Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

Candice, with the economy taking a dive into the toilet, aren't you a bit concerned about retiring?

Candice, with the economy taking a dive into the toilet, aren't you a bit concerned about retiring?

Its my Hubby that's retiring from the Cdn. Navy... I'll still be working 4 days per week...

No, we are not concerned... we have enough stashed away to be comfortable... not rich by any means, but we live modestly and keep a little aside for traveling... Plus that's what I save my Work $$$'s for... traveling and having FUN!!!

Life is too short to save everything for a rainy day... plus I want to be able to travel and enjoy things while our health is good and we are young (at heart) enough. I am NOT leaving money to relatives, that's for sure...

I hope that dosn't sound selfish, but that's the way I feel.

What a great attitude Candice! You earned it, why should you sacrfice the quality of your life to give it to someone else? :cursing:

Hi everybody,

Chim-Congratulations!!! You look so young in the pictures you posted, much younger than your avatar pic. I read an article in Jan. Reader's Digest about weight loss. It said to eat right when you are pregnant because how you eat affects if the child will have weight problems. It made me feel bad for my kids. Too late now.

Titiana is insane!!!!!:cursing: and OMG that cackle.

Its my Hubby that's retiring from the Cdn. Navy... I'll still be working 4 days per week...

No, we are not concerned... we have enough stashed away to be comfortable... not rich by any means, but we live modestly and keep a little aside for traveling... Plus that's what I save my Work $$$'s for... traveling and having FUN!!!

Life is too short to save everything for a rainy day... plus I want to be able to travel and enjoy things while our health is good and we are young (at heart) enough. I am NOT leaving money to relatives, that's for sure...

I hope that dosn't sound selfish, but that's the way I feel.

Candice - I feel the same way - and with the economy the way it is - I won't be selling a ranch anytime soon so - heck my DS & GKids will be getting more than me... But once they sell - I will retire and travel...

Hi everybody,

Chim-Congratulations!!! You look so young in the pictures you posted, much younger than your avatar pic. I read an article in Jan. Reader's Digest about weight loss. It said to eat right when you are pregnant because how you eat affects if the child will have weight problems. It made me feel bad for my kids. Too late now.

Titiana??? who is that... I ate tons of fruit while pg - 2 lbs of cherries in one sitting - watermelon - and other junk too - would go with bf after school eat hamburger then go home and eat diiner - moved out 7 months pg - (I've been on my own since 16) and didn't really have too much $$$ for food - I remember waking up hungry and eating spinach - yes I weighed 115 not 250...

Candice - I feel the same way - and with the economy the way it is - I won't be selling a ranch anytime soon so - heck my DS & GKids will be getting more than me... But once they sell - I will retire and travel...

Titiana??? who is that... I ate tons of fruit while pg - 2 lbs of cherries in one sitting - watermelon - and other junk too - would go with bf after school eat hamburger then go home and eat diiner - moved out 7 months pg - (I've been on my own since 16) and didn't really have too much $$$ for food - I remember waking up hungry and eating spinach - yes I weighed 115 not 250...

Tatiana.... the manic girl on American Idol. I think that's why they're keeping her on... I don't think she's that talented, but she attracts a lot of attention because she's psycho!

Sorry!! My personal opinion. She's extremely annoying to me!

Scale moved GOOD today! And I'm feeling better! Head still hurts a little, nose is sore, not coughing to much and went to Water aerobics again!

Excited about Linda & DH coming on Mon. Found them a place to rent here in the RV park & hoping I might talk them in to 2 nights instead of 1.

Janet, please, please shake off that crud!

We have big plans for Monday!

Shopping, Tram, dinner!

Janet, you were a wild child.

Donna, I was thinking the same thing about those pregnant stomachs. I wish mine looked like theirs. I definitely look more pregnant then them.

Phyl- glad you're feeling better

I'm so glad she's not going to be on the show. She might make good TV but she's so annoying!

I'm so glad she's not going to be on the show. She might make good TV but she's so annoying!

So who made the cut tonight?? Our last two minutes got cut by the TiVo! So we know Jasmine, and we figured out Nanoop or whatever his name is, who else?? We like the skinny guy and the blues guy.

Tatiana.... the manic girl on American Idol. I think that's why they're keeping her on... I don't think she's that talented, but she attracts a lot of attention because she's psycho!

Sorry!! My personal opinion. She's extremely annoying to me!

Scale moved GOOD today! And I'm feeling better! Head still hurts a little, nose is sore, not coughing to much and went to Water aerobics again!

Excited about Linda & DH coming on Mon. Found them a place to rent here in the RV park & hoping I might talk them in to 2 nights instead of 1.

Janet, please, please shake off that crud!

We have big plans for Monday!

Shopping, Tram, dinner!

Ya as I was watching Idol last night I knew who she was referring to I forget that most of the pple on here are ahead of us in time zone - She is such a drama queen

I'm better - I think it may just be allergies - I am taking clardein - heck it's like taking speed - I have been up since 3 - well maybe cat napped for 20 minutes or so - but when the clock said 3:45 I got up - I will be dragging butt tonite...

Ya I chatted w/Linda on FB last night found out she was staying at your park - so I guess I will meet you guys at your place around 12:30 on Monday and we can go from there

Janet, you were a wild child.

Donna, I was thinking the same thing about those pregnant stomachs. I wish mine looked like theirs. I definitely look more pregnant then them.

Phyl- glad you're feeling better

Denise - Yep I was a wild child you know your typical catholic school girl - but I had most pple fooled - I looked and acted like a nice girl but - I was hot to trot..

I didn't really grow up til I got around 40 ish :0)...

So who made the cut tonight?? Our last two minutes got cut by the TiVo! So we know Jasmine, and we figured out Nanoop or whatever his name is, who else?? We like the skinny guy and the blues guy.

Ya I tivo'd too and the show ran over - but thank god my dvr let me rewind to see who went thru.

NO Tatiania thank god !!! yes she is very annoying - I think she can sing but too much drama... The very end - Matt I think is his name - the one who sang MJackson - did get thru instead of Anoop but then simon said this yr we are having 13 - Anoop made it - I was glad - I like him but I bet we have a double elimination next week.. Think the blind guy just got the sympathy vote.. I don't think he's that great but will see - it seems like the pple I like in the beginning end up fading and then someone I didn't care for excels - like David cook last yr.. Lil Rounds is the one to watch out for right now IMHO -

The tattoo girl made it thru & Jasmine - Blues guy and Anoop

Ya as I was watching Idol last night I knew who she was referring to I forget that most of the pple on here are ahead of us in time zone - She is such a drama queen

I'm better - I think it may just be allergies - I am taking clardein - heck it's like taking speed - I have been up since 3 - well maybe cat napped for 20 minutes or so - but when the clock said 3:45 I got up - I will be dragging butt tonite...

Ya I chatted w/Linda on FB last night found out she was staying at your park - so I guess I will meet you guys at your place around 12:30 on Monday and we can go from there

Sounds good. Looking forward to it. Will you have lunch before you get here?? Or we can get a mean beef taco at our cafe for $2!

Ya I tivo'd too and the show ran over - but thank god my dvr let me rewind to see who went thru.

NO Tatiania thank god !!! yes she is very annoying - I think she can sing but too much drama... The very end - Matt I think is his name - the one who sang MJackson - did get thru instead of Anoop but then simon said this yr we are having 13 - Anoop made it - I was glad - I like him but I bet we have a double elimination next week.. Think the blind guy just got the sympathy vote.. I don't think he's that great but will see - it seems like the pple I like in the beginning end up fading and then someone I didn't care for excels - like David cook last yr.. Lil Rounds is the one to watch out for right now IMHO - The tattoo girl made it thru & Jasmine - Blues guy and Anoop

Thanks for the AI update! It was very frustrating that we didn't get to see the last two minutes. My fault, I think, because I scheduled something else to record after that and apparently gave TiVo permission to clip AI without thinking about it!

Happy Friday Ladies! Did any of you catch Ellen's Starbucks prank? It was hilarious!

NO Tatiania thank god !!! yes she is very annoying - I think she can sing but too much drama... The very end - Matt I think is his name - the one who sang MJackson - did get thru instead of Anoop but then simon said this yr we are having 13 - Anoop made it - I was glad - I like him but I bet we have a double elimination next week.. Think the blind guy just got the sympathy vote.. I don't think he's that great but will see - it seems like the pple I like in the beginning end up fading and then someone I didn't care for excels - like David cook last yr.. Lil Rounds is the one to watch out for right now IMHO -

The tattoo girl made it thru & Jasmine - Blues guy and Anoop

I loved David Cook. He was always one of my faves from the beginning. David Archuletta on the other hand bored me to tears.

I really like Lil Rounds, but I didn't think her song was all that. I completely disagreed with all the judges and my DH when they said she sang it phenomenally. It didn't even sound like music to me. As for the blind guy -- yep, he definitely got the sympathy vote.

Thanks for the AI update! It was very frustrating that we didn't get to see the last two minutes. My fault, I think, because I scheduled something else to record after that and apparently gave TiVo permission to clip AI without thinking about it!

Getting a taco there would be good !!! Well my DVR only records for 1 hr and the show ran over most likely cuz of drama queen..

Happy Friday Ladies! Did any of you catch Ellen's Starbucks prank? It was hilarious!

I loved David Cook. He was always one of my faves from the beginning. David Archuletta on the other hand bored me to tears.

I really like Lil Rounds, but I didn't think her song was all that. I completely disagreed with all the judges and my DH when they said she sang it phenomenally. It didn't even sound like music to me. As for the blind guy -- yep, he definitely got the sympathy vote.

I loved David A at the beginning last yr but yes he bored me to tears after 2 shows - David Cook doing Billie Jean - amazing -

Hi there ladies. Checking in. Got a stomach bug about 4pm yesterday and have been down and out since then. Still feel not so great but will live....didn't think I would before 4 today. Throwing up all night but am still able to get Water down so Im sticking to liquids as much as possible. Trying to stay hydrated. Supposed to have a fill on Monday so I don't want to ruin that. It's been since November when she took almost all of it out.

As for the 3day Car, you can find the schedule of events at Welcome to the Breast Cancer 3-Day: Schedule . The one in the twin cities works better for my schedule, but Seattle would get me out to meet Karri which I have wanted to do since she introduced me to this wonderful thread right after my surgery. There is one in Denver you know. I'm going to have to get the go ahead from my doc before I say I will do it. I'm probably going to need an MRI on my lower back to rule out any forthcoming surgery...or rule it in. After my crud last night I can hardly walk. I'm afraid it is going to blow out any time now. I don't know how long it will be after surgery until I can be back to myself. I hope not long. Or maybe training for the 3day will make it better. I don't know. When do you go to France?

Okay....too much thinking. Getting foggy again. Will check in later tonight. Love you ladies. Tell Linda hi for me. I'm so jealous.

Hi there ladies. Checking in. Got a stomach bug about 4pm yesterday and have been down and out since then. Still feel not so great but will live....didn't think I would before 4 today. Throwing up all night but am still able to get Water down so Im sticking to liquids as much as possible. Trying to stay hydrated. Supposed to have a fill on Monday so I don't want to ruin that. It's been since November when she took almost all of it out.

As for the 3day Car, you can find the schedule of events at Welcome to the Breast Cancer 3-Day: Schedule . The one in the twin cities works better for my schedule, but Seattle would get me out to meet Karri which I have wanted to do since she introduced me to this wonderful thread right after my surgery. There is one in Denver you know. I'm going to have to get the go ahead from my doc before I say I will do it. I'm probably going to need an MRI on my lower back to rule out any forthcoming surgery...or rule it in. After my crud last night I can hardly walk. I'm afraid it is going to blow out any time now. I don't know how long it will be after surgery until I can be back to myself. I hope not long. Or maybe training for the 3day will make it better. I don't know. When do you go to France?

Okay....too much thinking. Getting foggy again. Will check in later tonight. Love you ladies. Tell Linda hi for me. I'm so jealous.

Oh, my!! So sorry to hear you got sick!! I've been worried about what would happen if I got he stomach flu when I'm this tight! As miserable as I've felt, I think I'd rather have a 2 week cold than a 24 hr throwing up flu! That is the worse kind of sick in my opinion! I HATE to throw up!

Sure hope you don't have to have surgery on your back!! That would be a real bummer! And hope the 3 day in Seattle will work for you. Would be really nice to see you and Rose and meet Karri! If you do it, I will make sure we don't head south to CA until afterwards. Earl is talking mid-Sept, so that should work out should you all decide to participate. We would be there to help in any way we can... transportation, etc., and will help raise support. Already talked to one friend of mine who is a breast cancer survivor (as is my 86 yr old Mom). I lost several cousins my age and younger to this dreaded disease, so I am an enthusiastic supporter.

8_4_133.gif 8_4_132.gif 8_4_133.gif