Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Looking for 7/8 surgery buddies

Time' sticking by! Anybody up to counting down with me and traveling through these upcoming milestones together? Soooo excited!!!!

My surgery is on Monday, 7/7! Let's do this!

My surgery is 7/7, what's a surgery buddy

<p>My surgery is on Monday, 7/7! Let's do this!</p> <p> </p>

Absolutely! Are you getting nervous? Have you had to do a pre op diet?

Bolingpins & ke-sa - wahoooo! You are even closer than I am! Are you getting nervous? How about the preop diet - did you have one and how's it going for you? Have you started packing yet?

My surgery is 7/7, what's a surgery buddy

A surgery buddy is just someone or a group who chit chat throughout the process and can share tips, how you're feeling, etc... Just people moving through the process and able to bounce their experiences off of one another. Nothing like being able to talk to people in the same position you are. ????

Ohhhhhh. Im new to the forums that makes sense. Absolutely I am game for a few buddies. ???????????? I am a little nervous. Im wondering what to bring to the hospital.

I think jeans would be ok for surgery day but sweat pants or something loose on the way home. Your thoughts

I'm wearing a sundress so it's nice and loose...and probably flip flops so I can just slide my feet in without having to bend forward to put shoes on.

A Hawaiian mumu dress and crocs. With a head scarf Lol. Cant get any sexier than that. Haha

I am a July 8th surgery date. And I am very nervous about it. I'm older [68] and I wonder if I am going to be able to break all these old habits of mine. I want to succeed and finally get my self healthy. I only have to do 1 day of Clear liquids on Monday, so I know I can handle that. But I am ready to get moving and get on with my new life. I would love to be a buddy to anyone who wants to follow my story. Hopefully I can give some valuable info. on my daily experiences. Either way, good luck to you all and I will be watching for your up date.

I am also a 7/7 surgery date. I am really excited to get healthy. I have been on pre op diet for 1 week, Clear Liquids tomorrow. Would love to keep in touch with this group as we travel this road.

I'm 7/9! I can't wait to be on the losers bench! I am so ready for this! I am already packed for the hospital. :)

Wow for the 7/7-ers we have less than 24 hours. I report to the hospital at 8am and go in for surgery at 10am. By this time tomorrow it will be over. I have a ton of stuff to do.

Pack, not sure what to bring but I am packing: cell, charger, cpap, go home clothes, no Water tooth cleaners, mouthwash, shower gel and deodorant. Did I miss anything?

Get my family ready: cook, braid my daughters hair, get her prepped for school tomorrow, braid my hair, clean my house and fix my garden. Should I leave something out?

What's everyone's prep plans.