Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

first stall

So was sleeved on July 16 and everything is going great. Down 50lbs total and 22 since surgery. So now my nut has even warned me of the upcoming stall. How long does it last? Week /2 weeks? Not that it matters but looking for experience. Tks

I too have stalled. My sleeve was on July 14. Weighed in at 320 day of surgery and now at 305 but have not lost any this week. I have heard of a 3 week stall but how long does it last? My highest weight was 350.

June 17th surgery here, I had a 3 week stall that ended this past week.

I was sleeved 1-23-14 one week is not a stall trust me I thought that too and people with more time told me the same now that I'm 6 months out and have had no movement of the scale in a month This is a stall very frustrating but the "vets" told me it happens and to look at measurements and non scale victories and soon the stall would break I have seen my measurements come down still and I've had a couple NSV

Hang in there you guys we are all gonna make it through this

It happens to everyone. It will happen throughout the time your losing. I've stalled 4 or 5 times in the 7 months since surgery. I am currently in a stall. I hit 188lbs and have seen the scale move up to 190 in the past 2 weeks. same thing happened about 6 weeks ago. Getting ready to drop below under 200lbs and poof I gained a couple pounds. A week or so later I was down to 197.

There is no time frame and no set schedule for stalls.

I was sleeved on 08 July 14. Starting weight was 363 and surgery weight was 338. Down to 312 as of a week ago but have stalled since then. I've upped exercise, worked to get in the required Water and Protein.

I was beginning to worry that there was something I was, or wasn't, doing. Feel better now. Loving how much better I feel, that people can visibly notice the difference in my appearance, and starting to really notice the change in how clothes fit...or don't fit to be more precise.

Glad you posted this guys, I was sleeved of 24 th July and have been stalled for the past three weeks. Am very much hoping it's over soon.

Sleeved on 06/19/14. I have noticed a stair step with weight loss. I will stay at a weight for as long as a week and then in the matter of 2-4 days will lose 3 or 4 pounds. I still have not pinpointed why this is happening. Curious if anyone else is experiencing this.

that's perfectly normal actually NOT a stall Your doing good WTG