Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Jalil Illan with Baja Bariatrics and Omar Acosta - A Warning

yeah, that's why they are all still practicing....

thought you were done with this thread?

Dr. Kuri has been arrested by the federales.  Dr. Huacuz has been RE-arrested (the first time it was for a botched plastic surgery he did, this time it is for his bariatric lack of skills.)  And a 3rd surgeon, a plastic surgeon has been arrested.

Dr. Almanza had 2 recovery homes shut down by the federales due to a fatality and illegal drugs.

You really need to open a fogging book, do a google search, know what you speak of before typing or you continue to show your agenda and lack of basic knowledge.

As soon as I figure out how to close this account, I will stop posting, I assure you.

i know of Dr. Kuri and Dr. Almanza's arrests....thanks though! Good luck with what you are trying to do. I just don't think it will amount to anything....correct me if I'm wrong, they are still practicing no...anyway, whatever...I have no agenda....I'm done!

Dr. Kuri has been arrested by the federales.  Dr. Huacuz has been RE-arrested (the first time it was for a botched plastic surgery he did, this time it is for his bariatric lack of skills.)  And a 3rd surgeon, a plastic surgeon has been arrested.

Dr. Almanza had 2 recovery homes shut down by the federales due to a fatality and illegal drugs.

You really need to open a fogging book, do a google search, know what you speak of before typing or you continue to show your agenda and lack of basic knowledge.

As soon as I figure out how to close this account, I will stop posting, I assure you.

i know of Dr. Kuri and Dr. Almanza's arrests....thanks though! Good luck with what you are trying to do. I just don't think it will amount to anything....correct me if I'm wrong, they are still practicing no...anyway, whatever...I have no agenda....I'm done!

To my knowledge Kuri and Huacuz have not been to trial yet.  I am unaware of Almanza being arrested, just that his recovery homes were shut down.  The plastic surgeon has been to trial and he is in prison now.  

Another bariatric surgeon (not in TJ) is also in prison, actually... 7 of them are.  Not all bariatric surgeons though, for organ trafficking.  

In the US their med mal pays out, in Mexico they go to prison AND their med mal pays.

To my knowledge Kuri and Huacuz have not been to trial yet.  I am unaware of Almanza being arrested, just that his recovery homes were shut down.  The plastic surgeon has been to trial and he is in prison now.  

Another bariatric surgeon (not in TJ) is also in prison, actually... 7 of them are.  Not all bariatric surgeons though, for organ trafficking.  

In the US their med mal pays out, in Mexico they go to prison AND their med mal pays.

yeah sorry..correction on Almanza but glad the recovery homes were shut down!!

organ trafficking ;0

To my knowledge Kuri and Huacuz have not been to trial yet. I am unaware of Almanza being arrested, just that his recovery homes were shut down. The plastic surgeon has been to trial and he is in prison now. Another bariatric surgeon (not in TJ) is also in prison, actually... 7 of them are. Not all bariatric surgeons though, for organ trafficking. In the US their med mal pays out, in Mexico they go to prison AND their med mal pays.

Are you Michelle Mexicali under an anonymous name?

I'm pretty sure she is Michelle, and if so, she knows how to stop receiving notices, etc.

And. actually, if it is Michelle, I'm okay with that. Omar will have met his worst enemy. He is very good at making sure no one is able to contact the doctor unless he approves. Which is sad, the doctor should be the one in control.

At any rate, if Michelle says she is going to report this, etc., she will do just that. And, she lives down there, she works for Bariatric surgeons and she has gone up against other doctors. Her and I may not see eye to eye, but she is a formidable opponent. And by Omar working so hard to protect himself, he is going to end up taking Dr. Illan down with him. Sorry, Omar, your days of taking advantage of your position and taking advantage of vulnerable woman is over. Better find a new source of romance and income.

And. actually, if it is Michelle, I'm okay with that. Omar will have met his worst enemy. He is very good at making sure no one is able to contact the doctor unless he approves. Which is sad, the doctor should be the one in control.

At any rate, if Michelle says she is going to report this, etc., she will do just that. And, she lives down there, she works for Bariatric surgeons and she has gone up against other doctors. Her and I may not see eye to eye, but she is a formidable opponent. And by Omar working so hard to protect himself, he is going to end up taking Dr. Illan down with him. Sorry, Omar, your days of taking advantage of your position and taking advantage of vulnerable woman is over. Better find a new source of romance and income.

I'm crying reading this today, i feel i've been cheated by this guy...

You and so many others. I feel so bad for you. We need to make people aware of Omar, that in addition to inappropriate sexual behavior, he is also basically a thief as well.

I am not sure I understand - please forgive me

You were recently sleeved

Did you have a negative experience?

Did anything happen?

I feel sorry for you. I went to Dr Illan from New Zealand.

Yes, can any of you elaborate further please? Why are you feeling cheated Sosola?? And a thief...this sounds like a whole new thing now?? Skull Candy..did something happen to you as well? Wow, what is going on over there?

I did not go to Mexico.  I do not know Omar.  However, I beg you to reach out to Susan and share whatever is going on.  This must STOP.  God Bless you.

She has actually reached out to me. However, it is her story to tell, not mine. If and when she is ready, I hope she does share it to prevent what happened to her from happening to others. Truly, with Omar, nothing surprises me anymore.