Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

Phyl: I completely see it in your face! Other places too. I think sometimes it is hard to see it on yourself since you are looking everyday. I imagine your clothes are looser. CC

Thank you. I have been told before that I have beautiful eyes and several times others have asked if I have colored contacts in. The answer is no they are my natural eye color. That is one thing about myself I have always liked. Thanks!!!

Well, I'm thinking you are going to be like other things about yourself very, very soon! Keep up the good work!

Janet - YOU LOOK AMAZING! You're really giving me an extra boost in the way of staying away from the opened bag of Halloween candy!

OK folks, I'll post a picture in a couple of weeks...not because I haven't lost enough, but because I want to dye my hair and actually "do" it for a picture I'm going to post! I'll be headed for the cruise soon and will be getting my hair done in a "summer color" so it'll be a more fun picture!

Where are you going on your cruise? I'm going on a 10-day Carribean cruise myself in about two weeks.

Here goes nothing, hope this doesn't screw things up for you. I'm trying to attach a picture of Hunter.

He's a real cutie!!!

How is everyone doing - I see we haven't been too busy?? I had alot of work today so wasn't able to check in.. It seems like once i get on here i don't get off.. Last night i was trying to find some new tunes for my ipod.. Got a few - need some new stuff to listen too while i walk on the treadmill.

Well, I went to the gym tonite - haven't gone since Monday - busy Tues & Wed - and last nite flaked out - So I really had to make myself go tonite - can't stop... I did feel very energized this evening

I did 3 miles in 48.34 minutes :clap2: (it was those new tunes on the ipod:p) thats a 16.11 mile :bounce: Truely I jogged twice for about 1 minute twice - but i did get it up to 4.0 towards the end. :whoo:

Go for my fill on Wed - I need a 3lb week soon - i sort of feel stuck - only lost 1lb this last week -

I should be in my closet cleaning it out - but the heck I would only have a couple of things to wear...

I have a retirement party next weekend need a cocktail dress - ordered one off the internet - it came today but it's about 2 sizes too small - i am going to keep it - around January s/b able to were it...

Well, hope everyone has a good night - don't eat that halloween candy. I don't know what I am going to do about that situation - i usually buy the good stuff a few days a head of time - but am afaird if it's here i will eat it... but heck maybe will my fill i won't...

Indio Girl, I usually buy stuff I don't like. NEVER butterfingers or reese's cups or heath bars. I'm not a big chocolate fan, but like toffee, Peanut Butter, etc. So, I got a bag of laffy taffy, and stuff like that, that I'm not really into....

Indio Girl, I usually buy stuff I don't like. NEVER butterfingers or reese's cups or heath bars. I'm not a big chocolate fan, but like toffee, Peanut Butter, etc. So, I got a bag of laffy taffy, and stuff like that, that I'm not really into....

Brandy - Reese are my fav both white choc & reg - baby ruths - 1000 $$$ Bar - snicker with almonds -kit kats - heck just give me chocolate and nuts and carmel.. I am in hog heaven.... and I usually buy this stuff and would buy one bag just for me - but heck that would last one nite maybe 2... but i wouldn't touch the halloween stuff - I will wait until 10/28 and then buy it - and put it in my gs room so i can't get to it in a weak moment...

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Had to laugh -- and laugh again. Love the humor. Good for the heart!

I lost another pound today! 43.5 gone. I'm thrilled!

Congrats Brandy :rolleyes: T

That's so GREAT :clap2::clap2::clap2:

I know how happy you are :bounce:

It seems like it's only you & me here this weekend - along with PCgirl:p

Brandy

What's your secert ???

You were banded a day before me and 3.5 a head of me.. Not that this is a race or anything - but you are doing really good.. How many fills

what are you eating & whats your exercise.... I go next week for my 2nd fill - i can eat too much - eat good 98% of the time but even then can eat about 2 cups of food per meal...

I got my 2nd fill on Thurs. I was expecting 2cc, but she only gave me 1.5cc, saying I was doing relatively well. I was really disappointed with this... but thank GOD she didn't give me any more!!! WOW, what restriction!!!

I can eat, but only if I cut everything up really fine and really chew... I know, I know, this is what we are supposed to do. But since my surgery I've only had mild restriction and could eat pretty much anything. Not now.

On Friday, I PB'd on scrambled eggs at Breakfast, then on chicken at dinner, then on applesauce before bed!!! Can you imagine... PB'ing on applesauce.

Today was hard, as I was at a charity function at work and the menu was not in my control. So I nibbled on some crackers for morning break and had a few bites of Pasta and veggies at lunch. I kept thinking I was going to PB, but kept everything in. Dinner was good, I just ate really slow.

I thought I knew what restriction felt like, but I'm learning all over again. Oh yeah... I can only eat about 1/2 cup or less of food now, which is what I was hoping for... not unlimited amounts as before.

Marcy, I'm like you. I find weighing myself every morning a comfort and a motivator... up or down.

Phyl, CeCe, Jackie, Linda, Janet, any anyone else that I missed... all of your pictures are amazing!!! You all are beautiful (before and after) and your hard work is so noticable. You are an inspiration to me since I haven't lost much post op (8 lbs only).

Keep up the good work everyone!

I had to share my amazing day with everyone. Each year at work we have what we call "C-Day" which stands for Charity Day. It's held on a Saturday, and those who want to participate come into work for 6 hours and donate what they would have earned to our focus charities. The company then matches these.

We usually have about 100-130 people participate each year and it raises around $40,000-$50,000 for our charities. Each year we choose a different local charity.

This year was a bit more personal and emotional. One of our employees lost his daughter a year ago due to an infection after an appendicitis. She was only 8 years old, and it was really sudden and unexpected. To help cope with her loss, the family created a memorial fund in her name to help support childrens charities.

I remember when she died, it broke me up, as she was the same age as my son, and he is such a dedicated father.

Our focus charity this year is her memorial fund. We found out today we increased participation at the event by 40% vs. last year, and raised almost $90,000!!!!!

What an amazing thing to be a part of. Had to share!