Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sad day - Not band related

I needed to take a break for a moment from the band discussions to reflect on the loss we as a whole have just suffered. When I say "we" I'm referring to those who have been fans of Robin Williams since Mork and Mindy.

He was a genius. He was an alcoholic. He was HILARIOUS. He was severely depressed. He was incredibly talented, and our world is a sadder place without him.

RIP, Robin Williams. You inspired me in so many ways.

This was truly a sad thing to hear. He was such a great talent and made so many people happy.

I needed to take a break for a moment from the band discussions to reflect on the loss we as a whole have just suffered. When I say "we" I'm referring to those who have been fans of Robin Williams since Mork and Mindy.

He was a genius. He was an alcoholic. He was HILARIOUS. He was severely depressed. He was incredibly talented, and our world is a sadder place without him.

RIP, Robin Williams. You inspired me in so many ways.

Amen.... So unbelievably sad.

Could not agree more Cherie, I am not a big follower of celebrities but this was a huge shock to me when I saw the news. Incredible talent, wonderful man, there are not enough words to express all the things he was or all the things he brought to us.

I shed a tear when I heard the news. I was a big fan, and admired the work he did, felt we lost a great talent and a great man. he inspired the troops when he went to Iraq. God Bless You and hope your demons are gone.

I hope to never feel or imagine the complete feeling of despair that someone must feel moments before they end their life. For some one like Robin Williams to have had these moments in life fills me with such sadness. and reminds me that no matter how much you have in life we are in fact all human.

if nothing else but this is learnt from this tragedy reach out to day in fact every day and touch some one.. it can be a brief moment in the hall a smile between strangers.. Hold the door open rather than letting it slam... continue to give advise freely with out judgement.

RIP Robbin may you sing and laugh in heaven above.

@@CherieRyde Thank you for posting.

I was so saddened to learn about Robin Williams passing. Loved him as an actor, comedian, and person! My heart goes out to his family and friends and all that like me will miss his genius on big screens and small.

Depression is no joke and those that suffer from it need our love and support always.

So true..He was so loved..praying for his family.