Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Jalil Illan with Baja Bariatrics and Omar Acosta - A Warning

Attacking Omar means your attacking Dr Illan. Your all low lifes with nothing better to do. Grow the fuck up. Get a life elsewhere. Dr Illan is a great surgeon. This thread is going to scare so many away...

@@Susan Lackey. We're still waiting for truthful answers regarding these questions about the events that may or may not have been associated with your series of "warnings" to direct people away from medical groups in Mexico. It's very unclear which doctors you may have accused over the last two years and your the nature of your association with these professionals. Some doctors you are claiming not to have accused have lost business due to these "warnings."

I was advised today, on another forum, that people avoided Dr. Kelly due to your accusations, but I understand now that you didn't mean to accuse him. Is this true?

Are you asserting that you do not have a personal relationship with one of the founding members of this website? Is that relationship predatory? Could such a relationship be considered predatory since you are a patient, as well? If I were he, I'd stay well away from someone with such a long list of accusations.

Do you mean that you did not work for a competing doctor at the time of the "discovery" of the first incident? Do you mean that you referred many patients to the doctor for whom a patient died? Are you certain that you didn't take issue with the death of that patient until AFTER you were dismissed from employment?

Didn't you seek medical treatment from the doctor to whom you referred patients but now discredit? Didn't you, in fact, seek medical treatment in Tijuana AFTER you posted that it was extremely dangerous to do so?

Are you sure you didn't "find out" about a personal relationship of Omar's IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING being denied for medical treatment by one of the medical teams you've accused? Could it be possible that this denial comes, in part, from medical professionals fearing getting involved with someone so inclined toward slander and defamation?

I'm curious as to why, and perhaps you can answer this... Why would women randomly seek you out to confide their deepest secrets if they'd felt victimized? I mean, I'm struggling to understand how it comes to be that a coordinator who is in no way connected to a medical team becomes the personal confidant of SO MANY slighted or victimized patients. Can you tell me how, was it seven you said?, how did these women come to find you to express this very personal experience of feeling "taken advantage of?"

and more recently...

Why do these long time users, these "victims" with whom you've gotten so close, have accounts that don't reflect being long term users of this site? Do you know all 7 of these women personally through another forum or another avenue of life?

I'm still wondering why you answered another person's post in the first person. You can scroll back through the comments, I'm sure if you need to refresh your memory.

Dear Lord, is she still at it?

Move on, honey. You got your ass handed to you the last time I, and Susan, responded. You have nothing more to add here other than the tired old rhetoric to which everyone has become accustomed and thoroughly bored.

Bring your 'big guns' - we're all still waiting for the 'proof' that you think you're so capable, but not capable, of 'willingly' (said with a sardonic smirk) providing.

*yawn*

I thought you weren't responding again. Huh.

She's not, she just keeps posting the same thing over and over and over again, kind of like a broken record. Her questions have been responded to in detail. She just wants to continue in her Omar Worship and cult-like behaviors to attempt to make Omar, a criminal, a man with no morals, a man with no professional ethics look good and me, a person who has stood up for others rights look bad.

Attacking Omar means your attacking dr illan. Your all low lifes with nothing better to do. Grow the f**k up. Get a life elsewhere. Dr Illan is a great surgeon. This thread is going to scare so many away...

So, because Dr. Illan is a great surgeon, that excuses Omar's behavior? Please, explain this to me, help me understand your train of thought here?

And, just a piece of advice, when arguing and disagreement takes place between intelligent adults, usually the person whose only argument is to continue to repeat "grow up, get a life" etc., is the one with the least ability to argue intelligently and the one whom is lacking in maturity.

Attacking Omar means your attacking dr illan. Your all low lifes with nothing better to do. Grow the f**k up. Get a life elsewhere. Dr Illan is a great surgeon. This thread is going to scare so many away...

So, because Dr. Illan is a great surgeon, that excuses Omar's behavior? Please, explain this to me, help me understand your train of thought here?

And, just a piece of advice, when arguing and disagreement takes place between intelligent adults, usually the person whose only argument is to continue to repeat "grow up, get a life" etc., is the one with the least ability to argue intelligently and the one whom is lacking in maturity.

Attacking Omar means your attacking Dr Illan. Your all low lifes with nothing better to do. Grow the f**k up. Get a life elsewhere. Dr Illan is a great surgeon. This thread is going to scare so many away...

The bad grammar and use of profanity, however...

Who gives a shit about my grammar god damn it. You slandering a great surgeon is so pathetic and immature. Susan. Get off your high horse and go away.

May you need a surgery to correct your head cause you aint right in the head. Omar was fine until early this year. So maybe do your research PROPERLY. as someone has told me. Dont we all have a past? Past is a past for a fucking reason. You dont bring past into present and future.

You're just trolling now. Grammar and proper use of language is important if you actually have something to say and want it heard. But by all means continue to throw your child-like tantrums and you will be treated much as any other toddler that behaves so poorly.

Who gives a **** about my grammar god damn it. You slandering a great surgeon is so pathetic and immature. Susan. Get off your high horse and go away.

Please show me where I've slandered anyone. :)

You consider using profanity and name calling mature? Interesting. :D

And I'm the one who mentioned grammar, not Susan. :)

Edited by LipstickLady

Okay, I'm just going to say it as it is...

Dudes... and by that I mean those that are the fundamentalist supporters?

You're all Morons...

No, seriously, you are.

If you cannot grasp the basic tenets of what has been said.... and really absorb, understand and answer all the charges laid (which were not against you, initially), then frankly, I'm back to the 'moron' comparison.

You make me want to bash my head against a wall, because whether or not you realise it? You're behaving like a gaggle of witches.

What I'd like to know, is what, exactly, has this man got on you? Naked photos? Film footage? I cannot believe that rationally minded human beings would behave this way - unless, the accused, has something that would blow your lives apart.....

Wanna have a chat about that?

May you need a surgery to correct your head cause you aint right in the head. Omar was fine until early this year. So maybe do your research PROPERLY. as someone has told me. Dont we all have a past? Past is a past for a f**king reason. You dont bring past into present and future.

skullcandy ... do you mean that until early 2014 Omar was fine in terms of his legal status? Or something different?

And, out of curiosity, does anyone actually know if Omar is married with children - or not? Some of Dr. Illan's patients think he's married, others don't.

May you need a surgery to correct your head cause you aint right in the head. Omar was fine until early this year. So maybe do your research PROPERLY. as someone has told me. Dont we all have a past? Past is a past for a f**king reason. You dont bring past into present and future.

skullcandy ... do you mean that until early 2014 Omar was fine in terms of his legal status? Or something different?

And, out of curiosity, does anyone actually know if Omar is married with children - or not? Some of Dr. Illan's patients think he's married, others don't.

Ann, his wife and 3 kids are all over his Facebook page.... Ergo my prior comment about how badly I feel for THEM.... Shocking behaviour.. for his wife.. and his beautiful children. What an example to be shown...

Thanks, Madam. I forgot that. (I'm not FB friends with Omar.)