Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

BariatricPal Meet and Greet Opportunity in San Diego @ WLSFA Event with Carnie Wilson

My apologies, the team password is:

BariatricPal

Can anyone clarify the price? Is it $100 or $ 200 (if we don't stay at the hotel?)

Please join fellow WLS peeps and help save lives one grant at a time and enjoy a 1940's Big Band Celebration! Go to this URL to learn more!

I'll be there!

I live in the San Diego area. I don't suppose I can come to the BariatricPal meet and greet without registering for the conference, can I? $200 is pretty steep for me. I used to look for an indication of a buffet, or open bar, to entice me to pay for conferences. I guess that is a thing of the past! Luanne

I live in the San Diego area. I don't suppose I can come to the BariatricPal meet and greet without registering for the conference, can I? $200 is pretty steep for me. I used to look for an indication of a buffet, or open bar, to entice me to pay for conferences. I guess that is a thing of the past! Luanne

I don't think that's possible but you never know! I'd reach out to the WLSFA and ask.

Great News: Use Coupon Code "BariatricPal" during checkout for an additional 10% off to the WLSFA event!

Thank YOU Alex.

I would love to attend, but sadly it costs so much-at least for my budget. I wish I had known about this sooner and been able to plan for it :(

I would love to attend, but sadly it costs so much-at least for my budget. I wish I had known about this sooner and been able to plan for it :(

Awwwww :( Start saving for next years event!

Awwwww :( Start saving for next years event!

It's a yearly event! Even better!

Sadly, it looks like I might not be able to attend this year's event :( I won't know for another week or so 100%. One of these days we're going to have our own BariatricPal meet and greet!

Well if you can Great but if you can't I'm sure people will understand , just be Safe & hope everything is alright with you , also hope you're feeling better , would have liked to meet you , take care of what you have to with you & your Family.

I currently have MONO! (Shhhhhhh :D :P :D :P ) but that's not why I might not to be able to attend. I'm divorced and I have my kiddos on those dates. My ex (initially) agreed to swap dates with me but at the moment it doesn't look like it's possible. I'll update topic if anything changes. @@Debbie3sons I hope you'll be repping BP ;) ;) ;)