Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sleeve SURGERY in 7 DAYS! How do you handle liquid diet & preparing for surgery I FEEL LIKE I NEED A VACATION!

Hello Friends,

OK first and foremost I AM STARVING!!! I go into Cleveland Clinic on July 31 for pre surgery appointments. I have determined that is VERY IMPORTANT that you be your own advocate in the planning of your surgery. I just found out today that the hospital submitted me as out patient for my surgery. HELLO I had already called my insurance company BCBS of Illinois and received my approval code for inpatient stay. Which by the way if this was not done they would only pay 50% instead of 80%

VERY IMPORTANT that you are on top of your insurance coverage and checking with your insurance company and the hospital. The Finance dept refused to call me back when I got my first denial letter from insurance company and had to handle by myself... SCRATCH THAT with Jesus help and the most incredible lady at BCBS who helped me submit my appeal and thus got it approved. I am blessed

I AM SO HUNGRY and everytime I smell food I want to eat it! I am exercising, loosing weight, and preparing for my surgery. I am getting my house in order so I dont have to think about it being clean, etc. I FEEL LIKE I AM GETTING ready for a BABY to come home! You should see my house, I repainted my office and going thru my things and getting ready for a garage, ebay sale! Seriously what was I THINKING? Oh and I should mention I have a home business with Nerium International so I am working at the same time and am double blessed to be working at home during this time so I can organize everything.

OK... thats all for now have to go drink a shake

LOVE YOU LOTS

post-218225-0-49959400-1406581605_thumb.jpg

I am 6 weeks post op and only had to do one week full liquid diet. I was lucky and did not feel hungry much. I was so excited about the surgery.

My husband did the liquid diet with me. He was also supportive and I did not cook for that week or for 2 weeks after. That way I was not tempted.

I think it's great keeping busy. Just keep up the great work.

Great success for you to come !!!!

well your mind is def. in it! Good for you! I have to prepare for things like this too.. my house WILL be spotless... whatchya drinking?

I am using organic non GMO raw Protein by garden of Life. I use almond milk and organic tofu some ice in my vitamin! So delicious. Sometimes I put a frozen banana or organic cinnamon or organic cocoa! Anything that adds proetein or antioxidants.

I broke down and got the zero Vitamin Water from costco. The lemonade is so good! I broke down and had a cracker tonight. Follow me on YouTube WWW.CINDYVIRDEN.COM

Love you guys

I love the Garden of Life Raw Fit and Raw Protein, too. And I take their Vitamin Code for Women Multivitamin and Healthy Blood Iron. And just FYI, unless you are allergic or intolerant, you would get way more Protein using dairy or even soy milk than almond milk.

And when you are postop, the Raw Protein (any flavor) mixed with milk and plain Greek yogurt makes a very yummy, protein laden pudding. This weekend I had 1/2 piece of French toast where I used egg, milk and Raw Protein vanilla to soak the bread in.

Edited by Kindle