Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Support Groups Plano, Tx Area...or Dallas in General?

I havent been sleeved yet but would love to attend a support group in person. Can anyone recommend one or provide me with info for some?

I havent been sleeved yet but would love to attend a support group in person. Can anyone recommend one or provide me with info for some?

Hi, I live in the plano/frisco area! I know that both Presbyterian plano and Baylor frisco have monthly support groups. I know Baylor frisco's next class is tues the 24 at six pm. I am going to try and make that one, would be my first meeting. But it depends on if hubby can be off work early enough yo take care of the kids :)

I also wanted to add that I think if you go to their websites they should have the meeting schedules posted. Who are you seeing? Good luck, you are going to do great I am sure :)

Thats great to know. Thank you! I will plan on making the Tuesday group in Frisco. I'd love to meet you. :)

Thats great to know. Thank you! I will plan on making the Tuesday group in Frisco. I'd love to meet you. :)

Awesome! I will see what I can arrange so I can make the meeting :) would love to meet you too!

Oh...also, the doctor I have my consult scheduled with is Nicholson.

I don't know Nicholson but then there are a lot of great bariatric doctors in this area, I am sure he will do a great job! I see dr cribbins, he is partners with dr hamn.

You can call 972-270-4800 for Barker Bariatrics they have a monthly support group.

Where do I go when I get to Baylor?

I am so sorry I am just now seeing this. The coordinator has signs out pointing the way. I hope you found it, I had to skip bc hubby could not make it home to stay with kids and no one under 18 in meeting, and no u supervised children allowed in lobby, or I would have set them there with some entertainment. If we get back from colorado in time, I will come to the July meeting...