Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

Karri congrats on the running.

Cals yesterday 960, plus exercise

Cals today 850, plus longggggg nap

I'm going back to bed now, nighty night

Hi,

Been busy planning for TOPS meeting tomorrow. We're having an Open House and I have to lead it. Our leader kind of bowed out and dumped everything on me a couple of weeks ago. Hope we have a good turn out.

That means weigh in tomorrow morning, too. And, since I'm leading the meeting, and since it's an Open House, trying to recruit new members... have to wear REAL CLOTHES, and can't weigh in in my bathing suit this week! Bummer! I usually get ready for Water aerobics before TOPS meeting, so I go in my bathing suit and robe. :thumbup:

Doing better today. Thanks.

Good Morning Gang.....

Denise Great job on those calories - WTG :thumbup:

Karri - Linda is flying to Vegas - I know that Phyls DD did to - so I guess it's a good place to flyout of - I usually want to travel on the weekends - but am going to ck thurs for when I go to TX next month - Congrats on the Run - Yep a bet will do it everytime

Phyl - Good luck on your meeting today and remember to take into consideration you have real clothes on - that's a bummer - can'tyou just wear a long shifts (lightweight of course) over your suit .... Glad you are doing better..

Ok I got tons of stuff to do so off for now - back later

Have a good day ladies

Denver => LV $216 and I've seen it cheaper (probably in summer)

Feeling really good after unfill, good constriction but no PBing or acid reflux. Now, I no longer have an excuse for not exercising. Always do yoga first thing in the morning, but kinda leaves a lot lacking in the aerobic realm.

Better get back to work protecting the security of our nation's dams (well, actually protecting the security of the administrative systems for our nation's dams).

whoo0-hoooo!!!!

:crying::yikes::wink::tt1:

my food for today, Thursday

CALORIESCARBSFATPROTEINnt3_totals2.jpg1,108,134,28,48

Edited by peaches9

Sorry, in my drunken stupor - I forgot to post my YESTERDAY totals... incl the wine (hic)

CALORIESCARBSFATPROTEINnt3_totals2.jpg1,263/176/15/63

So Phyl, I included the 3 glasses of wine in MY totals after all.... I didn't get home until Midnight, we had such fun.!!!

Denver => LV $216 and I've seen it cheaper (probably in summer)

Feeling really good after unfill, good constriction but no PBing or acid reflux. Now, I no longer have an excuse for not exercising. Always do yoga first thing in the morning, but kinda leaves a lot lacking in the aerobic realm.

Better get back to work protecting the security of our nation's dams (well, actually protecting the security of the administrative systems for our nation's dams).

'

Wow, that is a great price to go to Vegas,,,,.... Does that mean you are coming too next weekend????:wink:

Hidee Ho All,

Cals today 1015, exercise not much, dance class 1/2 hour of being spinned around till I almost flew off into a wall

Candice CONGRATS!!!! I am very jealous.

Night All, I off to do work for my never ending suck fest job.

CONGRATULATIONS

CANDICE

:party:

:party:

:tt1:

:waytogo:

:wink:

:success1:

:yikes::crying:

whoo0-hoooo!!!!

:success1::yikes::wink::waytogo:

my food for today, Thursday

CALORIESCARBSFATPROTEINnt3_totals2.jpg1,108,134,28,48

:crying::thumbup::tt1: I thought a heard an echo which sounded like someone expressing their joy!

Congrats...we all knew you could do it!

28 miles as of today!!! I am so proud of myself. Also, starting next week I am limiting the amount of time that I am available for students. I will only be available Tues. and Thurs. for them to come in for help. I am hoping that will help the food situation at work. That way I can make sure that I am giving myself a meaningful time to eat instead of grabbing a bite here and there and never getting hungry and never getting full. Without meaningful eating I just graze all day.

Phyl...I hope you are feeling better and that your TOPS event went well. Big Hugs to you!

Okay... Hic hic, here, too! OMG, I don't know what happened!

SIL left some vodka here after their visit. That's what started it!! Trouble!

So DH decides we need to "get rid of" the vodka! So he bought orange juice and I persuaded him that SIL used OJ & Grenadine, so I stuck a bottle of Grenadine in the shopping basket yesterday! So, this afternoon, when it was time for my afternoon wine & cheese, he fixes himself a big glass of Jim's concoction... vodka, grenadine & OJ.... sort of a "Tequila Sunrise" but with vodka. He finishes that off (I had one yesterday and decided I'd rather have wine, thank you very much!) So after two of those he decides we need to invite the neighbors over... it was a warm, beautiful afternoon and we were sitting out on the patio by then. So, first neighbors, behind us, he struck out... they were getting ready to go out for dinner & didn't want to drink before going out on the road. SO he goes next door..... lights are on but no one's home. So he goes to the German people on the other side... I mean they barely speak English, but he's had all this vodka, so he doesn't care. So they come over. Really nice people... bought an RV in FL a few years ago & now they spend 6 mos in the USA every year. Having a very nice visit with them when the neighbors on the other side come home. DH invites them over, too. Pretty soon other neighbors go by on their golf cart... DH, still drinking, flags them down, too. Now we have 8 people, including us, and I guess we're having a "Happy Hour" party! He just keeps pouring that vodka & mixing these drinks that the Germans have now named "Russian Sunset" (as opposed to Tequila Sunrise)! Pretty soon Dh is emptying contents of the refridgerator.. summer sausage, cheese, crackers... moving on to ham, macaroni salad left over from ladies' luncheon I went to yesterday, ham, his favorite costco bread! Neighbors bring over more cheese, more sausage, more macaroni salad. German's bring over kettle corn, some very hot red things.. like cheetos only NOT! I tried one and that was enough!

So, needless to say, afternoon drink turned in to too much drink, Snacks, and eventually... dinner. Everyone pooped out about 7:30 pm. Most have retired to the pool/hot tubs now. I am recovering in front of the TV. Quite an evening, and totally unexpected, but fun! I've had way too much wine, but that's okay. Back on track tomorrow.... and I steered clear of that vodka stuff!! I was perfectly content with my little wine glass & my merlot!!

And, we WERE celebrating!! My TOPS meeting went GREAT this morning. I was pretty nervous because we were having an open house today and I was reluctantly in charge.

I was really blown away at how sweet everyone was... they made a really big deal out of my 100 lb loss and one lady even went out of her way to get me a dozen red roses!! It was amazing!! And besides that, we had several guests and I think we may get three new members out of all that. And I lost a wee bit! I've now more than recovered from the holidays and DD/SIL visit! Back on track. Well, except for a little over indulging tonight! Hell, I needed a good party to get me out of my "blue funk"!!

23_33_12.gif 7_4_13.gif

Karri - Linda is flying to Vegas - I know that Phyls DD did to - so I guess it's a good place to flyout of - I usually want to travel on the weekends - but am going to ck thurs for when I go to TX next month - Congrats on the Run - Yep a bet will do it everytime

Phyl - Good luck on your meeting today and remember to take into consideration you have real clothes on - that's a bummer - can'tyou just wear a long shifts (lightweight of course) over your suit .... Glad you are doing better..Ok I got tons of stuff to do so off for now - back later. Have a good day ladies

Yeah, DD said cheapest flights from Seattle were to LV!

Who knew??

Maybe you should fly out of Vegas when you go to TX????

Meeting went so VERY WELL!!

I DID wear my suit! DH kept nagging me that I would be sorry if I got weighed in my regular clothes. So I went in suit & robe, as usual... got weighed in bathing suit, and then slipped my clothes over the suit. We weigh in before meeting starts, so plenty of time to get clothes on! Was down a "hair", so I'm just s skosh under my pre-Christmas weight.

I am watching ER. DH in a drunken stupor at the hot tub! :wink: Hope he keeps his head above water! I don't think he'll be swimming 100 laps tonight!

Good evening ladies. Just thought I'd pop my head in so you didn't think I'd disappeared again.

Travel was good. It is warm on this side of the state. Was 45 here in Helena today. I guess it was -20 this morning at home. I'm now in my hotel room and I've been working hard on all that I was procrastinating. Why I leave things til the last minute is beyond me. But it is mostly done so I'm taking some time for me. It's 11:30 so the rest will have to be tomorrow morning.

Okay...good news first...but long story to get there.....

When I last went snowmobiling I had a 2xl mens coat and 2xl women's bibs. The bibs were getting too small and the coat, though arms were too long, just fit. Anyways, I tried on the bibs last week when we went snowmobiling and they were a riot. I could have fit at least 2 if not 3 of me in them. I didn't even attempt the coat. Anywho....I went online and was trying to figure out what to order and was very troubled with the size charts. The things said a small was a 6-8 but the waist size was something crazy like 24 inches. The xl was the right waist but said pant size was 14-16. So I called the company and the idiot man on the phone didn't understand the problem and I just got frustrated. So I didn't order a damned thing because I was coming out here. So this morning I went to a shop to try on...and the size 8 fit!!! I was so worried I was going to have to get an xl and cry. It wouldn't have mattered if they ran small or not. That xl still would have slapped me. And for those of you in an xl, that is not an insult to you all in the least. Please don't take it that way.

I was excited to check into hotel because I wanted to work out...but all they have is a recumbant bike and a treadmill....no elliptical. Friend is going to check to see if I can go to her gym on a day to day rate. Anyways...I did walk 1/2 hour, but my music only lasted 16 minutes. I almost gave in then but pushed through. I forgot my Jillian video in P'wood. I was all psyched about plugging it in my laptop and doing it here in the mornings. Oh well...I'll get the exercise in.

No calorie count today....too tired to care. I did good food wise and did manage to get in 48 oz of Water.

I'm coming down with a cold. I have a fever blister from hell on my lip....about the size of a quarter inside and out. My throat is sore and nose is getting stuffy. I took some cold stuff and my back meds. Going to sign off...after I move my cars (and pay my parking fines that I'm sure Phyl gave me) and get to sleep.

Candice, great job on 175!!!! What a magic number

Phyl, sounds like a great party both this morning and this evening. I'm glad I wasn't there because that vodka would have been my undoing.

Janet, I wish I was going to Vegas....I'm jealous.

Karri, good for you on limiting your availability. It will be tough to stick to, but oh so worth it! And awesome job on the miles.

Car, as soon as I get the chance to do some searching (tomorrow evening probably) I will start with the daily tips. my email is StephS@qtr.us or you can just pm me. Tomorrow's goal....1 1/2 times the water....100 oz. With the cold I need to up my liquids. And your body cannot burn calories without Fluid.

Have a great day tomorrow everyone. I'll check in sometime tomorrow evening.

Hidee Ho All,

Cals today 1015, exercise not much, dance class 1/2 hour of being spinned around till I almost flew off into a wall

Candice CONGRATS!!!! I am very jealous.

Night All, I off to do work for my never ending suck fest job.

Denise, 1015 Cals are great!!! Keep up the good work, we are ALL going to get to GOAL!!!!!:yikes: