Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

Sunny, an omlet isn't bad if you cut up the ingredients into small pieces. I used scissors and cut up my turkey bacon, and you could do the same with onions, green peppes, ham, etc. It's a great Protein boost in the morning, and heats up quick. I did add my unflavored Protein Powder to my Soup I'm taking also. I'm hoping it will give me enery to help me last tomorrow!!

I don't think the egg beaters are bad. Once you've been eating them, it's hard to tell the difference.

Lynette, I am sure the potty training will come! He will decide one day that he is just going to do it!

Nicole is doing better, but boy she has had quite an ordeal with her teeth!!! Never had a cavity, but with having a missing eye tooth, she has had to have soooo much cosmetic work! She has at least $10,000 in that smile!!!

laurend, I can't believe they havent fixed your air yet. Jeez, I would die with out air, it is sooooo hot here.

Lynette, glad you had a good time you did great with the eating. Be sure to let us know what you prepare for lunch tomorrow for work. I go back the week after you and I am a little nervous cause the food at work is awful.

Frustrated, good to hear you are not frustrated any more :)

Jeanie, how's it going. I went to my family reunion today. I ate several different veggie casseroles and brought some home for tonight. I didn't eat too much. Just ate slow and socialized.

Sunny, see, we knew you could do it? I'll bet there was lots of yummy food! That is soooo hard, but apparently you braved it out!!! Good for you!!! Did you have a nice time? Sure hope so, sometimes I have a fabulous time at reunions and other times, I can't even believe I'm related, lol!!!!

Lynette, Congrats on the nails!!! You deserve it!!!:)

Laurend, Man, not envious of your AC situation! Ours has been running nonstop for weeks now! Sure hope you get it fixed soon! It is nice to see you on here again!

Mango, You must like the boyfriend!!! LOL

Good luck with returning to work and let us know how it goes!

Snaggletooth and Sunshine, I feel so close like we have bonded!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha- over Paula Dean!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and what about her hunky sons.

Mango, I have to get up at 4:30 am, and I've been sleeping in every morning for 5 weeks now. It's going to kill me, but at 2pm when I get off, I plan to come home and take a nap with my son, a very long nap!!!

I'm going to take a book to bed around 9 tonight and read, just a little to make me sleepy, and then I'll hopefully be out.

Sunny, I scrambled 3 oz of egg beaters with a slice of turkey bacon, cut up, and a slice of cheese for Breakfast, and for lunch, I've decided to take the vegetable Soup I have left over with a few crackers. For snack, I've got a cottage cheese double. And I made sure I have no money so the snack machines won't be tempting at all!!! So I'm all set, except to pick something out to wear. Wonder what still fits!!!!

Lynette, do you make your eggs up ahead of time? I never thought to do that! See, learn something new every day!!! LOL

Sunny,

Some of the Egg Beater varieties are delicious! I forget which one I ate a lot of ... I think it was Southwestern Omelet! Delicious! And I agree with Lynette, you really can't tell the difference!:)

Gee, I think I need to watch this Paula Dean person! I know nothing about her!!! LOL You guys seem to really enjoy watching her!:)

dmtjet, I do make my eggs up ahead of time. I made 3 portions tonight for the next 3 mornings. The southwestern is good, but it's spicy. I'm going to have a hard time with spicy food because I can't drink in between bites!! Alas, probably no more spicy for me, but worth it.

So I found that all my presurgery jeans aren't big on me, but just right for now. Guess they were tight before, but oh well. I can tell the 20 lbs wasn't all from my belly, but half there and half in my chest!!!

dmtjet, I do make my eggs up ahead of time. I made 3 portions tonight for the next 3 mornings. The southwestern is good, but it's spicy. I'm going to have a hard time with spicy food because I can't drink in between bites!! Alas, probably no more spicy for me, but worth it.

So I found that all my presurgery jeans aren't big on me, but just right for now. Guess they were tight before, but oh well. I can tell the 20 lbs wasn't all from my belly, but half there and half in my chest!!!

Lynette, never heard ot that before, wouldn't have thought to do that, but now I will ... thanks!

I haven't had trouble with many foods, but have got chicken and tonight turkey stuck!

I am sure those jeans fit differently now! Congrats on the 20 lbs.!!!

Can you tell you have restriction? Are you finding yourself eating less? Right now, seems like I can really eat, if I wanted to! I know I ate too much today .... I made turkey, stuffing, broccoli, mashed potatoes, and gravy, because both girls were home! Yikes, it was sooo good, I love turkey, but feel I may have overdone it a bit! Not like I normally would have, but definitely more than I needed!!! :)

Hey All! How are you? I'm doing well. Doing better w/my mushies. I experimented and didn't drink my Protein Shakes yesterday or today. It's weird. The hunger isn't here like it has been. I think my Protein shakes have too much sugar and that's causing me to be super hungry. I may have to change up. I'll talk to my dietician tomorrow and we'll see.

I've been eating tuna like crazy. So weird b/c I used to hate tuna fish. It's so filling for me. My breakfast is great, too. I usually eat scrambled eggs w/a little cheese. I eat about 2 tablespoons and I'm satisfied. It holds me for several hours.

Laurend, I'm sure you'll be GLAD when that AC is cranking again. I don't do well in the heat at all.

Lynette, yeah! The first day back at work. Pink & Whites, huh? Go sexy lady!!! LOL. And those pants will be falling off, just like Auntie Phyll's before you know it!! HAHAHAAAA!

As for the eggs, I'm going to make an egg casserole and have it for the next few days. Then, all I have to do is slice a square, heat it up, and I'm good to go.

Dmtjet, Paula Deen is awesome. I, too, watch the food Network...what torture at times. I didn't watch as much during my liquid phase, though. She makes good (not always healthy, but good), down home, Southern style food. Yum, yum, yum. You have to check her out. I love that channel period.

Hi Snaggle, Sunny, and everyone else. Just trying to remember that last few folks who posted!

hi everyone! , went to my post op appt yesturday, he said i was healing great ! he couldnt beleive i was healing so fast! he said i could have Protein Shakes again and put cream in my coffee! YIPPIE! I am also drinking the special K Protein waters which are good, blended campbell's "soup on the go" vegetable medly and chicken w. extra small noddles (imagine that!) i feel SOOO much better with some protein, back to work tomorrow for me! happy day to all tomorrow!! :)

Shannon and Mango, here's a song for all 3 of us-

HI HO HI HO, it's back to work we go!!!!!!!!

Hope you both have a great day back tomorrow as well. It's going to be weird for me, but I'm ready to go.

dmtjet, I do feel some restriction. I'm getting full off 4 ozs now, even thought I'm eating every 3 hours, my belling hasn't growled at all today.

Chim, glad your mushys are going good. I've been ating a lot of tuna also, I've always liked it, but it is so yummy now. I make mine with the light mayo and pickle relish and I crush 3 saltine crackers into and eat it up!!!

So I'm turning in early tonight, hoping for a good night rest. Going to be a long day tomorrow.

G'nite all!!

Sunny - This is how she fried butter. This girl was on showing it to her, cause she made it up. She flavored butter, then froze it in balls, then battered it, then froze again, then fried. Sounds gross to me.

Her sons were in N.O. for their show on today. I wish someone woulda told me when they were here. Dag nabbit!!!!!