Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Feel like I hit a wall

I don't know why but the past couple of days I barely want to get out of bed. I know I'm not depressed... I just feel physically tired and unmotivated. my eating is on point~ I eat mostly whole foods, meet my 80gm of Protein and stay around 1200 calories. Most days I get 10,000 steps and include 45-60 minutes of activity. My weight loss is slow but steady. BUT I'M frickin tired!!!! Anyone else experience this?

Honestly if you don't have the flu or something making you sick, I think you might be a little down in the dumps whether you believe it or not. I have had bouts of depression many years and I know that when I hide under those covers and want to sleep, that it is depression. It usually passes in a few days, but many times I needed medication. Good luck. Life gets us down sometimes, even though we think we are okay!

post-199429-0-18997600-1401730310_thumb.jpg post-199429-0-34004300-1401730328_thumb.jpgjust an update with pics.

The first one was last July and the 2nd one is from April this year. I'm the one with the short hair.

I appreciate your response as I have had depression and am on medication for it. This is totally different. It isn't that I don't want to do anything, I just feel tired. I'm not sick but maybe I'm coming down with something... I don't know.

@kyleebean - I dont know if its the same as you... BUT here is what happen to me:
Had surgery on Dec 11, 2013 - was feeling really good but tired - and it just seemed that i was getting more tired as the days went by.... i started taking naps (NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I TAKEN NAPS - not even as a toddler)...

Well during this time, i had reached out to my doc & Nut because i was doing everything i was supposed to do... he told me to increase my B12... so i did... started taking one in the morning before Breakfast, then another at lunch... another mid day.... well my energy level was worst...

i was going to bed by 730 and sleeping till 630am... So i had blood work done... everything looked great...

one day about 3 weeks ago... my boss was telling me a story about how she was taking B12 - but was tired all the time... it wasnt until she had to have some tests done & her doc said dont take anything for 4 days prior to.... thats when she realized it was the b12...

so i figured what did i have to lose, so i started taking ONE b12 at night... and after a few days of this... i couldnt get over how much more energy & how better i felt... I called my doc & told him... he said it can happen where the b12 has the opps effect in some people, and for me to cont to take it but at night and i can go back to just one 500 mcg.... (side note i did have a blood clot begining of March, and i was blaming "being tired" up to that... apparently that wasnt the case since i was having this issue before - I feel so much better now that i take the B12 at night)

Like i said... this is my story.. but if your doing everything right, and your blood work is normal... maybe just maybe you are one of those people too ?? Good luck :)