Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

SYNCELITE all day activity tracker

Does anyone have this? I just bought today at Academy Sports. I was kinda looking for a fitbit or something pretty close. This says it is supposed to sync with mapmyfitness app or walkmyfitness...but I can't seem to get it to. Just curious if anyone has one of these. It was a lot less than fitbit. About $39.99. They did not have the fitbit so I thought I'd try this. I am anxious for something that will sync automatically; for ease and simplicity. Have you heard of it or used it? Thanks!

Never heard of it, but did see the fitbit band at SAMs club yesterday. I have bought fitbit on Amazon, and the Apple Store. One nice thing about fitbit, when one went bad, I emailed them, they replaced it with a new one for free.

Regardless of which one you have, it's great motivation! Have fun competing with yourself!

Never heard of it, if it isn't syncing you should return it or get the store to show you how. ..

Never settle for off brand. The price was nice but it doesn't work. Take it back and get a fitbit.

I did get a fitbit but am not sure it is working for me the way I wanted it to or thought it would. It is great for recording to (syncing) to the fitbit site. I'm confused about how it syncs with MFP, which is what I wanted it for. Quite frankly I'm pretty frustrated. But I'm gonna give it more time. I've only had it 2 days. There are many things I like about it.

With the fit bit, when you set up your stats, it changes the amount of steps, also, even though they say clip to your bra, you don't register as many steps. My husband, taller, heavier, will walk the exact amount of steps with me, and mine will register less steps!! The only thing I can figure out, his stride must be registering longer distance?

Thanks kitt. I'm really trying to understand it. And it is clipped to my bra. Maybe I will try moving it but honestly thst is the most convenient place. Do u wear yours all day? I did a big walk this morning and am now cleaning house. I'm curious as to how it's gonna all play out at the end of the day. Thanks for the help. I'm gonna keep trying it out. :)

My goal is 10 thousand steps a day. When I first bought the fit bit, I was clipping it to the center of my bra. I live in the tropics, the moisture from sweat, caused it to not work- I think. Since then, I attach it to the pocket on my pants, shoe etc.. No problems since I changed location. I consistently wore it faithfully everyday, what a motivator! When it broke, I got out of the habit, but since you reminded me, I will have to locate it and get back on track! The best way for me to make sure to get all my steps in, is walking the dogs, or pushing the stroller! Have fun!

Thanks a mil. It has gone a lot better today. I've gotten over 10 tho steps. I got in a 3.5 mile walk this morn but also I've been "spring cleaning" all day and so on my feet most if it. I'm very satisfied with how it has synced today. It is quite the motivator. I agree!!!!