Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

meal plan Sunday

B- 1/2 pure Protein chocolate bar

S- mango fresh 3slices

L- 1/2 oz chorizo eggs 1/2 tortilla

S- bai 5 Tanzania lemonade tea 18 oz 1/4 pure Protein chocolate bar

D- premier Protein shake with carb master yogurt 1/2 container

S- none

15 weeks after RNY GBS

Cleaned out my closet 3/4 way done so far 3/30 gallon bags to donation!!!

Did 30min Zumba today Xbox one my back is killing me knees sore!!

I agree! I feel like thats the moment I'm waiting/hoping for.

I have this image of myself that im waiting to filfill. Its an image of me in jeans with a tucked in white t-shirt/nice ahows. I think this casual look on a woman is a casual. And my other image is a classy dress with a hint of sexy. Ive kept these images in my heart and mind for years. It is sooo comforting to know its within mu reach. My birthday is in June, so this would be a very intimate gift to myself.

Outstanding job! Lets.see.some pics!!

@@smiley922

You go girl! You look, not a minute past 30 years old on those photos. Your cute short hair is fab.

This is also for everyone else who has noticed their scale sure is reporting back a miracle. We have all lost a lot of weight and I can hardly believe it. 4 months on and look what we have done. I certainly didn't think these kinds of results would be possible for me. I am one pound to wonderland and the last time I was there was 18 years ago. Freaking unbelievable!

Congratulations everybody on a fantastic journey. So far we are rocking it, all the way.

Monday meal plan

B- premier Protein shake chocolate 11oz

S- none

L- 14 crisps Special K 2tbls spicy hummus

S- small nectarine

D- 2 jumbo shrimp 1/4 cup red Beans

S- sugar free Jello strawberry parfait

16 weeks after RNY GBS

Wow I have been struggling with my weight. I finally lost back down to 185. I was 187 one month ago, then up and back. (Never figured out the gain) Soo, 2 lb loss in 4 weeks. Very frustrating. Anyway, hopefully I'm going to be on a losing journey again from here.

So I had a wonderful 4 day weekend getaway with my boyfriend. We stayed at a bed and Breakfast for two nights and then 1 night in a hotel near the hot springs day spa we went to the next day. I did okay but really beat myself up!! Yes I ate things I shouldn't, not in excess but I did. I had some very small chocolate covered strawberries and did fine. But the. I ate more of them and not so small and made myself sick!! Right when it was time for me to put on my new cute sexy stuff.... I was sooo sick but I played it off pretty well. :-/ I was really hard on myself but then my bf told me to enjoy myself and I can get back at it on Tuesday.

So today I focused on my Protein shakes and not drinking to fast. Then my meals I really focused on eating slow, I got full on one piece of string cheese!! This really made me realize how important it is that I need to focus on how I'm eating. I lost 3 pounds last week and only .9 pounds this week. But I lost and it's not to late to go back to the basics and get to know my pouch again. I think I was just so excited I could eat a good variety of food, I lost control.

This is from the spa at the bed and Breakfast post-208911-14242252604694_thumb.jpg

@@PinkPolkadot619 awesome bikini girl

Tuesday meal plan

B- Premier Protein shake chocolate 11 oz

S- none

L- p3 Protein pack 20 salsa almonds

S- 100 cal chocolate chip Peanut Butter granola bar

D- rib steak 1/2 oz 2tblsp wild rice. 1tblsp sweet potato

S- none

16 weeks after RNY GBS

Onderland, HURRAY!

I could hardly believe my scale this morning. I have a digital scale, it reads 000.0 and I have been 201.X for a little while. Since I forgot to weigh myself yesterday, there was a chance but I certainly wasn't counting on it. I seem to yoyo a lot from day to day. I step on the scale and it was 200 even. I was like you are freaking kidding me. I have never gotten an even number. Within a split second it was 199.9. My scale listens to me, lol. I tried two other times and it was still 199.9. I can't help but Celebrate. I made it to onderland by a hair. The story of my life!

Lost 70 pounds and I am not even 4 months post WLS. That's a miracle. I was expecting this a year after surgery.

Oh my gosh Luna! If you would have said "I'm dumping!", the first thought I had and he would have to, was when Maya Rudolph ran out into the street in the movie Bridesmaids and 'dumped' in her wedding dress! He probably would have thought that you were trying not to crap in your pants! I was laughing when reading yours and Beni's stories. It's not funny when it's happening of course, but it's what we are all scared of, so it's kind of a comic relief for the tension we hold about eating when we are out of the house.

Lol, I totally picture that scene too, when I hear the word dumping! Lol, it's funny to think about afterwards!

So I haven't been home since Saturday, and my boyfriend doesn't have a scale, so I haven't weighed myself and it's killing me lol. I will be home later, and that will be my number one priority...I was 206 on Friday at week. So close! The weekend wasn't too bad. Saturday we had a snow storm, so we stayed in and had tacos. Sunday we went to Applebee's for dinner, I got a sandwich that I tore apart and pretty much only ate the turkey and bacon from one half of it. It was gross. Monday was spaghetti and meatballs, I had mostly meatballs with a tiny bit of the Pasta cut up. Last night we went to the Chinese buffet. It was my first time there in a year, and it was a little overwhelming. I started with some chicken and broccoli and some green Beans, ate a little bit, stopped for 15 min, then back for a little more...we were there for like 2 hrs, so I was able to eat a little, stop, eat a little, stop, and so on. Lol it was pretty funny, my plate looked like a bird plate, everyone else had theirs stuffed and stacked. They were all chowing down, and I'm sitting there cutting my Itty bitty pieces of meat and veggies lol.

Have any of you tried rice yet? I'm not a huge rice fan, but I do like a little w my Chinese food. My p.a. told me it was ok to start trying that stuff now, so I did a couple of weeks ago and I was fine with it. Not making it a habit to eat it all the time, but it's nice to know I can if I want it

Wednesday meal plan

B- Premier Protein shake chocolate blended PB2 11 oz

S- granola bar chocolate chip low sugar 100 cal

L- 2tblsp spicy hummus 14 special k sea salt crisps

S- carbmaster blackberry yogurt with 1tsp PB2

D- 1/4 Fish filet with cheese melted dab of tarter

S- none

16 weeks after RNY GBS

I have surgery scheduled tomorrow :wacko: for the Essure sterilization off from work till Monday!!!! :)

@@Luna222

I have not tried rice yet. I don't know why, I guess it scares me. I did try salad and it was fine but I made sure to chew extra. I only have one or two bites of the greens. I still get nauseous at random moments. Last night I had chili, which I have had before many times but it didn't agree with me. I think it was too much spice. Kind of a strong sauce, I think. I do so much better with plain food. The sad part is I used to be very adventurous with my food but not anymore.

I can't wait for Spring to get here. This cold winter weather is kind of driving me crazy. Note to self: Having surgery in October is not the best timing. I think February or March would have been much better because I could recover indoors (first couple months) when the weather is crappy and then be able to go outdoors when the weather is better. This has caused a less then desirable level of exercise in my personal recovery. I just cannot seem to get my exercise done in part because it's so cold outside.

@@layknee its okay baby it will grow back. When I was going through my depression, I went a month without combing or washing my hair and when I finally combed it, I kid you not I lost about half the hair on my head. I chopped it off before surgery because I wanted it to grow along with my weight loss, now its grown but it is way thinner. My mom says I'm lucky I had a lot of hair to begin with but now its just thin and I'm like whatever. Today I had 65 percent of a snack wrap and I kind of dumped but it was worth it, I'm trying to eat more because I need energy to start working. I also had beef again and it was kool Beans with my pouch. I think I'm also getting used to dumping like it only last 30 to and hour so I'm okay with it. I'm starting kickboxing in 2 weeks to tone up and I'm also starting the gym in march, I hope I can get my arms to stop looking like jelly.

i found out that my pouch likes Mexican food. Surprise surprise