Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

May 27th Surgery Date

Nervous and excited all at the same time.

Hello!

My surgery was the same day as yours and our weight is almost exactly the same. How are you doing?

Hey there...always glad to know we're never alone. I am doing ok, reading the posts I keep thinking myself lucky as I had no real big pains. And, I hope that you are doing well. Know this is going to be a big big change in our lives. Had my 1 week check up and the Doc was happy and moved me to soft foods so need to do some good thoughts as to not get too bored. I struggle to get in all my fluids so I need to get better on that. Keep me posted.

So tell me if I'm just being a big baby here or not. I have been following the food plan my doctor said stay on, still trying to get in all my Water according to my fit bit I'm taking in usually less than 400 calorie with Protein shakes and 1/4 a sugar free Jello (bleh). But I haven't lost any weight in 4 days now. I almost cried last night when my parents and my son sat down to a huge pizza. I didn't really want it because I knew it would hurt, but the smell made me insane. I almost CRIED, OVER PIZZA! What heck is wrong with me? Should I already be having a stall? Tomorrow will be two week surgiversary and I'm stalling? Frustration reigns today, think I'll go over here in the corner with my Water bottle and pout. That will make it better.

Still feeling like my loss is super slow, I have to stop comparing myself to others. I'm just getting frustrated when I think the scale should move faster. I am fitting into smaller sizes and I feel better, so I really have nothing to complain about.

I have a question for everyone, is anyone else having trouble eating solid foods still? if its not super squishy, I get sick. And rice, I used to love rice, it turns foamy and makes me violently sick, anyone else notice this kind of weirdness?

Hello!

WOW you have lost way more then me so I wouldn't say you are moving slow. I still have a hard time eating period! I can't drink my Protein Shakes cuz they make me ill. I am still pretty miserable and am not really seeing any benefits from it. How's that for whining!