Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Try the Gastric Sleeve Support group tab. Once there, you can click on the age tab. They will have twenties in there. Good luck.

Anyone 21 and doing this

Looking for support

@@TheNewSamanthaSmiles17

awwwww bud

i was your age 40 years ago :lol:

where were you then :D

there are other younguns like you on the board

there is an Age Specific Group for different sleevers on the main board

It will tell you where to go LOL :D

group for 20's is there

they hopefully will come running (faster than i could :D ) to you ;)

BTW other people all ages (even old farts)!!

will answer your questions, and give you support

we are all nice

especially me! ;) :D

good luck next month

kathy

Edited by proudgrammy

I'm 21! I was sleeved last week!

hello I'm Samantha just looking for support or tips on surgery

Hey samantha! I'm Michelle, since I'm only a week out I don't have too much experience with post surgery. But anything pre surgery, just ask! Ur welcome to message me or email me at shell425@yahoo.com. What stage are u at? Have u gotten a date for surgery or are you still looking into it?

Hey samantha! I'm Michelle, since I'm only a week out I don't have too much experience with post surgery. But anything pre surgery, just ask! Ur welcome to message me or email me at shell425@yahoo.com. What stage are u at? Have u gotten a date for surgery or are you still looking into it?

I've make all my appointments for surgery and they wanna have me in for surgery beginning of November it's both me and my mother my mother's name is Michelle Lol as well I was wondering being younger how r u feeling so far what things do u like most since after surgery and what were the most important thing I should bring with me or get for before and after surgery??? Other Wise I'm weeks away from becoming a new and healthier me and very excited just looking for support and some pointers ty

I've make all my appointments for surgery and they wanna have me in for surgery beginning of November it's both me and my mother my mother's name is Michelle Lol as well I was wondering being younger how r u feeling so far what things do u like most since after surgery and what were the most important thing I should bring with me or get for before and after surgery??? Other Wise I'm weeks away from becoming a new and healthier me and very excited just looking for support and some pointers ty

Ur moms got a good name! Lol well before surgery I bought some GENEPRO Protein powder (it's best mixed with hot tea or coffee) and Protein shakes to try and boost my Protein intake, I don't think it actually helped with the surgery, but it helped get me used to all the not so wonderfully tasting protein supplements I got to look forward to post surgery. I feel great that I had the surgery! Of course the first 12-24 hours are the absolute worse, but once you get past that, the pain subsides and Ull be up and walking pretty soon. I know not all drs put in drains, but if u end up getting one, just know that if your in pain after the first day, it's most likely cause by that. Or gas. Ull hear it all over this forum, but it's for a reason! after surgery, walk walk walk!! It's the only thing that will relieve gas pain! I'm still on the full liquid stage right now so I can't really share anything I've enjoyed since surgery except sugar free Jello. Lol if ur a reader, bring a book. I brought my cell, books, and laptop to the hospital with me, I don't think I even took my laptop out of my bag the whole time I was there (which was only 3 days, 2 nights) I slept a lot of the time or I was roaming the hall. Since my brother was there with me I walked to his room a lot and we just say and talked about how weird we felt, or where we were having pain, etc. we were still in shock that either if us actually went thru with it so there was a lot to talk about. good luck to you!