Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My surgery is next Thursday, June 12th. I got a new, super-short pixie cut last weekend and I'm looking forward to a new and improved body to go with it! I work in an admissions office on a college campus and it seems like there is a potluck for a baby shower, a retirement, or birthday every week. It's been hard to resist all the goodies, but I just keep telling myself the sacrifice will be worth it.

I know what you mean! It was one if my coworkers birthdays today and there were chocolate chip muffins, Bagels and cream cheese, pizza, and cake. All the death of me!

But I was really good and resisted. But I got mad at my coworker for bringing some cake over to our shared workspace. Kinda bit her head off, oops!

Loving this site. Clearly, in order to have our surgeries, we need pretty toes! I have decided that I will go both both toes and new "do" as well. I am having my surgery on the 25th. So, I still have a little time to pick a new look! Fun! B)

Last weekend I got my hair cored and cut and Wednesday a pedi! I had had a stressful week and that was what I did instead f eating. I felt good about it! :). Good luck next week everyone! Mine is Tuesday.

:D sunrise07214 30 pounds! Great! I am not dreading starting the preop diet so much now! Very encouraging numbers!

The weight just melts off on the pre-op diet! But boy is it hard to stick to it at times. When I work out all I keep repeating in my head is "End result end result end result!" and it makes me push even harder. It definitely worked really well, lost 10 lbs in 3 days!

The weight just melts off on the pre-op diet! But boy is it hard to stick to it at times. When I work out all I keep repeating in my head is "End result end result end result!" and it makes me push even harder. It definitely worked really well, lost 10 lbs in 3 days!

I don't have any energy on my preop to work out, I am only getting about 1000 calories a day, and I am working 11 hours shifts, so I barely have energy for that.

I understand completely, I'm only getting about 500 calories a day but I only work around 3-4, 16 hour days a week so I work out the days I'm off.

I don't think it would be so bad, if I wasn't splitting my shifts, I am working till midnight or 1 am and then having to be back at 8 am till noon then nap, then back at 4,,,,,glad this week is almost over

My surgery is next Thusday so nervous, excited, curious so many emotions! Cant wait to be sitting on that losers bench and be happy with myself again.

So I had my final preop appointment today. They went over my labs, which were all normal. They saw in the EGD that there is still a little damage from my previous lap band, so my surgeon is having his partner in on the surgery with him just for an extra set of hands.

I got all my prescriptions to fill before the surgery and got my surgery time, 7:30 am.

Just a few more days left!

So I had my final preop appointment today. They went over my labs, which were all normal. They saw in the EGD that there is still a little damage from my previous lap band, so my surgeon is having his partner in on the surgery with him just for an extra set of hands.

I got all my prescriptions to fill before the surgery and got my surgery time, 7:30 am.

Just a few more days left!

That's awesome :-)

My surgery is next Thusday so nervous, excited, curious so many emotions! Cant wait to be sitting on that losers bench and be happy with myself again.

You will be great.....I have found the closer mine gets the more calm I am

So I had my final preop appointment today. They went over my labs, which were all normal. They saw in the EGD that there is still a little damage from my previous lap band, so my surgeon is having his partner in on the surgery with him just for an extra set of hands. I got all my prescriptions to fill before the surgery and got my surgery time, 7:30 am. Just a few more days left!

That's great! So happy for you! I'm getting super anxious the closer it gets. I've heard the horror stories of surgeons opening you up and if your liver isn't shrank down enough than they will just close you right back up and not do the surgery.