Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October 2014 sleevers check in please!

The pages are right above the reply box

The pages are right above the reply box

You look fantastic!!! Yayyyy!!!

Steph, thank you. This group is awesome.

@@shmeyers Thank you!

@@Peekboo Do I think I look different? Not that much, but I look at myself multiple times a day. People I haven't seen since surgery said I look fantastic last week and one of my best friends says it's noticeable in my face. The hubs says he notices it a lot when he hugs me too so there must be a change that I'm not seeing.

I think you absolutely look different. Congrats. I had my sleeve on Oct. 8. First few weeks I had lost a decent amount but, like you, not everyone noticed. It started to bother me but I kinda just decided not to let it moving forward. Now I'm down just over 55 pounds as of this am (I weigh ONE time per week) Now, I get complimented constantly by friends and people in haven't seen for awhile. In fact yesterday I got stopped twice by friends I haven't seen since surgery while shopping Best Buy and by my neighbor when I got home. They all were incredibly nice and went on and on. People now notice and it's nice, it kinda reaffirms my choice a little bit. I'm telling you if you stay the course, follow your plan and get in some exercise you will hear the compliments...constantly. Another thing, I can tell you that I have noticed people that I'm sure have lost weight and haven't always said something. I think it's human nature a bit. Depending on your relationship with thembthey may think that saying something may be too personal, or intrusive. I know I've felt that way. So, know that you definitely look thinner, and probably alot more people have noticed your shrinking size than have led on. Merry Christmas. :)

I have lost 40 and not one has noticed or said anything at work. Maybe they just think it's a sensitive question. We have. Treadmill desk at work and I use this during my lunch time. I am not coordinated enough to walk and work on my computer at the same time lol. So people do see me work out

Kpar, I know its strange when noone comments but I wonder if its like when myo worker who is 125Lbs loses 5 pounds and I dont notice, lol. Im guessing when I have lost 50 is when everyone will think I lost 20lbs, go figure!

My Christmas present to myself was passing the 100lbs lost mark.

That's so awesome! Congratulations.

That is awesome!!!????

Kpar- I think seeing the weight loss is about percentages, but I would think by 40 lbs someone would've noticed! Are you wearing different or same clothes? For a while, people were telling me that they liked my hair (Not different)! So maybe folks see that something is different, but can't figure out what?

@@Peekboo & @rmspencer- your pictures all look great & there is a definite visible difference???? & @@shmeyers - your new profile pic is lovely.

@@cornhusker -I am a day behind you surgery wise & 2 lbs behind you in weight loss-53 lbs total, thank you for the perspective. Was your 55 all since surgery?

100 lb loss in under 3 months is Phenom! Congrats