Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

Caolin, I have a lot of clothes that are big to begin with too, especially shirts. I can't wait to wear something more form fitting, but still have some "rolls" to lose before I'll feel comfortable in these kind of tops.

LOL. I've got some rolls myself! I think I've 'buttered and jellied' them up for long enough!!! Can't wait to kiss those babies goodbye.

Can you tell I'm working on fumes here? LOL.

Marcy, where are you cruising to in November? It's been years since I've worn a dress or pantyhose. My wedding 5 years ago is probably the last time!!

Chim, yes I've done the butter, the jelly, and some sausage gravy too, but no more, and I bet the Pillsbury doughboy will be missing us,LOL!!!

I'll bet with all us bandstes, we'll be putting the poor "doughboy" out of business!!

Lynette

Thanks for telling me about the lucky 7s recipes page. There are a bunch of good dishes on it.

I can't wait for the mushies stage!!!! My mother was having tuna fish last night and it smelled so good to me, lol.

I have a question for everyone. It might seem silly but I have to ask. Once we get our fills, will we be able to have Soup as a meal? I know we're not supposed to have liquids with our meals because it will make the food slip thru so does that mean Soup is out? The only time I've seen seasoned bandsters mentioning soup is when they've just gotten a fill and they go back to the liquid stage for a day or 2.

Well, Hunter's been wanting to play on the computer so I'm going to get off and let him play, the child is only 3, but he loves to play on sesame street.com. At least he's learning something as he plays. The kid is smart!!

ssankofa, good question. I would assume that you could if you ate it first. But I still make a meal out of Soup after my fill, as I'm only comsuming 4 to 5 ozs at a meal anyway. I just add the portein powder to it.

I decorated my office today. The students come back Monday. Every

bad egg I thought was not coming back is returning. I can't wait to see the lovely criminals. All summer I believed we were getting rid of them.

:omg::omg::omg::omg:

That's too funny! I have been working on my room for quite a while - today I got all of my posters up on the wall (hot glue gun) and have been putting my daughter and her friends to work as well moving desks, etc. We start school Monday - kiddo's on Wednesday - AUGH! I have 17 little darlings this year - 20 last year - 4th grade. I loved my class last year, even though they were supposed to be a "difficult" class.

Congrats on everyones loose fitting clothes! Mine are getting a little less tight - I wouldn't let myself buy any when I kept gaining - had to squeeze in the suckers. I'm ready to start looking through my older, smaller clothes!

I'm making tuna helper tonight - haven't tried it before - doubled the tuna - I'm still on soft foods, so thought it would be good?

Night! Kim

I Got My Band On The 24th Of July And I Am Like You I Feel Like I Can Eat Anything. I Ate A Bologne Sandwich Yesterday And Felt Guilty. I Am So Upset Because I Found Out That My Docter Does Not Do The 1st Fill For 90 Days. I Feel Like That Is Forever..

Lynette- I had to wear a belt, my shorts were very, very loose. Anyways, it is a belt from Lane Bryant, but I was still happy to be able to tighten it up. I also have not been able to tuck in a shirt in years, that's on my list of things to look forward to also!

Unru and mango- where are you from? School starts so early!

Chim- be happy you are able to surf the web while at work. I am jealous!

Once we get our fills, will we be able to have Soup as a meal? I know we're not supposed to have liquids with our meals because it will make the food slip thru so does that mean soup is out?

That's a great question. Unfortunately I don't have an answer for it. At the moment I'm already training myself not to drink 30 mins before or after a meal. This includes a soup meal for me. It's probably not necessary, but I know myself too well and at some point I'll be able to convince myself that if it's okay to drink with soup, it's okay to drink with stew (chunky soup) and pretty soon I'll cheat in other ways as well. Better for me to convince myself not to drink EVER with a meal. I can't be trusted.

I have to admit to you guys, I had a brownie tonight!!!! AGH! im so bad haha .... to tell u the truth though it doesnt taste as good as it used to... but yes i was bad! Ok BYE!

Why do we go through the pain of surgery and yet find outself doing things we shouldn't with the band? I'm no saint......I have a pickle fetish...lol and today I had 4 saltine crackers with a little tuna salad on each one....to say the least, it was like eating at a 5 star restaurant (not that I have, it just sounded delicious!! lol).....I'm only 10 days out and suppose to be on creamy liquids, yet I find that my head still wants something......I'm trying to keep in under control, but that head hunger demon rages at me sometimes!!

Thanks for letting me vent!!

Hey guys. It's me Felicia. I know I haven't been on in a while, I've been going through some things. My father was diagnosed with Lukemia, so I've been sort of down in the dumps... but I'm back and raring to go. I know I've missed a lot going on. My weight is coming off, I'm down about 25lbs. I go for my 1st fill Monday, I can't wait. Talk to you guys later.

Hello all,

sorry I haven't been in touch just got back from my hols banded the 16th july and I feel great. It was difficult doing the mushies while I was away but I managed it, I progress to normal food now which is a bit scary and I have my first fill on the 31 st of this month. Havent weighed myself yet but my clothes are very loose on me ( have a phobia of scales !!!!!!).

Hope everyone is doing well I havent read through the treads yet as i have missed over two hundred....but will try and catch up.

speak soon

Lainy