Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Glad you had a good time! And you look BEAUtiful!

Funny! I like funny posts. :)

And you look absolutely gorgeous.

Welcome home. :)

I sure missed ya, but so glad you were off having fun. I resized my favorite Bracelet already, but lost a ring a couple weeks ago, so jewelry is off limits for now. :(. And I too, am that girl that farms through the Chinese food buffet for all the good hunks of meat. It's like we're twins. Although I've done the Bloody Mary/margarita thing instead of the beer/vodka-sprite thing. No carbonation for this sleeve....yowza.

Oh yea, whad ya miss?....... New Stalls sub forum created! So the members that are "search function impaired" have a place to put their mind numbing repetitive posts and the rest of us can steer clear. And I can probably cancel that big ammunition order.

Glad you had a good time! And you look BEAUtiful!

Thank you so much! x

Funny! I like funny posts. :)

And you look absolutely gorgeous.

Welcome home. :)

Thank you so much! I am humbled, truly :)

I sure missed ya, but so glad you were off having fun. I resized my favorite Bracelet already, but lost a ring a couple weeks ago, so jewelry is off limits for now. :(. And I too, am that girl that farms through the Chinese food buffet for all the good hunks of meat. It's like we're twins. Although I've done the Bloody Mary/margarita thing instead of the beer/vodka-sprite thing. No carbonation for this sleeve....yowza.

Oh yea, whad ya miss?....... New Stalls sub forum created! So the members that are "search function impaired" have a place to put their mind numbing repetitive posts and the rest of us can steer clear. And I can probably cancel that big ammunition order.

Aww Kindle, I missed you, too! Sorry about your ring, love. It sucks, doesn't it...

And HUZZAH! 50 cals put on the back-burner for now, huh?!

I'm sure it won't be long before we'll be needing them :blink:

Sounds like a wonderful holiday and, of course we missed you! Life isn't the same without our Revs!

I can sympathize about the sunburned scalp - had that happen a couple of times this summer already...makes shampooing a new adventure in pain.

Welcome back, pretty lady!

Looking good, Madam!

I am off to my first all-inclusive vacation (since surgery) this September. Can't wait

Sounds like a wonderful holiday and, of course we missed you! Life isn't the same without our Revs!

I can sympathize about the sunburned scalp - had that happen a couple of times this summer already...makes shampooing a new adventure in pain.

Welcome back, pretty lady!

Fanks, Mc Utterly Butterly!

Sorry 'bout your burnt bonce. It really does suck, doesn't it? Combing my hair was eye-watering. Literally. Gave the man something to obsess over though - other than my butt! :D x

Looking good, Madam!

I am off to my first all-inclusive vacation (since surgery) this September. Can't wait

Thanks, Sassy, sincerely.

I hope you have a lovely time on holiday. I was very glad I went All-in. Gave me the option to pick and choose whatever I wanted and not worry about it.

That included all the booze! Muahaha :D

Did you miss me?!

Madam Reverie

i didn't realize you were gone :lol:

great pic :)

you look so nice and "curvy"

oh wait, that is the chair :D

welcome home!!!

I have noticed i was seeing "less and less of you!" ;)

always good to see your smiling face

and new great looking self :)

68 lbs gone!!!!!

keep up the great job :)

I know you will

good luck

kathy

congrats

Edited by proudgrammy

Did you miss me?!

Madam Reverie

i didn't realize you were gone :lol:

great pic :)

you look so nice and "curvy"

oh wait, that is the chair :D

welcome home!!!

I have noticed i was seeing "less and less of you!" ;)

always good to see your smiling face

and new great looking self :)

68 lbs gone!!!!!

keep up the great job :)

I know you will

good luck

kathy

congrats

Thanks, Kathy, I'll surely try! And thank you for the compliment. I think. On behalf of the restaurant/chair owner! :P

Absolutely missed ! Love your responses and posts ! I got my ring sized a month ago. That's one of them things you don't think about ! Glad you had a great holiday and welcome back !!

Absolutely missed ! Love your responses and posts ! I got my ring sized a month ago. That's one of them things you don't think about ! Glad you had a great holiday and welcome back !!

Fanks, chica :)