Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Going..Going..Can't Wait Until All of This extra Weight is Gone....

I am so pleased and excited about this journey I am on. I get tickled every time I eat because for the first time I can remember I leave lots of food on my tiny little plate and after a few bites I am completely satisfied!!! I went to a cookout at my sisters home today and everyone who knows me was amazed. Normally I'd be sitting at the table without moving unless I needed to use the facilities. Today I had so much energy I danced, raced with the kids and won, and when I left I did not take a doggy bag for later. Is this really me? Yes, it is the new and improved me. The me that loves life and have taken control of the lifelong bad habits and turned them into healthier ones. My hubby looked at me with a big od smile on his face as everyone congratulated me on my weight loss. When I weighed myself this morning I have lost another 5.2 lbs. I wish I had this done as soon as my bmi got over 40, ten years ago, but now I am just glad to be feeling good and having so much energy. I Love My new Life!!! I'll post some pictures tomorrow so everyone can see my progress thus far.

You have such a wonderful outlook on this whole process.

I congratulate you for all your effort to making a healthier you.

You are such an upbeat person and I can wait to see pictures of your progress.

Take care.

I am with you! I am just starting to feel the wonderfulness of being thinner, being full and seeing reactions from friends and family. I went away to my nephew's graduation and many of the family members were shocked and complimented me on my weight loss, how I looked, etc., the new me. These are people that love me no matter my size but how nice for them to praise me! It was a big thrill and ego booster!

You have such a wonderful outlook on this whole process. I congratulate you for all your effort to making a healthier you. You are such an upbeat person and I can wait to see pictures of your progress. Take care.

Thanks Chelly, congratulations to you too!! This journey is definitely not for the faint of heart. It demands faith in yourself, determination to change how we think about food, and the support we get from one another. I pray that you too will continue to make changes in your life that will make you look and feel good too. Have a blessed day, I really appreciate you!!!

I am with you! I am just starting to feel the wonderfulness of being thinner, being full and seeing reactions from friends and family. I went away to my nephew's graduation and many of the family members were shocked and complimented me on my weight loss, how I looked, etc., the new me. These are people that love me no matter my size but how nice for them to praise me! It was a big thrill and ego booster!

YesSparklingbeauty53, Isn't it the best feeling in the world to have the people who loved and supported you unconditionally through it all be happy and Celebrate the new you? It is amazing, the best feeling ever. We should be very proud of ourselves and celebrate every loss even if it is only a pound. I am so happy for you that you have this unconditional support it really does boost the ego and make it all worthwhile. Blessings to you and continued success as you continue on your journey!!!