's more involved than most of us would think...

The scooter issue - Do you think it would fit in my trunk???

if it would then you could go with us :)- Ck Trump Hotel Vegas for room (that's where Deb & I are staying) ...

Or you could stay with us - I am not sure we have 2 beds or not - I need to call them anyway to let them know we are going to be late check in.... I am getting off work at 3 going to try and get on the road by 4...

I saw that RC Plane thing on the news last night - wondered if you guys went - I know that my stepbro - use to do rc cars and it's a very big thing and that it's more involved than most of us would think...

The scooter issue - Do you think it would fit in my trunk???

if it would then you could go with us :)- Ck Trump Hotel Vegas for room (that's where Deb & I are staying) ...

Or you could stay with us - I am not sure we have 2 beds or not - I need to call them anyway to let them know we are going to be late check in.... I am getting off work at 3 going to try and get on the road by 4...

I am getting so excited, started packing today and getting laundry done...

Phyl, what about forgetting the scooter and using a walker? THey are lighter and fold up to fit in a car... is that an option??? It would be so cool for you to come too.

Janet, did you get my mapquest email with your road directions???

How far is the Trump Tower from Imperial Palace???

4 more sleeps until VEGAS yeee-haw~!!

Temp dosn't look that HOT, around 65- 70 degrees F. If my conversion is correct... So I am packing light tops, slacks, and little jackets to wear... In the evening I am sure we'll need them.. now as a Canadian and being in the deep freeze for a couple months now 65-70 is going to feel BALMY to me:thumbup: Oh I can hardly wait, and my GF Ginette (a.k.a. Pamela) is really excited to meet you all too. I still haven't told her about the Lapband, can you believe it??? Well, I'll have to tell her now as she'll ask me how I have such good friends in the U.S.

Also this week I am very excited to be watching OBAMA become sworn in... way cool! :w00t:

I even got a 'pleasant' letter from my brother yesterday... He became an American Citizen Dec 12th... and lives in Fla./Conneticut alternately. CALORIESCARBSFATPROTEINnt3_totals2.jpg1,615,194,40,96

o.k. cals a little high yesterday, I had some more Rum punch in the evening with Hubby.... oooh those cals add up!:wink2:

I am getting so excited, started packing today and getting laundry done...

Phyl, what about forgetting the scooter and using a walker? THey are lighter and fold up to fit in a car... is that an option??? It would be so cool for you to come too.

Janet, did you get my mapquest email with your road directions???

How far is the Trump Tower from Imperial Palace???

4 more sleeps until VEGAS yeee-haw~!!

Temp dosn't look that HOT, around 65- 70 degrees F. If my conversion is correct... So I am packing light tops, slacks, and little jackets to wear... In the evening I am sure we'll need them.. now as a Canadian and being in the deep freeze for a couple months now 65-70 is going to feel BALMY to me:thumbup: Oh I can hardly wait, and my GF Ginette (a.k.a. Pamela) is really excited to meet you all too. I still haven't told her about the Lapband, can you believe it??? Well, I'll have to tell her now as she'll ask me how I have such good friends in the U.S.

Also this week I am very excited to be watching OBAMA become sworn in... way cool! :wink2:

I even got a 'pleasant' letter from my brother yesterday... He became an American Citizen Dec 12th... and lives in Fla./Conneticut alternately. CALORIESCARBSFATPROTEIN

nt3_totals2.jpg1,615,194,40,96

o.k. cals a little high yesterday, I had some more Rum punch in the evening with Hubby.... oooh those cals add up!:)

Trump Hotel is behind Fashion Mall - I could see it from my window when I was at the Wynn last June - Have you stayed at Imperial Palace before?? It's an older hotel and since my GF Deb hasn't been before - I wanted to make sure we stayed in a newer hotel - Heck we got 2 nights for 194 total for both of us - that $48.50 each per night..

Ya I got your instructions - I responded - my main question and I think Phyl can answer as she has a GPS - is that do you have to buy more detailed maps than what comes with the system - Fashion Show Rd has been there for ages but it doesn't show up in the map that came w/my TomTom..

When I go to the TomTom site - I see I can buy a map (detailed) of western region - I want more detail so I may buy it - but need to know 1st if it gives me more info than what comes w/the system...

Well, I guess I blew that for you didn't I :smile: You hadn't told her - She didn't knew you had surgery... Well if you don't want to tell her we can make up another story - but then alas - once we deceive what a tangle web we weave - so then when I say something about Karri - Kari - Denise - Steph - Linda - Donna or Phyl she will wonder how we both know all the same pple and what did you tell her when you went to MofA last yr..

Just tell before hand and I will cover for you if you don't want her to know...

Hope this map isn't to big

I will bring something for day Sat and then change of clothes for Sat nite and then something comfy to wear home on the drive Sunday..

Mid 60's should be hot for you :w00t: mid to low 40's at night.

When was the last time you were in Vegas.. The last 2 times I was there I didn't get to do anythings 11/04 my DS wedding and then last June - Heck I never left the hotel

stripmap2.gif

Trump Hotel is behind Fashion Mall - I could see it from my window when I was at the Wynn last June - Have you stayed at Imperial Palace before?? It's an older hotel and since my GF Deb hasn't been before - I wanted to make sure we stayed in a newer hotel - Heck we got 2 nights for 194 total for both of us - that $48.50 each per night..

Ya I got your instructions - I responded - my main question and I think Phyl can answer as she has a GPS - is that do you have to buy more detailed maps than what comes with the system - Fashion Show Rd has been there for ages but it doesn't show up in the map that came w/my TomTom..

When I go to the TomTom site - I see I can buy a map (detailed) of western region - I want more detail so I may buy it - but need to know 1st if it gives me more info than what comes w/the system...

Well, I guess I blew that for you didn't I :glare: You hadn't told her - She didn't knew you had surgery... Well if you don't want to tell her we can make up another story - but then alas - once we deceive what a tangle web we weave - so then when I say something about Karri - Kari - Denise - Steph - Linda - Donna or Phyl she will wonder how we both know all the same pple and what did you tell her when you went to MofA last yr..

Just tell before hand and I will cover for you if you don't want her to know...

Hope this map isn't to big

I will bring something for day Sat and then change of clothes for Sat nite and then something comfy to wear home on the drive Sunday..

Mid 60's should be hot for you :huh2: mid to low 40's at night.

When was the last time you were in Vegas.. The last 2 times I was there I didn't get to do anythings 11/04 my DS wedding and then last June - Heck I never left the hotel

stripmap2.gif

That is a cool map Janet! Now I can see how close our two hotels will be!! Yes, I know Imp. Palace is an older hotel, but we wanted to go CHEAP and it combined with our flight was just the right price. As long as its clean I* am happy.

Also, they have KARAOKE at the Imperial Palace, and I love to sing. .... so maybe we can have a few laughs there?

Don't worry, I'll tell my friend Ginette about my Lapband before we get there... who wants the stress of keeping a secret like that... I wouldn't want to put that on you.

She'll be cool, and understanding I am sure.. She is always telling me how good I look... it'll be alright. I just never felt the need to come clean before now.

Oh yeah, we have a little joke going too. Her name for the Trip is "Pamela" and of course you already know I am "peaches".... its our wild and vivacious character names...

Hee,hee we are gonna have so much fun without our husbands...!!!!

Janet.... Tom Tom is just a little confused about where you want to go. He's British, you know, so you have to be patient with "him"!! Sometimes we don't necessarilly speak the same language!! I have been playing with mine to see if I could find the address. First, I looked up the address of the Trump Hotel online. After you pick Las Vegas NV in the Tom Tom, type in Fashion... and a list of three streets should pop up. You have to scan down to W Fashion Show Dr. Pick that and then type in 2000 and it will calculate your route. Address online does not use the "W", but if you google 2000 W Fashion Show Dr, Trump hotel/condos pulls up, so I'm pretty sure either address works-- with or without the "W", it's still the same address. Says its 287 miles from our place.

That is a cool map Janet! Now I can see how close our two hotels will be!! Yes, I know Imp. Palace is an older hotel, but we wanted to go CHEAP and it combined with our flight was just the right price. As long as its clean I* am happy.

Also, they have KARAOKE at the Imperial Palace, and I love to sing. .... so maybe we can have a few laughs there?

Don't worry, I'll tell my friend Ginette about my Lapband before we get there... who wants the stress of keeping a secret like that... I wouldn't want to put that on you.

She'll be cool, and understanding I am sure.. She is always telling me how good I look... it'll be alright. I just never felt the need to come clean before now.

Oh yeah, we have a little joke going too. Her name for the Trip is "Pamela" and of course you already know I am "peaches".... its our wild and vivacious character names...

Hee,hee we are gonna have so much fun without our husbands...!!!!

I love the name change - we use to do that when we were in high school - And to me you are Peaches - You look like a Peach - Ok what can my name be - Indiogirl won't do... So maybe Sasha (that's beyonce's alter ego name) but again I don't have a dh so I don't need a fake name :0)

Ok Karakoke I will love to watch - I might record and post on utube :0)

Janet.... Tom Tom is just a little confused about where you want to go. He's British, you know, so you have to be patient with "him"!! Sometimes we don't necessarilly speak the same language!! I have been playing with mine to see if I could find the address. First, I looked up the address of the Trump Hotel online. After you pick Las Vegas NV in the Tom Tom, type in Fashion... and a list of three streets should pop up. You have to scan down to W Fashion Show Dr. Pick that and then type in 2000 and it will calculate your route. Address online does not use the "W", but if you google 2000 W Fashion Show Dr, Trump hotel/condos pulls up, so I'm pretty sure either address works-- with or without the "W", it's still the same address. Says its 287 miles from our place.

Phyl - Thanks I will try that....

Vegas..........I think I could be jealous. Good friends, sunshine, and warmth.........it's got to be better than the below 0 crap we have here in Michigan. BTW - there really is a little (and I mean little) town here called Hell. It is just down the road from me. And believe me. It froze over.

Well, I went back to the gym today (again). Legs feel like rubber. Tried really hard to come up with a good excuse to skip it again. My head just didn't buy any of the excuses. Have to wait and see what Weds. brings.

Have fun in Vegas. Put a quarter in the slots for me.

MY COMMERCIAL IS BEING SHOWN ON TV !!!!

I haven't seen it yet !!! One of my bosses said that he saw me on tv the other morning !!!

Well no more QVC in the mornings while getting ready for work - I will have channel 3 (KESQ) On

I am going to call the Dr Office they were suppose to give us dvd's - then somehow I will figure out how to upload it....

Belated Happy Birthday Stephine !!!!!

:scared2:

Hope you had a great day yesterday !!!

:Dancing_wub:Wow Janet, I wanna see it!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPH!!!

Friday on Facebook, I was gonna send you a birthday present, but I didn't want it to be early so I wanted to wait till Sunday, and now I'm late instead of early.

So sorry

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPH!!!!!!!!

:scared2::Dancing_wub::):Dancing_wub::thumbup::Dancing_wub::crying::Dancing_wub:

MY COMMERCIAL IS BEING SHOWN ON TV !!!!

I haven't seen it yet !!! One of my bosses said that he saw me on tv the other morning !!!

Well no more QVC in the mornings while getting ready for work - I will have channel 3 (KESQ) On

I am going to call the Dr Office they were suppose to give us dvd's - then somehow I will figure out how to upload it....

UGH!! I can't get Channel 3 because we're on DirecTV with east & west coast feeds. Unless they show it on L.A. channels, I won't see it. Hope you can upload it to Facebook!!

7_17_3.gif

Vegas..........I think I could be jealous. Good friends, sunshine, and warmth.........it's got to be better than the below 0 crap we have here in Michigan. BTW - there really is a little (and I mean little) town here called Hell. It is just down the road from me. And believe me. It froze over.

Well, I went back to the gym today (again). Legs feel like rubber. Tried really hard to come up with a good excuse to skip it again. My head just didn't buy any of the excuses. Have to wait and see what Weds. brings.

Have fun in Vegas. Put a quarter in the slots for me.

Kari - I will put a quarter in for you ok GF... We will take pic's and post when I get back..

:Dancing_wub:Wow Janet, I wanna see it!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPH!!!

Friday on Facebook, I was gonna send you a birthday present, but I didn't want it to be early so I wanted to wait till Sunday, and now I'm late instead of early.

So sorry

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPH!!!!!!!!

:wink2::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub:

Denise - Ya I can't wait to see it - at lunch today they showed the other couple who filmed that day. There were 4 of us well really five but I count the couple as one who filmed that day so I guess they will run as separate.. Can't wait to see it - I hope they give me the dvd - then phyl can help me upload it if I can't figure it out... Can't wait to see what they kept ... Sal my boss said I sounded normal - I was nervous but trying to act casual...

UGH!! I can't get Channel 3 because we're on DirecTV with east & west coast feeds. Unless they show it on L.A. channels, I won't see it. Hope you can upload it to Facebook!!

7_17_3.gif

Phyl - you don't get antena tv - you guys don't watch local news - It' won't be on LA station just KESQ 42 on antenna.

Well back from the gym - cooking dinner - parking my cars and oh ya Denise - If you want to form an aliance on parking wars - I will be your bud and not ticket you - Phyl gave me some secerts on how to be a millionaire .... I did get my 4th car today..

GOOD MORNING GANG !!

Well just cking in - everyone must be watching tv this morning.. Alas I have to work - but will be watch via internet streaming :Dancing_wub:

Today is a history day in America....

I am so very proud to be an AMERICAN :wink2: