Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just checking to see how the progress was going? Mine has been pretty good so far but don't want to jinx it. Just a little pain and still sipping slowly.

Hey there! Doing OK. At home now. I am working on the end of a Protein shake. I've only had 15 ounces to drink today, but they said they are OK with that as long as it is increasing each day. Still getting some pain with VERY small sips. Did you get Lovenox or another blood thinner while you were in the hospital?

Yes I think 2 shots a day. Things went pretty easy for me. I hope you are doing well

I get some discomfort if I drink to fast.

I did get 2 shots at the hospital. I have discomfort drinking the Protein Shake but managed to get it down with a bottle of Water today. I think that's all I can do today. I'm starting to get the gas pains now that I have read before

Home today, not as much pain as expected, but coughing...full of phlegm-Ouch. Finally did it, hope to get my life back...

Did they give you breathing treatments in the hospital? They gave me 3 they said it was important so I don't get hospital ammonia. I thought that was scary

I'm here with you all. Trying to get all my Water in today. I did have some fluids in hospital before I went home

I also got 3 shots of lovinox in hospital. I always have a post nasal drip and also feel there is some phlegm in the back of my throat. Uncomfortable. When did you all come home. I was told to not start stage 2 shakes, Soup, yogurt etc until tomorrow my first full day at home. Good luck everyone.

I came home the day after surgery and they told me liquid diet for 3 weeks.

I am a week out today and they told me only liquids that could go through a straw for 2 weeks so I am getting down cream of chicken or Tomato Soup and Protein Shakes. Then puréed foods for the next two weeks. Getting staples out tomorrow so I guess I will find out more about what I can purée