Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

June 23 is the start of my new life!

i can't believe it is so close already! starting pre-op 2 wk diet tomorrow and going to have my very last food funeral-my MOST favorite pizza in the entire world- tonight.

i have the most supportive hubs and he is going to try and do the pre-op right along with me!

anyone else? i have been watching the forums and haven't seen any other posts for 6/23 so maybe i'm the only one!!!!

i can't believe it is so close already! starting pre-op 2 wk diet tomorrow and going to have my very last food funeral-my MOST favorite pizza in the entire world- tonight.

i have the most supportive hubs and he is going to try and do the pre-op right along with me!

anyone else? i have been watching the forums and haven't seen any other posts for 6/23 so maybe i'm the only one!!!!

Hi. I'm going on June 25th. Very nervous and excited. I wish you the best on your journey!

June 24th! Start preop diet tomorrow, can't think of any diet funeral item....except soda! Very anxious and nervous! Worried about all the risks that are involved including the fatty/swollen liver, and how it might be in the way! Just pray that this was the right decision for me.

My wife also is starting her new life on the 23rd... She is nervous and excited.. Going to make a special dinner for her tonight..Hope I can be a great support system for her...

thanks everyone, and good luck to you all too!

i'm also worried about fatty liver, since i am already formally diagnosed with a fatty liver i'm afraid it will be in the way too! i will be taking this pre-op diet very seriously.

I'm June 23rd. Start the liquid diet tomorrow! So nervous and excited at the same time. Having my gallbladder out all at the same time. I've been watching you tube videos and reading a ton. I've lost 50lbs on my 6 month supervised diet so I feel I am ready, but there is always that doubt I'm gonna mess up. Guess it comes from my past of always needing to be perfect. Hope I can continue to be motivated after surgery to keep the weight loss going. Is anybody required to drink the Bariatric Advantage Protein? During pre-op? I like the pure protein from costco. How is that any different?

i can do ANY Protein drink as long as i get my Protein requirement daily of 70+ grams.

I also like Premier. My nutritionist gave me some good advice of during the pre-op time to do more thick 'shake' like Protein drinks rather than the thin ones (Nectar,etc). So i have a bunch of samples of unjury too.

i will be mixing the Protein powder with milk and ice in my nutribullet and making some really thick shakes to drink also. i need to get 4 Protein Shakes a day during my pre-op time.

My surgery date is 6/23/14 as well. I'm having band to sleeve revision surgery. I'm very nervous. My risks are higher than someone who is a first timer. I wish you all the luck in the world.

<p>i can do ANY Protein Drink as long as i get my Protein requirement daily of 70+ grams. </p> <p> </p> <p>I also like Premier. My nutritionist gave me some good advice of during the pre-op time to do more thick 'shake' like Protein Drinks rather than the thin ones (Nectar,etc). So i have a bunch of samples of Unjury too.</p> <p> </p> <p>i will be mixing the Protein Powder with milk and ice in my nutribullet and making some really thick shakes to drink also. i need to get 4 Protein Shakes a day during my pre-op time. </p>

Thanks...I also have to drink 4 a day for the pre-op.....starts tomorrow! I'm going to mix it up a bit over the next two weeks and include the Bariatric Advantage. But I know I don't care for it. I ordered a sample pack from unjury to try it out since so many say how good it is.

Tomorrow starts my two week liquid pre op diet! I'm afraid of not being able to do the whole 2 weeks as easy as I hope I can. My surgery is on the 23rd as well and I'm nervous! I'm going to try Isopure for the 2 week pre op. Is anyone else?

I'm June 23rd too, in Australia. I have a big journey in front of me but I've done 6 out of the 8 weeks of Optifast & successfully lost over 20kg, so I feel confident the surgery will help me get down & stay down.

I've been reading so many websites, forums and blogs, I think I'm scaring myself. I have one friend who was done in January, she's already at goal. I certainly won't be able to say the same, I have to lose 60+ kg to reach the dietitians goal! but 100kg to reach the bad end of the healthy range on the BMI scale. I'd be stoked to get to 80kg lost. I've read stalls and regain a lot lately. They scare me the most.