Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

My banding went great today!

Hey! Congrats! and good luck with the recovery and the journey! :whoo:

Welcome Kassie.

onmyway, great to hear from you. Glad to hear you're doing so well.

I just had to make a run to the store at 1:30AM for my DH, he has a terrible headache and we're out of excedrine. Now is that love, or what.

Hello all.....is anyone still awake? Chim.....good luck tomorrow!!! You've always been a great support to everyone else....just wanted to return it!!

My first day on my pre-op diet......it wasn't hell....but pretty close!! Headaches from diet pepsi withdrawl didn't help either. But, I also noticed that I could actually spend time listening to my stomach and when it was hungry verses me just being bored! Only 6 days to go......

After reading all of today's posts, I felt bad for those who had their "monthly bill" arrive at surgery time....before I got my Medina IUD put in, I had to worry about that, but no more...yipeeeeeeeeeeeee

Lynette...I know you like some of the reality shows.....my sister sent a message to me this evening letting me know that Pirate Master has been moved to the internet (CBS site) and will no longer be shown on TV, that was a bummer, but I'm glad we will be able to see the end anyway.

I bought some Protein Powder today, boy is that stuff spendy.....I got a natural and a vanilla creme, the guy who was at the Max Nutrition store was very helpful when I told him that I was going to go and have the band done...he ended up showing me a picture of himself before he lost his weight.......what a difference!! It just made me more determined and excited to be on the other side!!

To all those being banded tomorrow....good luck!!!

hey all,

hope everyone is well.

Chimboree i'm thinking of you lots,

Sunny, I had my 1st session today. i was wrecked after. realy shattered! as i was leaving she said tomorrow will be a full session. i walked out thinking to myself what was today? she said i had more strenght in my lower body. i said i'd wanna have you seen these legs. i'm going 3 times a week till i got to italy, then 2 times a week for a month and then 1 time a week for as long as i can take it (4 ever that means!!!) how you doing??

Momma dmtjet, how are you? i'm doing good, happy birthday to my cyber sis!! 21 eh fab!! LETS PARTY!!!! we both share the same star sign!! our b-days are very close..

Lynette am i invited to this Red Lobster Place???? How are you girlfriend, I feel like i havn't talk to anyone in ages!!

I've gotta go shower? going to the Doc for my check up hoping i got down to the 20ln mark but i dont think so ;)

I'll let you all know how my fill go's xx

Sunny, See, we sisters think alike!!! I don't know why, but some of it, if it weren't said on this thread, would be absolutely hilarious! I guess because I have unintentionally and honestly innocently, set myself up soooo many times over the years!!! I am usually the last one to get it!!!! LOL

jfk and Biggest Loser - welcome to bandland via Dr. K!! I thought he was awesome! I'm glad you had good experiences and are recovering well!

As for Red Lobster...I'm now picturing Red Lobser's around the continent with banded women all eating at the same time and sitting with their laptops at the table to chat with everyone else! Haha! Just a side note...anyone aware that I'm on the coast? King crab here as often as I want! In the winter it's better becaue you don't need a boat, just a snowmachine, auger, and a crab pot...usually 7-8 king crab a pot! Oh yeah, can't wait for winter!:hungry:

I go away for a softball game and a zillion pages of posts go by...now everyone's in bed. DANG!

G'nite all!

Marcy, Sounds like you would have no problem getting us all there with you!!!! How cool would that be????? :clap2:

Lynette, I wondered how you ended up back online!!! Gee, he must have had an awful night!!! So sorry to hear that!!! Tell him we are all thinking of him and hoping he feels better today!

hey all,

hope everyone is well.

Chimboree i'm thinking of you lots,

Sunny, I had my 1st session today. i was wrecked after. realy shattered! as i was leaving she said tomorrow will be a full session. i walked out thinking to myself what was today? she said i had more strenght in my lower body. i said i'd wanna have you seen these legs. i'm going 3 times a week till i got to italy, then 2 times a week for a month and then 1 time a week for as long as i can take it (4 ever that means!!!) how you doing??

Momma dmtjet, how are you? i'm doing good, happy birthday to my cyber sis!! 21 eh fab!! LETS PARTY!!!! we both share the same star sign!! our b-days are very close..

Lynette am i invited to this Red Lobster Place???? How are you girlfriend, I feel like i havn't talk to anyone in ages!!

I've gotta go shower? going to the Doc for my check up hoping i got down to the 20ln mark but i dont think so ;)

I'll let you all know how my fill go's xx

Dini,

Hi, Little Girl!!! OF course you can go to Red Lobster with us!!! We wouldn't leave you out of that one!!!

Training sounds rough!!! I would be draggin' my butt in and out of that place!!! Keep us posted! You can do it!!!!!:)

Your sis is home, actually early and surprisingly didn't look like she had drank at all (which I know she did)!!! She came home about 8 and left again at 9 to go exercise, then get her nails, and hair done. Going out again tonight, of course!!!! Then off to the Myrtle Beach for a week, starting Saturday morning!!! I'm telling you, I should have her checking in with you!!!! This one gives me gray hairs!!!! Too much spunk for me, way too much like her dad!!!!! LOL Love 'em to death, but man, can they fry the nerves, lol!!!!!!!!!:help:

Keep missing you on here!!! We got to get this down to a science, Girl!!!:)

Coalin, I hear you on the Protein drinks!!! They definitely aren't cheap, but once you are eating other foods, they will last a good while!!! So won't have to buy them that often!

Chim,

Sure hope all is going well! You should be well on your way by now!!! Thinking of you!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to hear from you!!!:whoo:

What to do? What to do? What to do?

Well ...................................... Guess I will get a shower!!! Then .... yeah ..................... get dressed (maybe) ...................... then ................. yeah, well, I will find something!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Check back later, Gators!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Ok, I haven't got to read all the posts I'm behind on, cuz... well there's ALOT, but I am so excited this morning! I have ONE MORE POUND, and I will be in TWOterville!!!!!

~*Ash*~

Hi - I was banded July 23 at KU Med Center by Dr. Niazy Selim. I spent the night - and am home now. Still having some pain. . . .

Theresa