Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

update.gif

1. Distant0098 168/158 -3 lb

2. Phyllser/Phyl 282/272 -2 lb

3. IndioGirl/Janet 210/200 -7 lb

4. forgve70x7/Nichole 235/225 -5 lb

5. cazulay/Cece 204/194

6. lindaa -7 lb

7. frustrated/Ruby 205/195

8. marcyinak/Marcy 236/226 -7 lb

9. Brandy 166/156 -2 lb

10. jackie506 218/208 -4 lb.

11. Stacymak 236/226

12. Mango24 202/192 -3 lb

13. SHAND Down -4 lb.

14. Chimboree

15. Kirajh/Kari - 5 lb

16. NewCC -2 lb

17. ribearty -4.5 lb

18. Car 187/177 -6lb

19. ssankaofa73 237/227

20. Dini 154/142 -4.6

21. Unruhlyhd 291/281

22. mikesmom

23. Peaches

24. lapedtolive

25. Kathybad - 4 lb

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Haven't heard back from too many, but here's the latest update. We have several who are - 7 lb.!! Congrats!! You're going to make it to the 10 lb. mark and maybe more with 10 more days to go!! Good work!

Hey Phyl....

Put me down for 3 more lbs for this week..Im down to 162!!! Yayyyy Meeeee

:clap2::clap2::clap2: CONGRATS DISTANT0098 :whoo::whoo:

update.gif

1. Distant0098 168/158 -6 lb

2. Phyllser/Phyl 282/272 -2 lb

3. IndioGirl/Janet 210/200 -7 lb

4. forgve70x7/Nichole 235/225 -5 lb

5. cazulay/Cece 204/194

6. lindaa -7 lb

7. frustrated/Ruby 205/195 -3

8. marcyinak/Marcy 236/226 -7 lb

9. Brandy 166/156 -2 lb

10. jackie506 218/208 -4 lb.

11. Stacymak 236/226

12. Mango24 202/192 -3 lb

13. SHAND Down -4 lb.

14. Chimboree

15. Kirajh/Kari - 5 lb

16. NewCC -2 lb

17. ribearty -4.5 lb

18. Car 187/177 -6lb

19. ssankaofa73 237/227

20. Dini 154/142 -4.6

21. Unruhlyhd 291/281

22. mikesmom

23. Peaches

24. lapedtolive

25. Kathybad - 4 lb

clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

I've been needed some inspiration to work out and get to the gym. After reading some of your posts, I think that some others are having the same problem.

So, here's what I'm proposing, for the month of December why don't we all shoot for 20 days of working out? That could be cardio or weights, but just so we are all doing something. Let me know what you all think. I would be willing to keep track of it, but just wanted to see if anyone is interested.

I finally broke 230 today, so I'm still moving, but it's still slower than I would like. I think I might try to go in for another fill in December, but we'll see. I am setting a mini-goal for myself to hit onderland by January 25th which is my 29th b-day. So, I'm hoping I'll hit it, but I know that exercise is the key.

Anyways, let me know what you all think.

~Nichole

Excercise Challenge - Count me in

My mini goal to be 185 by my bday 1/29 ...........

Nicole

Forgot to give you your props for breaking 230 :clap2::clap2: You go girl :bounce:

I'm in for the exercise challege. I have been participating in the Crazy Ate's exercise challenge as you can see from my signature, but I am having to get creative because I sold my treadmill because we are moving. So now I walk/jog home from work or walk/jog up and down our stairs, but I don't like doing either one, so I am not motivated to do more than 30 min a day. However, once we get moved and I have a little cash to spare I am going to join the gym. It is expensive here because I want to go month to month. I don't know how long we are going to be here, so I don't want to make a long term commitment. I will be here at least through the end of the school year, but most places don't have just a 6 month commitment, it is a year or longer.

Anyways, I am still not doing well. The Soup and Water hurts :crywhen I swallow. I have been having terrible pains in my side too. I don't have time to go to the doctor considering he is 6 hours away, so I hope this thing settles down. So far today I have had 230 calories. As you can imagine, I am exhausted and have no energy. :notagree Thank goodness I am done with my last class for the day. Now I just have several hours of grading to finish (which is going result in me pulling out my hair because these kids think that printing straight from the internet and calling it their own work is going to cut it!). Believe me, I can't afford to lose any more hair either. It was falling out before surgery, now it is BAD. Sorry to vent, it has just been one of those days.

Distant congrats on the 3 lbs!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: I am so happy for you.

I think I may have finally fallen from the platea. I am official down to 211 now. I really needed to see the scale start moving!! I was getting so frustrated!! I am 4 pounds from the Thankksgiving challenge. (Lord have mercy!!!!!! LOL) I have been moving quite a bit today and feel really good. That tweek yesterday was just enough. Not to tight and not loose. I am lovin in again and feeling rejuvenated. I finally got my B12 again yesterday. I use it along with my Vitamins because I am trying to grow my hair out and it is supposed to help with stress and give you energy. Don't know about all that. LOL Some days I need a whole friggin bottle!! My size 16 are still comfy but getting baggy in the butt. :clap2: I really want to shot for 200 by Christmas. Cross your fingers.

I'm in for the exercise challege Anyways, I am still not doing well. The Soup and Water hurts :crywhen I swallow. I have been having terrible pains in my side too. I don't have time to go to the doctor considering he is 6 hours away, so I hope this thing settles down. So far today I have had 230 calories. As you can imagine, I am exhausted and have no energy. :notagree Thank goodness I am done with my last class for the day. Now I just have several hours of grading to finish (which is going result in me pulling out my hair because these kids think that printing straight from the internet and calling it their own work is going to cut it!). Believe me, I can't afford to lose any more hair either. It was falling out before surgery, now it is BAD. Sorry to vent, it has just been one of those days.

Salsa - Never apoligize for venting - that's what we are here for - I could never be a teacher (though as a child that's what i wanted to be) I am sorry that you are in such dire straights... If this doesn't get better by tomorrow I would call your doc - you don't want something bad to happend and I have read if you are too tight it can hurt your tummy - so you may need to make that 6 hr trip - i know more stress - but GF you gotta take care of you...

I think I may have finally fallen from the platea. I am official down to 211 now. I really needed to see the scale start moving!! I was getting so frustrated!! I am 4 pounds from the Thankksgiving challenge. (Lord have mercy!!!!!! LOL) I have been moving quite a bit today and feel really good. That tweek yesterday was just enough. Not to tight and not loose. I am lovin in again and feeling rejuvenated. I finally got my B12 again yesterday. I use it along with my Vitamins because I am trying to grow my hair out and it is supposed to help with stress and give you energy. Don't know about all that. LOL Some days I need a whole friggin bottle!! My size 16 are still comfy but getting baggy in the butt. :clap2: I really want to shot for 200 by Christmas. Cross your fingers.

Congrats Jackie :whoo::clap2::bounce: It's so great when the scales move in the downward postition.... I am terrible about taking my vitimans I take them every couple of days - I dislike the whole chewable thing - but really - I'm not good with pills period - except my high blood pressure pill which i take before bed..

I've been needed some inspiration to work out and get to the gym. After reading some of your posts, I think that some others are having the same problem.

So, here's what I'm proposing, for the month of December why don't we all shoot for 20 days of working out? That could be cardio or weights, but just so we are all doing something. Let me know what you all think. I would be willing to keep track of it, but just wanted to see if anyone is interested.

I finally broke 230 today, so I'm still moving, but it's still slower than I would like. I think I might try to go in for another fill in December, but we'll see. I am setting a mini-goal for myself to hit onderland by January 25th which is my 29th b-day. So, I'm hoping I'll hit it, but I know that exercise is the key.

Anyways, let me know what you all think.

~Nichole

That's a great idea, Nichole! Count me in, too! We'll be settled at our RV park by then & I can be doing Water aerobics. Your challenge will be a great incentive to get out there and do it on those chilly mornings when I want to stay in front of the TV wrapped up in my blanky!

Indio I also hate the chewable Centrum or any chewable Vitamin. Yesterday when I went I told the PA that I wasn't taking the Vitamins everyday faithfully because I hate them. She suggested the Gummi kids ones. I told her I had thought of those but was afraid of getting them stuck and she told me to go ahead and try those just make sure I chewed them up really well. I bought them and they are YUMMY!!!!!!!!! Takes like I am getting a treat when in reality I am just taking my vitamins! LOL

Feeling really good today. Count me in on this exercise challenge. I need it.

Well back to work. Trying to work on December staff schedules. :)

Well I emailed my doc this morning. The pain is getting really bad, especially under my left rib. I don't ususally wake up in the middle of the night for anything, and last night the pain woke me up 3 or 4 times. I was ready to run for the left over pain meds, but I didn't want to get out of bed! At this point I am not drinking anything thicker than chicken broth cause it just hurts too bad. I have tried the gas-x in case it was gas and hot tea to try and loosen me up. That didn't work! Last night I couldn't get down my Protein smoothie because it just plain hurt. And it had Peanut Butter in it. Usually nothing stands between me and peanut butter, except will power! I am really light headed and unable to concentrate because I have had 1000 calories in 2 days. I couldn't even make it to 500 calories yesterday. I'll keep you updated.