Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi all, haven't been on here for a while, 10 mths for me today :) and things have improved greatly... I am planning on traveling overseas in January and am a little apprehensive - I will be 12 mths but scared if something goes wrong. Has anybody travelled overseas a year post op and everything ran smooth??? Thanks

I haven't done any traveling, but I wanted to say welcome back and I'm SO happy to see a smiley face in your post!!

@@Unhappysleever, I traveled overseas 6 weeks post op and everything was fine. I bought Protein Shakes once I got to my destination. I also bought canned tuna and salmon. Safe travels and enjoy your trip!

@@Kindle thank you so much for the welcome back. I kind of stopped posting as I felt like was being a pest and besides on another site someone was just plain nasty, thought no had a hard enough time with the sleeve don't need that from anyone - it's wonderful what a couple months can do to make you feel better :)

I went overseas 5 weeks post op (live overseas and went back home for the surgery. It is difficult because they dont have that many options over here but i have Protein powder and everywhere i go i can buy chicken, cottage cheese, etc.

take Protein Bars for the plane, powder and bottle to mix it and u'll be fine. Oh and I miss crystal light. Take some of the travel sized ones to put in Water. You'll be fine.

stopped posting - felt was being a pest

@@Unhappysleever

glad you are giving us another chance :)

no one is ever a pest by asking any question

so shoot away

we're all here for you and everyone else brave enough to show themselves :)

i have never, ever, ever traveled over seas

i don't take up much space

can i sneak in one of your suitcases? ;-)

i'm sorry but i really don't like your screen name :wacko:

please don't take that as a mean comment

the name is a little "disturbing"/sad to me

still luv ya

friends :blink:

happy travels :)

good luck bud

kathy