Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I got sleeved May 15,2014

Gas x has become a regular everyday thing for me. I pass gass all day long or else I'm in serious pain. My husband is not too happy about it :(

My Psychologist recomended nectar whey Protein Isolate - the flavor she had was fuzzy navel. Although they have many flavors. She told me some nutrition stores give discounts to BS patients but I found it on Amazon. Has anyone else tried the nectar? It definitely helps with hunger pangs and since I am preop that is very comforting during the day. i get my Water and Protein. NUT suggested Isopure but i found it to very expensive where I live.

I bough several samples to try of the Nectar products. They are not bad. I have really found them to be quite filling.

Anyone else at 2 weeks out CRAVING pickle juice! Weird! Had some today and more tonight! Best treat yet on this liquid stage!

OMG I thought it was just me! I love Pickle Juice. I should have a bit (the kids saved a jar of it after they ate all the pickles.

OMG I thought it was just me! I love Pickle Juice. I should have a bit (the kids saved a jar of it after they ate all the pickles.

Same here lol

Graduated to puréed foods today. Not sure where to start.

Hey al May 14th and15th sleevers,

How is every one doing? I lost 16 lbs in my first two weeks and haven't budged in the last week. Started on puréed" foods and have had a few issues with keeping it down. Mostly because I think oh I'm almost full, just one more bite...well that bite always puts me over the edge. Guess the tool that I asked for is working. I need to get the signal understood in my head down pat so that I don't do this anymore. So far so good yesterday and today.

Is everyone getting their Protein in? I finally got my Isopure no carb liquid drinks in and between those or my greek yogurt and real good I am managing pretty good. Plus I am drinking 60-70 oz of Water every day.

Looking forward to hearing from everyone!

Real good = real food

D@mn autocorrect

I have graduated to puréed foods also, but the idea of puréed meat makes me sick! Sticking primarily to yogurt. Contemplating some refried Beans. Water has been so hard to get in and after only a couple spoonfuls of anything I'm so full I think it's coming back up! So far I've avoided that, thank goodness! I did go in for IV hydration and some other meds a few days ago, and that helped perk me up some, but still dragging a little! I also had hiatal hernia repair and that has been probably the worst part of this! Each swallow is an effort! Plus feeling gassy and slightly nauseated all the time! Aren't I a joy! Praying the next 2-4 weeks fly by so I can start enjoying life again!

Another May 15 here...I graduated to puree foods, but the only thing my tummy tolerates are eggs :/ Which isn't terrible, because I like eggs (thankfully) And it doesn't mind a sprinkle of cheese with the eggs, so that's good. @@jmomma5 I hear you about the meat. I tried pureed chicken my second night, and two bites later, that was it. I think I'll hold off on meats for a bit.

I still have a shake for Breakfast, because there's no way I can get enough Protein on the small amounts of puree my body tolerates. I can't eat yogurt (I hope that changes, but for now, yogurt of all types is intolerable), milk or meat...although cheese is okay, so I'm going to look into some of the really soft cheese that I've seen others mention (Laughing Cow? I think that was it) and cottage cheese. It's odd that I tolerate some dairy and others not at all.

I'm planning on pickup up some refried Beans and trying them. And possibly some guacamole to mix with my mashed eggs (I saw someone suggest it as a good mixer for egg salad as opposed to mayo. I like my olive oil mayo, but I think the stronger flavor from guac would be even better.)