Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

Happy Thanksgiving to all today. Remember to Celebrate family and friends and not focus on the food. I am trying to catch up on my exercise as basically the last month I haven't done any due to working so much. I walked for 90 minutes today 4.7 miles over 700 calories burned. I am planning on walking tonight for another hour. I figure this will help strengthen my knee for upcoming surgery too.

I am guessing that Lynette will be super busy now with Christmas coming up and working in retail.

Hope you all have a good day and enjoy time off from work. I get 4 days off. I don't know how to act. Really I do and plan on enjoying it.

Congrats on the Thanksgiving challenge and let's get started on the next one. Any weight loss is better than a gain. And every time you gain and then lose you are learning that even with the band you still have to work and can't eat anything and everything.

I don't know if any of you have received an email with this PowerPoint presentation, but it is cute. I tried to upload it but was not successful. If you would like to view it, send me a private message or email and I will forward to you.

I think the Thanksgiving tips were awesome - I'm kind of glad I'll be on Clear Liquids today to take away all temptation - but it's great to know that you can partake in the social food event and still be healthy (and probably feel better than an overstuffed "turkey" like I normally do). I'm hoping it warms up enough here so that we can all take a walk after dinner - little chilly now (34). Congrats on your 50 pounds - you now have less to lose than you've already lost!

Thanks Kim !!!

OMG 34 degrees - it will be mid 70's here today - those who are cooking might have to turn on the a/c :) - Yep past the half way mark - but am concerned that will be hitting a plateau (sp) soon - I have lost a little something each week - Went to the gym this a.m. was only going to do 2 miles - but slowed the speed increased the incline and did 3 mile in 1 hr.

Hi All,

I don't post, but I do read all the time.

I am doing well, I've lost 67 lbs. since July 24th and just have a ?.

Does anyone have a place where I can go on the puter that will give info on how much Protein in foods. I still drink Protein Drinks and want to be able to keep track better of protein from just my food.< /p>

Thanks in advance for any info you can give me and I wish you all a happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy, but be careful not to undo all the good work you all have done.

FitDay.com is a good one.

update.gif

1. Distant0098 168/158 -9 lb

2. Phyllser/Phyl 282/272 -3 lb

3. IndioGirl/Janet 210/200 -10 lb

4. forgve70x7/Nichole 235/225 -8 lb

5. cazulay/Cece 204/194 -10.2 lb

6. lindaa -11 lb

7. frustrated/Ruby 205/195 -3

8. marcyinak/Marcy 236/226 -5 lb

9. Brandy 166/156 -2.5 lb

10. jackie506 218/208 -10 lb.

11. Stacymak 236/226

12. Mango24 202/192 -3 lb

13. SHAND Down -4 lb.

14. Chimboree

15. Kirajh/Kari-10 lb

16. NewCC -2 lb

17. ribearty -4.5 lb

18. Car 187/177 -8.5lb

19. ssankaofa73 237/227

20. Dini 154/144 -7

21. Unruhlyhd 291/281

22. mikesmom

23. Peaches

24. lapedtolive

25. Kathybad - 6.5 lb

clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif clap2.gif

I think this is everyone I've heard from so far. I know there are some who said they'll update me on the weekend. I hope my figures are correct. Congrats to all and a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!

I am in Little Rock. We have been here since Sat. We ate at a hotel today, and then we climbed Pinnacle Mountain at Pinnacle State Park. I also climbed it with my son on Tues.

Lynette - We went to Kohls, We don't have one in N.O.

My daughter wants to go to the early sale at 4:OOam.

Kathy - Level 2 for me

Phyl - I don't know how much I lost, no scales in the hotel.

However, I did buy size 14 jeans at Kohls. Woo Hoo

Congratulations on the weight loss everyone!!!

update.gif

1. Distant0098 168/158 -9 lb

2. Phyllser/Phyl 282/272 -3 lb

3. IndioGirl/Janet 210/200 -10 lb

4. forgve70x7/Nichole 235/225 -8 lb

5. cazulay/Cece 204/194 -10.2 lb

6. lindaa -11 lb

7. frustrated/Ruby 205/195 -3 lb

8. marcyinak/Marcy 236/226 -5 lb

9. Brandy 166/156 -2.5 lb

10. jackie506 218/208 -10 lb.

11. Stacymak 236/226

12. Mango24 202/192 -3 lb

13. SHAND Down -4 lb.

14. Chimboree

15. Kirajh/Kari-10 lb

16. NewCC -2 lb

17. ribearty -4.5 lb

18. Car 187/177 -8.5lb

19. ssankaofa73 237/227

20. Dini 154/144 -7 lb

21. Unruhlyhd 291/281 - 13.6 lb

22. mikesmom

23. Peaches

24. lapedtolive

25. Kathybad - 6.5 lb

clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif clap2.gif

Adding one more.

Hey, just had to check in today and wish everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving! It has been sooooo hectic lately and haven't been able to get on here like I was, but things are going pretty well. I have had to be treated for kidney infections twice in the past month and ended up putting back on 7 pounds, but last week I had my second fill. Now I have 6 cc in my band. I think it may be too tight though, 'cause I can't seem to keep anything down. Two teaspoons of food and out it comes! Not much fun, but I am losing right now! No, seriously think I will need to try to get hold of my doctor next week and get him to back it up a bit. Hate to do it, but this can't be good for me or the band!

I have truly missed talking to all of you! Hope all is well with everyone and that you enjoyed your Thanksgiving! We are all soooo blessed!!!!

Thinking of you! Jeanie:)

I HATE MOVING! So we finally got everything transferred from the old place to the new place with only a few hiccups in between. Like when we go to the new place and realized that someone had used it as a crash pad and the place smelled like cigarettes and they had used the shower!!!! So we went to the rental company and they were great and had their cleaning crew come in and fix the places up, but that put us back a few hours and the temperatures were dropping rapidly. Nonetheless, we are now moved in. I got my exercise for the week though!! I made at total of 89 trips up our flight of stairs to the apartment. Yes I counted!!!! Those were just the trips during the moving, not to mention the others for just normal living.

Anyways, we didn't Celebrate Thanksgiving this year due to the fact that we were moving, but I have decided that I must have a Christmas dinner because I battled major head hunger all day. I think it was because I didn't get a Thanksgiving dinner. We went out to eat and I had a very small piece of pumpkin pie, but it just didn't cut it. Doesn't help that I am not filled. Being unfilled hasn't affected my hunger (still rarely feel actual hunger), but it does effect how much I can eat. I really have to measure my food and only eat a certain amount, cause if I pushed it, I could probably eat pre-band amounts and I don't want to go there. It is a good thing that it is almost my bed time because I seriously wanted to eat. I haven't weighed for two days becasue the scale has been packed away, but it is in the bathroom waiting for me to step on it in the morning. I am hoping it is down at least a couple pounds. Tomorrow I go to join the gym, sore muscles and all. I won't be able to do much with the weights right now cause I am so sore, but it will just make it look like I am improving quickly.

I hope you all had a good Thanksgiving. I am off to bed. I have to get up early in hopes of finding a good sale on microwaves. Ours had to stay at the old place cause it was attached to the wall and I think they would have missed it if we took it with us.

Hello Lucky 7's ~

I hope ya'll had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I did pretty good, am really proud of myself. I did allow myself a small slice of apple pie afterwards (don't tell the food police :paranoid) :biggrin1:

I didn't do so well with Thanksgiving. We had a lot of people over and I was running around all day and very uptiight. I was constantly stuffing party mix or licking my fingers. I am sure all of that added up, not to mention the liquid calories. I am up 0.5 pounds this morning. The good news is that I have to have a tooth pulled in a few hours, and I am not allowed to eat or drink anything right now. I am sure I won't want to eat the rest of the day either, so I will probably make up for yesterday today. I would rather go through lap-band surgery again than deal with the dentist today. I am not a good dental patient. . .

I have truly missed talking to all of you! Hope all is well with everyone and that you enjoyed your Thanksgiving! We are all soooo blessed!!!! Thinking of you! Jeanie:)

Jeanie - Great to hear from you..

Hello Lucky 7's ~

I hope ya'll had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I did pretty good, am really proud of myself. I did allow myself a small slice of apple pie afterwards (don't tell the food police :paranoid) :biggrin1:

Blooeyez - it's ok - food cop/angel had a piece of cake .....

I didn't do so well with Thanksgiving. . . .

Linda - it's one day and you did ok - Dentist I love my dentist he is GREAT - I get gas ;) just to fill a tooth - but I still don't go to him unless i have a problem - i need to go right not - but >>>>>>>>>>>

Yipee, down 2 pounds since Tuesday. Maybe moving isn't so bad after all...Oh wait... Yes it is!

Mango :clap2::clap2:

I just found the body bugg on sale for $249 at this site until Monday 11/26

bodybugg armband device

I want one but don't know if I should spend the $$$ got 5 family and 3 gf to buy for plus my DGD b-day on 12/1 so we will see.....

OK gang - here was your food cop/angels menu yesterday

Walked 3.5 miles in the morning

Mashed tatoes - butternut squash - turkey - stuffing and a tad of gravey - 1 piece sf double layer pumpkin pie and 1 pie cake. guesstimate calories to be around 1300 to 1500

got up and went to the gym this a.m. did another 3.67 miles and got on the scale this morning and weighted the same as yesterday - but i don't know how long it takes for the calorie to turn in to actual fat - don't think its 12 hrs... so will keep up the exercise...